Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

“Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK (397 Views)

Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / Three INEC Staff In Prison For Collecting N179.8m Bribe From Diezani (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by Politicstoday: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
The embattled former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Allison-Madueke, appeals to Nigerians for their prayers as she faces charges of corruption, involving multi-million pounds, in the UK.

The United Kingdom National Crime Agency (NCA) had accused her of accepting bribes in the form of cash, luxury items, private jet flights, and the use of upscale properties in the UK in exchange for the awarding of oil contracts.

These alleged acts occurred during her tenure in former President Goodluck Jonathan‘s administration between 2010 and 2015.
Following a hearing in the fifth-floor courtroom, Diezani was reported to have expressed, “I need prayers. Please pray for me,” while engaging with members of the Nigerian community in the UK.

It is worth noting that On October 2, Michael Snow, the district judge at the Westminster Magistrates Court in the United Kingdom, granted Alison-Madueke bail in the amount of £70,000 after judging her “a flight risk.”

https://www.gistreel.com/please-pray-for-me-diezani-pleads-amidst-100k-bribe-trial-in-uk/

1 Like

Re: “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by Politicstoday: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hmm 🤔
Re: “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by Mikelh: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
We will call pastor
Re: “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by OneCandleAway(f): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
The first time it was cancer style to seek pity arranged by Oviation boss.

This new one is religion/begging style just like Emefiele big bible.

1 Like

Re: “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by mariahAngel(f): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
May God have mercy on you is all I can say, madam Diezani. undecided
Re: “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by NoSmoking: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
How much u go pay?

🥴
Re: “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by Bobloco: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
grin
Re: “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by Treasure17(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Let the devil pray for you.

1 Like

Re: “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by FreeStuffsNG: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2023
Justice will be served. God is a just one.

May God heal you and grant your penitent request for true repentance to admit your crimes, confess before the judge and return all the stolen money. Only then will your prayers not be an abomination.

Be strong to do the time after doing the crime. God will be with you while you are in jail and use you to teach others not to do crime.

Even God doesn't want the death of sinners.
Re: “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by Martinsmine(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
May God heal you and grant your penitent request for true repentance

Your prayers won't work
Re: “Please Pray For Me” — Diezani Pleads Amidst £100K Bribe Trial In UK by yarimo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Pray for you while our money is still with you haba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Lp Reps Member Representing ABA Federal Constituency / Ezza As The First Son Of Igbo Ethnic Group / Bishop Oyedepo’s Son Establishes Own Ministry, Receives Blessing From Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.