Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? (261 Views)

Why Did You Finally Decide Character Over Beauty When Picking Your Wife / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplets "After 9 Years Of Name-calling And Insults" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? by fineboynl(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
At what age did you finally discovered your calling and purpose in life?
Re: At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? by nnamdizen(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Everything started making sense to me at 34, even when I made my first million at 23, still didn't understand then what my real purpose was, everything was just scattered all over the place.
Thank God for clarity.
Re: At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Growing up I wanted to be a soldier. But as it is reality is different
Re: At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? by JASONjnr(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lol....

There's no calling in Nigeria.....

We just wake up and chose 2hat will generate money for us to feed ..

The only people living their dreams are the rich class.... They can be doctors and lawyers without practicing it but be receiving salaries.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? by Solofresh2: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
The day I was born angry
Re: At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? by Offkey: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
If you look at this thing very well you would know life has no purpose.we are just creating our own personal purpose.anything that makes you feel that you contributed to the world that is your purpose don't allow anybody define what a purpose should be to you cool
Re: At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? by Carcholce: 12:31am On Nov 06, 2023
JASONjnr:
Lol....

There's no calling in Nigeria.....

We just wake up and chose 2hat will generate money for us to feed ..

The only people living their dreams are the rich class.... They can be doctors and lawyers without practicing it but be receiving salaries.

It’s annoying when I see people mention the rich class out of jealousy and envy. Who are the rich class? 95 percent of the so called rich class started poor. Very poor that they worked so hard to climb the ladder to become the rich class. This is how some of us will grow old envying the rich class and die without coming close to becoming anything in life.
Re: At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? by Puss360(f): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2023
I don't even know my calling 🤣🤣... All I know is that, the business I do, my customers are always happy... grin grin grin...
I always make sure I leave them fully satisfied then they pay me....

It is well... grin
Re: At What Age Did You Finally Discovered Your Calling And Purpose In Life? by Love800(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
E nor easy to discover purpose o.

But if u are in a country day works, person nor go waste time fulfill him purpose

(1) (Reply)

NB / Clean Used Mamakids Baby Cot For 45k Giveaway Price @ Abulegba / The Spark Of Reality And Life It Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.