Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

How True Is Hope Project In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is Hope Project In Nigeria (20701 Views)

Beco Logistics How True Is This / How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite? / Please Friends I Got This Message From UConnect How true is it. Thanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is Hope Project In Nigeria by Smartbooyy: 12:57pm On May 24
So when is this project ever going to start. They keep on saying we should wait and they are following government protocols thats why there is a long awaited delay, but this is an NGO. Or is this initiative only funded by government. Some of us have been waiting since middle last year and we are already approaching the middle of a new year. This almost 1year of wait for some people here, so please don't expect some us not to express our displeasure in the situation.
As much as we are waiting patiently it is still exhausting. We are always waiting after any informant spread any information about a close breakthrough to start training but no actual progress from the information spread. And again psychologically it is not good to play with people emotions cus many are sensitive in this times. At least there should be a verified date of start and location or venue to actually know when we are starting for real. We are tired of breakthrough messages then have to start all over and wait again. Stop using protocals or any silly excuses this is a year of wait and we are still hearing the same excuses, definitely because of this those of us waiting will have to be indifferent. A year of wait is not water please.
Even Tinubu and the senate did not take quarter of a year to start implementing policies and projects that need more serious adherence to protocals measures. So i would like to understand why is AHEF taking almost more than a year following so-called government protocols. Please this is an NGO not a government institution, you guys should learn to be more direct and transparent because all this breakthrough stories we have been receiving from your informants is just pure political talks.

SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: How True Is Hope Project In Nigeria by Globeaut: 9:40pm On Jun 10
Hmmmmmmmm.....Let me break the silenice, it's too long...Lol
Re: How True Is Hope Project In Nigeria by Prettylittletik: 11:17pm On Jun 10
Globeaut:
Hmmmmmmmm.....Let me break the silenice, it's too long...Lol
Is well with us oo 🤭😊
Please what’s the latest update? Any one….
May be funds fr this project might be what’s causing the delay.
It’s not all about kick starting the project. A relatively good amount of money must be on ground and strong sponsors too ,even though I think it’s a UN project plus federal government.

1 Like

Re: How True Is Hope Project In Nigeria by Deep12: 11:39am On Jun 13
Sorry to ask is the program about to start?
Re: How True Is Hope Project In Nigeria by Deep12: 11:40am On Jun 13
Or know body's know yet
Re: How True Is Hope Project In Nigeria by Makavelli001: 10:02pm On Jun 14
Those people are not serious. They will say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow

1 Like

Re: How True Is Hope Project In Nigeria by Smartbooyy: 4:02pm On Jun 15
@Makavelli001
Don't mind them; there is always an excuse. Just be playing around with people's feelings.
Re: How True Is Hope Project In Nigeria by Makavelli001: 10:40am On Jun 16
nandom1:
Good news! Hope project has finally gotten approval by the Nigerian senates,delays are over,CEOs roll call soonest followed by the consortium staff roll call/training all in the month.
Congratulations to all

Fake approval

How come we didn't see the news on news papers or radio or TV

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Public Nuisance Constituted By Nigerian Graduates Due To Joblessness / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form Is Out / I Got An Offer In A Telecommunication Firm At Last...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.