Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide (21142 Views)

Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by LIGHTROOM: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2023
For as many that are sick right now, may God heal them all

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Reelmii: 9:12am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by TheClassic1(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2023
May her soul rest in parfect peace oooooo this life things dey happen oo
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by goodness4ever(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2023
What a pity.

RIP to her.

All the same, she should not have killed herself.
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by MadamExcellency: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2023
Rikze:
shocked

If you are reading this and are sickly, my candid advice to you is to avoid going to church for healing.

Many ignorant ones have died simply because they were hoping for a "miracle" rather than seeking good health care.

F FYII am also a very religious person but I do so logically (I use my head) before you quote me and call me names.

It is poverty that prevented her from going to the hospital and secondly, it is not every sickness that has an Orthodox cure. When they don't know how to cure some illness, they call it terminal or cancer.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Kennedyonwoshi(m): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2023
So bad to hear 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Opanka44(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2023
If you're sick, go to the Hospital. It is as simple as that. The church is not where you get treatment. While praying for healing, also take proper medication and your faith will make u whole again. I pity Africans with such poor mentality
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by jackmrandy: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2023
RIP to her. She couldnt endure the pains anymore.
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by onyeali(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2023
If there's adequate health care facility in the country may be she would have been cured. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Herbiodun09: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:
See Wetin Poor Economy In Nigeria Dey Cause

Don't Forget, Naija/Cover Bring This Sad News

So why u never drink insecticide. Oponu ayerada

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Kukutente23: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2023
post=126813998:

Nairaland Don Ban My Name ooooo

Meaning that, you can no longer mention my name on Nairaland forum
Why
What did you do?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Sirchiboy: 9:23am On Nov 06, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

Help me with 100k to startup a business

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NaijaCover(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2023
Kukutente23:

Why
What did you do?

Nothing ooooo

Just That, I Publish BAD NEWS, That's Why You can no longer mention that name NAIJA-COVER again on Nairaland forum oooooo
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NOwazobia: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2023
I guess she now has the peace she has been craving.
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Mandate2023: 9:26am On Nov 06, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

Werey u no kuku sabi read

Na poor economy give her the sickness she's battling

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NaijaCover(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Help me with 100k to startup a business

Can't you understand, Nairaland forum, don block my name from comment section ooooo
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by amadiama(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2023
Righthussle:
RIP to the dead.

This one was deceived to think all those MIRACLE acting in churches were real. She learned the hard way.

If you have any sickness stay far from churches. The only thing they can do for you is to give you fake hope and make nonsense declarations like "Be healed !!" and still collect huge amount of money you could have used to get medical treatment from you in the name of healing or deliverance and give you silly assignments to do.

Do you know if the sickness could be cured medically?!!... Wat if it was a spiritual sickness. my dad died of a Spiritual attack we did everything medically possible..we all knew it was spiritual but to play our part we treated medically till we were tired..my dad even prayed to die than be a burden to his children..I guess she was in same condition,she rather did it physical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by laivwire(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

She was alleged to have tried to jump into a canal after drinking the insecticide
Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-lady-dies-after-drinking-insecticide/

2FA
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Shedrack777: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2023
post=126814466:
Mr Nlfpmod Mynd44 Seun
you no suppose blur her face. maybe her family fit de nairaland, and like this, they won't recognize her.
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by abba190: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2023
how i wish i can have the courage to drink insecticides
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Agwotulumbe1: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2023

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Northernblood7(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2023
post=126813998:

Nairaland Don Ban My Name ooooo

Meaning that, you can no longer mention my name on Nairaland forum
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Popeonah(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2023
Life don show me shege I wish to drink alot of things,😒😔😔
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by amadiama(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Opanka44:
If you're sick, go to the Hospital. It is as simple as that. The church is not where you get treatment. While praying for healing, also take proper medication and your faith will make u whole again. I pity Africans with such poor mentality

Wat if the case is beyond medical?!!..I have seen such cases!!...just pray God doesn't allow you and your loved ones to go tru such

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by icon91(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2023
2FA Death

So sad, many are passing through hell, financially, mentally, emotionally, health wise....the least we can do is trust God & keep hope alive!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by NaijaCover(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:

My Name Don Get Blacklisted On Nairaland

@MANNABBQGRILLS_God Almighty Help Us

Please Take Note Of The New Development
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Kingzjayzee: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by yeyebrity: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2023
I do feel bad for her. You won't understand her situation because you weren't in her shoes. Sickness can make you act irrational, frustrated and like a kid. May she find peace wherever her soul leads her to.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by vannessa7(f): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2023
abba190:
how i wish i can have the courage to drink insecticides

Why? There is no problem without solution, talk to the right people, a problem shared is half solved, I am also a listening hear.

Cc: Popeonah
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by henryadex(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2023
The beginning of the greatest suffering is taking your life by yourself
Re: Lagos Lady Dies After Drinking Insecticide by Amagoodfellow05: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Rikze:
shocked

If you are reading this and are sickly, my candid advice to you is to avoid going to church for healing.

Many ignorant ones have died simply because they were hoping for a "miracle" rather seek for good health care.

Fyi I am also a very religious person but I do so logically (I use my head) before you quote me and call me names.

What will you do when you can't afford the medical bill As am having chest pain now and don't even know what to eat this evening with only 300 to my name. And I can't buy even onions to cook from it cause am keeping it to use pay for charging of phone. Till any palm tree before I can buy anything. It's not easy to live in Nigeria now. And when my children started crying for hunger, my head start to hurt. To only solution for me is to pray to God to heal me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: South Africa Reports First Case Of Deadly Virus / How To Detect Fake Drugs Before Purchase / Senate Wants Doctors Held Responsible For Any Dead Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.