Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others (10275 Views)

Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, 4 Others Spend N28.3bn On Ramadan Feeding / NLNG Shuts Operations Over Flooding, Gas Scarcity Looms / Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by ezechi24(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2023
It's a lie, here in osun we buy at our APC head office were Baba gave us gas plant, fuel station, and fertilers 150 naira each per liter.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Confirm4real(m): 7:42am On Nov 06, 2023
We told them but they didn't listen grin

Tinubu make sure you complete your 8yrs I no go dey happy if just do only 4yrs, we're enjoying the Renewed Hope already...
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by emmanuelbrown26: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2023
Dubetex96:

U dey pity them ,.....by now u suppose know their style na suffer and smiling be their code.
No wonder fela sang that song bcs he knew his people very well, he knew that his Yoruba people like suffering and smiling
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by WilliamsCOD(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2023
If you're eager to dive into the world of baking and explore the joys of crafting delectable treats, we have the perfect opportunity for you.

Join us for an exciting baking adventure tailored to beginners, where you'll discover how to create mouthwatering delights like:

Yummy puff puff, Yummy fish pie, Smoothies of different types, Vanilla cookies and vanilla cake, Chocolate cake, and bread...

But that's not all! You'll also learn about branding and monetization, so you can turn your baking passion into a profitable business.

To participate send “LEARN” via this WhatsApp link https:///message/MZUZ77PRNKPDJ1

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Coolcat95: 7:52am On Nov 06, 2023
NA IGBO PEOPLE GO SUFFER AM
FOR DREAM 😁🤸
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by ChrisIntegral(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2023
We were enjoying our cooking gas until Nigerians started converting their generator set from fuel to it. Now see hike

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Blackdisciple(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2023
What evil men do
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Dubetex96(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

No wonder fela sang that song bcs he knew his people very well, he knew that his Yoruba people like suffering and smiling

Fela knew his KINSMEN Wella his instinct didn't fail him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Bigchristo: 7:55am On Nov 06, 2023
maasoap:

Using every opportunity to wail over the election loss, don't move on with your life. Must everything be centered around Igbos? Hausa contested, Yoruba contested and Igbo too. It wasn't like two man race.
Move on from were? Your eyes never clear Abi? Y’all thought you’re going to show Obidient shege pro max but end up scoring own goal, you are not in position to dictate for anyone to stop wailing moreover you should be ashamed of yourself for putting your country through this mess, there’s nothing bad if we have a country that works

4 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Oyindamolah: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2023
SoNature:
There's also cash scarcity in Lagos. POS people are now emptying ATMs instead of going to the counter to withdraw cash. Seeing ATMs with cash is now becoming harder.
Oga, according to insider information from CBN, they want to move away from the brick 🧱 & mortal system to cashless transaction.
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Oyindamolah: 8:09am On Nov 06, 2023
mytime24:
d people wey convert their gen frm fuel ⛽️ to gas, how market 🤔 😳
You go like wahala
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by NoToPile: 8:13am On Nov 06, 2023
I was still complaining I bought 18.5 kg at 18,500 just yesterday.
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by TheMostComplex1: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2023
I bought gas on the 25th of October, 2023 at NNPC @ 1k per litre so I bought 12.5kg @ @ #12,500.00
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by jubrilELsudan: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2023
ONLY A FOOL WILL CONVERT THEIR CAR TO GAS

ORDINARY COOKING GAS THAT HAS BEEN THERE FOR OVER 60 YEARS THEY CAN'T SUSTAIN SUPPLY THEN IMAGINE IF CARS STARTED USING CNG

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Exceed15: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Una never see anything. Useless government and supporters
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Afrogist247(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2023
Nawa for this country oooo. Come and buy Jikokoa Modern Charcoal Stove ooo... Medium size 25k. Uses less Charcoal and environmental friendly.. It's also available at bulk price of 23k for 10pieces. Place your order now on zero seven zero six three seven eight nine nine one two
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Osanoghodua1: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Hello, where are these cooking gas produced in Nigeria or they're imported? If Nigeria, why so expensive?
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Jeyun: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/cooking-gas-scarcity-hits-lagos-kano-katsina-others/?amp

they sey instead of igbo to be president make gas price, Petro price, rice price and dollar price continue to go up. These are the people we share Nigeria with, now with this kind of people can Nigeria ever see progress and better living?

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2023
Bigchristo:
Move on from were? Your eyes never clear Abi? Y’all thought you’re going to show Obidient shege pro max but end up scoring own goal, you are not in position to dictate for anyone to stop wailing moreover you should be ashamed of yourself for putting your country through this mess, there’s nothing bad if we have a country that works
The last election wasn't about Obi or Igbos, he didn't even come second. Obi was a renegade from PDP, he never stood a chance to begin with. It even amazes me when some of you put all these hopes in a man with no proven records that he can actually deliver.
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Cantonese: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2023
SoNature:
There's also cash scarcity in Lagos. POS people are now emptying ATMs instead of going to the counter to withdraw cash. Seeing ATMs with cash is now becoming harder.

These POS people are serious problems at ATM points. For me, once I notice that you have made a large withdrawal with one ATM card and you try to use another, I either ask you to let others on the queue withdraw or I call security. They always refuse and try to stand their grounds claiming that it is their turn. They must always make their large withdrawals across the counters. All ATM machines are completely emptied by these POS people during weekends. You cannot even be sure of ATM machines at night because of their wahala.

Once there is resistance, they step aside. We must not let these POS people keep stressing us, especially during the weekends.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by gabbasin: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2023
Which one is black market for cooking gas again, So all these neighborhood retailers are now black market
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by skyman200(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2023
They have not seen anything yet, they should be waiting for long term scarcity of cooking gas which might last for months don, t said that Ur not informed on time.
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Splashme: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2023
Nothing is ever working in Nigeria
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by stacyadams: 9:30am On Nov 06, 2023
rogueztx:
Bringing sephia pain to the people that voted for him to teach Igbos lesson. Isn't God wonderful!
grin
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by dododawa1: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2023
OBIDENTs

Are buying it

₦500
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by stacyadams: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2023
maasoap:

The last election wasn't about Obi or Igbos, he didn't even come second. Obi was a renegade from PDP, he never stood a chance to begin with. It even amazes me when some of you put all these hopes in a man with no proven records that he can actually deliver.

The man with proven records nko grin has he performed?has he turned water to wine or is he walking on water grin
Am amaized

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by dododawa1: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2023
Cantonese:

These POS people are serious problems at ATM points. For me, once I notice that you have made a large withdrawal with one ATM card and you try to use another, I either ask you to let others on the queue withdraw or I call security. They always refuse and try to stand their grounds claiming that it is their turn. They must always make their large withdrawals across the counters. All ATM machines are completely emptied by these POS people during weekends. You cannot even be sure of ATM machines at night because of their wahala.

Once there is resistance, they step aside. We must not let these POS people keep stressing us, especially during the weekends.
Headquarters

Jakande gate

IKOTUN

Axis
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by emmanuelbrown26: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2023
Dubetex96:

Fela knew his KINSMEN Wella his instinct didn't fail him.
That's why i see part of fela as a prophet bcs he knew his people more than others
Look at OBJ regime, OBJ understood and knew his KINSMEN that was why he didn't use them whole heartily bcs he knew what his kinsmen are capable of doing, he knew that they can't manage economy at all
Look at how they supported buhari twice and still supporting dis idiot Tinubu and look at d economy
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by sukar886: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Tinubu and APC have killed this country, people are dying of hunger, buhari is far more better ooo
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by goodnessme1(f): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2023
maasoap:

Using every opportunity to wail over the election loss, don't move on with your life. Must everything be centered around Igbos? Hausa contested, Yoruba contested and Igbo too. It wasn't like two man race.
You don't want to teach Igbo's lesson again?
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by emmanuelbrown26: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
You don't want to teach Igbo's lesson again?
Lolsssss, they are now shifting ground. No more teaching us politics 101, mad ndi ara. Funnily enough they started crying immediately after fuel removal
Re: Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others by Bigchristo: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2023
maasoap:

Peter Obi won that election no doubts, if Nigeria electoral system was transparent without rigging it we won’t be having this conversation, however the said Tinubu y’all are saying he will do something hasn’t done anything yet 6 months gone all we hear is spending and borrowing, I will be here to remind you if he did anything at the end of his first 4yrs… one thing I know is that sentiment and tribalism is the problem of some of we Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Production In Nigeria, Others May Decline, Refineries Suffer Setback / I Will Defend Nigeria's Unity With My Blood" - David Mark / Radio Biafra Hacked: Listeners Entertained With Provocative Hausa Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.