Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX (16973 Views)

CBN Probe: Emefiele’s Driver, 19 Apex Bank Officials Quizzed / Oshiomhole Talks About Tinubu's Soft Spot For Women's Empowerment (Video) / Obasanjo Travels To Benin Republic, Seeks Soft Landing For Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by JOemmy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Only in nigeria you will see strange abnormal things like hardened criminals investigating thieves and a blind man counting money.
Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by sboga: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
ehen, what happened to olam that were caught all this forex tripping in billions
nothing we dey hear since

any of their expats arrested like their ceo or cfo?
Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Therock5555:
..I hope they'll come out and announce the saboteurs to the public?

Let's know who and who are the enemies of this country or some paddy of theirs are included, so they'll bring stories on how balablu became bulaba.

Anyone reading this, a special blessing awaits you this week.

No be me talk am oh, na mummy G.O send me.

Dangote and cronies.
Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by sunboy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Absolutely! grin grin nothing and I repeat, nothing will happen!

Country full with corrupt goons, If a country is build upon lies, propaganda and corruption, nothing will ever change for better.

People can pray and wish from here to Jupiter nothing will happen.

In few weeks all these will be swept under the carpets and another will emerge.

I don’t see Tinubu’s administration as one that will jail people right and left to make more unnecessary enemies but I’m sure he will make them vomit those FX or worse, make an arrangement with them where they future FX earnings will go to the system.

For example, An arrangement with Dangote that he either pay back now OR make sure his refinery gives 80% of his refined products to Nigeria while paying back over time is a great deal for the economy in my opinion.

The normal dangote I know will probably give Nigeria economy less than 20% of his refined produce, he will aim to export everything if possible.
Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by seunmsg(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Racoon:
And the EFCC, ICPC, NFIU, and NPF are still watching the body language of the figurehead up there before they act right?

The panel will finish their work, submit their report and the president will turn in the report to the anti-corruption agencies for criminal investigation and prosecution if necessary. Let the panel finish its work before jumping the gun. That's the sensible thing to do.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by Taigaban: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
If the president, His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu fails to squize that money out from those thieves, Nigeria will never gain economic stamina. 5billion dollars is enough to put Nigeria back to the path of growth.

1 Like

Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
They should returned all the dollar looted and mismanaged...In as much they agreed to returned all,Law may gave them sound landing!!!
Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by Calitoscassius(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
sunboy:

I don’t see Tinubu’s administration as one that will jail people right and left to make more unnecessary enemies but I’m sure he will make them vomit those FX or worse, make an arrangement with them where they future FX earnings will go to the system.

For example, An arrangement with Dangote that he either pay back now OR make sure his refinery gives 80% of his refined products to Nigeria while paying back over time is a great deal for the economy in my opinion.

The normal dangote I know will probably give Nigeria economy less than 20% of his refined produce, he will aim to export everything if possible.
Tifnubu will not and cannot jail anyone, yes!

Tifnubu will not and cannot make anyone pay.

Dangote will not pay anything back, Dangote already owes bllions that he is not intending to pay back, Dangote clalms billionaire because he borrowed so much money from Naigeria, which Naigeria let's me take willy nilly as he likes..

Yes, you are right, most Dangote's oil and produce will be exported atleast %80..

Dangote is one of the corrupt goons who are holding the country to ransome, how can a whole country depend of one's monopoly on many housholds consumables, goods and amenities? That is as a result of corruption.

Las las, Tifnubu will not do anything, the people he his supposed to be jailing or probing are his corhots who helped him campaign and rig election.
Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by Therock5555(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
tamdun:

FG already promised to make the investigation result public

Na today you enter naija? Abi you no know say FG na king of lies.

We go dey watch the drama nah
Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by bewla(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
YouAreNobody:
Government of scammers, by scammers and for scammers
When it's better don't call us back o
Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by phemray(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
happney65:
"He wants to cleanse the financial eco system" grin grin grin

It would be easier for my late grandmother,dead and buried since 2020 to wake up from the dead than for Tinubu to do any anti corruption fight. Infact corruption just gone higher to greater lengths.

P.S Did anybody notice the EFCC never arrested any of the immediate past Govornors who left office last May. First time such would be happening since EFCC was formed.

The new EFCC boss said it's investigation first b4 arrest not arrest b4 investigation in naija way. Moreso, if you believe Tinubu is a thief and corrupt then it means he is qualify to prosecutes corrupt people and wins in court cos he is a member and knows the logic to handle them
Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by sunboy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Tifnubu will not and cannot jail anyone, yes!

Tifnubu will not and cannot make anyone pay.

Dangote will not pay anything back, Dangote already owes bllions that he is not intending to pay back, Dangote clalms billionaire because he borrowed so much money from Naigeria, which Naigeria let's me take willy nilly as he likes..

Yes, you are right, most Dangote's oil and produce will be exported atleast %80..

Dangote is one of the corrupt goons who are holding the country to ransome, how can a whole country depend of one's monopoly on many housholds consumables, goods and amenities? That is as a result of corruption.

Las las, Tifnubu will not do anything, the people he his supposed to be jailing or probing are his corhots who helped him campaign and rig election.

I disagree with the "he wont do anything"
Re: CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX by FasasiAkeem(m): 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
dre11:
CBN probe: Influential Nigerians seek Tinubu’s intervention for soft landing over $5bn FX misappropriation

https://sunnewsonline.com/cbn-probe-influential-nigerians-seek-tinubus-intervention-for-soft-landing-over-5bn-fx-misappropriation/bulaba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Campaigns Shouldn’t Be About Dead Leaders –buhari / Violent Clash: Lagos APC Expresses Regret, Says It Won’t Happen Again / Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.