Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

There Is No Hidden Curse Attached To Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Hidden Curse Attached To Sex (153 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / My Grandfather Was A Native Doctor: Is The Generational Curse Phenomenon True? / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Hidden Curse Attached To Sex by Orisablog: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2023
Re: There Is No Hidden Curse Attached To Sex by HeatSeeker(m): 9:36am On Nov 06, 2023
Orisablog:
https://www.orisa.com.ng/2023/11/there-is-no-hidden-curse-attached-to-sex.html

Yes, you heard me right. 

There is absolutely no hidden curse attached to sex, forget what your pastor is saying. 

Your pastor is not an initiate and he knows nothing about this deep secretive knowledge.

The reason why you are having such bad experience after sex with the wrong partner is because, some people are born with so much of bad energies such that if you have sex, sex is also known as bonding of energies. 

If you have sex with such people, it might take years to remove such bad energy from you.  There is no curse attached to sex before and after marriage. 

Some higher religion doesn't talk about who you had sex with or not. They just ask you if you are ready for the consequences of your action. 

Many people are not ready, they don't go to the right seminar because there is none. 

No one knows the truth anymore, so nobody is talking about the truth. 

Am not saying this to give you a courage to sleep around with ladies but to give you a hint on what actually happened. 

If you have such encounter with such a bad fellow of a man or woman, contact me on cleansing. 

This Article is written by AJE NLA (whatsapp +2347031178647) For spiritual guidance...We also sell spiritual product for wealth, protection and Open doors.
Re: There Is No Hidden Curse Attached To Sex by HeatSeeker(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Hello.

I am doing some research on cleansing rituals. Can I contact you for information?

(1) (Reply)

The Episcopal Consecration Of Auxillary Bishop-elect Msgr Simeon Okezuo Nwobi / Nigerian Woman Jailed For ‘blasphemy’ For 18 Months Over Whatsapp Message / A Comparison Table Between Hinduism And Christian Doctrine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.