Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board (9568 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board / Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Apus: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
Why acting surprised. Were they expecting anything different? Tinubu is not a small spender. From sponsoring politicians with state-owned funds to lavishing money on luxurious items (private jet, expensive homes, cars, e.t.c), not to mention doling heavy bribes.
Even Buhari sef hail.
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Jogs1900: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Now that punch is agending to your agenda, you didn't call it Lagos Ibadan newspaper. Kontinue
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by AbuTwins: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chetas81:
YOU MEAN OMOLUABI OPIUM ELECTION

IPOB election that gave Obi over 90% in SE despite the presence of UGM !
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by OluwaSegun0509(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Amen.

Obakoolex:

Cry on baby. It will not get worse for me and my household, it can only get better and better even if Tinubu likes it or not cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Geminiivory: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Antiurchins:
Yorubas are noble people. Tinubu is not the best they have to offer Nigeria. This is a tribe that it's people are the top leaders of most of the Christian denominations in Nigeria.

But are those top leaders of most of the Christian denominations truthful? Are ng they tribalism and hypocrites?abeg they dhld go sit down and shut the hell up
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Dapson73(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ride on omo olodo ide. You fought hard to be where you are today, enjoy all benefits accrued to your office sir.

Either you enjoy or not, wailers are meant to wail.

Enjoy both the asset abd liability of your position.

God bless me
God bless Asiwaju
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Donedeal1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Please let BAT breath.
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by themanderon: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
I was ashamed when I read this on the BBC website this morning. It's a shame that our criminal-minded leaders have gone beyond shame. I am ashamed of who is not ashamed of Nigerian politicians. The opprobrium they have brought upon us on the international scene is second to none.
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by ClCahiha(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Person wey like luxury like wetin I no know..he hates cutting cost and spending unnecessarily unlike Obi who is very frugal..
Make we just dey manage am like dat..God no go shame us
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Isobug:
He has nothing to offer. Nigerians(not Agbadorians) should manage and endure or alternatively look elsewhere for ends meet until his already Ill-fated tenure elapses

...And after the tenure elapses, what next?!!

What happened after his predecessor's tenure expired??!

Better find your level... Naija fit nor good again for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Adabestseason(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
The wife said openly on live Television that God has blessed her family that they don't the country's wealth:son is using presidential jet to fly to kano to watch Polo game,1.5 billion naira for exotic cars for the office of first lady and still counting,i still believe them
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by bluefilm: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
As long as the culture of profligacy will continue to favour the agbado people all over the world, I'm happy for them.
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Splashme: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
iwaeda:
Two families wasting N12bn, but their vuvuzelas can close baber shops., Nlfpmod grin grin grin grin grin

Calculate well ... we're talking 30b (not 12 billion)

Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by SeeWahala: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Obakoolex:

Cry on baby. It will not get worse for me and my household, it can only get better and better even if Tinubu likes it or not cool

Ahhh yes . . . I know you

The it must favor me and my family crew cool

Continue enjoying the favor your emilokan is dishing out to you and your family for the next 3 and half years . . .

Or 7 grin you can never tell
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by chiboyo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
You will never find LeodeKing's comment on threads like this...
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by sboga: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
give de man chance hes trying

by tying i mean tryin to finish us
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by ikdaddy01(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Emiloko
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by rawfacts2023: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Profligacy will not take the nation anywhere.

Our leaders must demonstrate modesty and prudence. Especially at a time like this.

Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by favour32(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dem say make Nigerians endure and manage but themselves nor gree endure and manage too.

Deception pass dat one?
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Obakoolex(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
SeeWahala:

Ahhh yes . . . I know you

The it must favor me and my family crew cool

Continue enjoying the favor your emilokan is dishing out to you and your family for the next 3 and half years . . .

Or 7 grin you can never tell
Yes o....if you read my last statement I confessed that it will get better for me and my household even if Tinubu like it or not

You are free to wish yourself and your entire generations otherwise ko kan aye undecided
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by naturefellow(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
M
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by naturefellow(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Profligacy... That's a first!
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Brush1: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tinubu a no body, a low life drug peddler, a lier, a bastard, without a family, without a secondary school education, without childhood friends . This bastard can’t have anything to offer. He says he was the best student, look at how he was unmasked by Atiku. A worthless low life has nothing to offer.

This man is the problem Nigeria has and God will to do something about him
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by wonder233: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
The people don't care, all they are interested in is tribe and religion. Its like magic... what lucky politicians we have.
They are not paid trolls nor bots. They are real people who sincerely believe their wellbeing means nothing compared to fighting for their tribes. Even if it means sacrificing their lives and kids futures, the average Nigerian will do so defending his tribe.
If you come out today to say things are hard, people will rise up to counter you that things aren't or that things being hard is okay, that your motive is because the person ruling is not from your tribe... The person will now go on deluding themselves that the obvious looting going on is somehow for the future good cheesy... Its really messed up
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Splashme: 6:13am On Nov 07, 2023
Nigeria is in a mess
Re: Tinubu Sustains Culture Of Profligacy By Punch Editorial Board by Olaideolayemi(m): 6:20am On Nov 07, 2023
There will be reduced wastage of public fund on project that are not meaningful..So many transformation will take places from now till next year by God Grace's!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Oshiomole Bankrupting Edo State? / INEC Rules Out Electronic Voting Until Constitution Is Amended / FEC Approves NNPC Ltd’s Move To Invest ₦‎1.9 Trillion In 44 Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.