Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Forex Traders - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Traders (337 Views)

Forex Traders Wanted (trade Our Company's Capital, You Take 70%) / Goodnews For Intending Forex Traders!!! / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Traders by Sibbb: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Please Forex traders what app can I use to start trading.
I’ve been trading crypto but the volatility is too much, let me try Forex
Re: Forex Traders by sunday1989(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wellcome aboard. Forex trading is great and inspiring segment of the financial instruments trading. On the other hand, it's a very risky and a probabilistic game that requires you to be highly skilled and with good trading capital. DYOR and you will be good to go. For basic, download MT5 app from Google play store.
Re: Forex Traders by Sibbb: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
sunday1989:
Wellcome aboard. Forex trading is great and inspiring segment of the financial instruments trading. On the other hand, it's a very risky and a probabilistic game that requires you to be highly skilled and with good trading capital. DYOR and you will be good to go. For basic, download MT5 app from Google play store.

Thanks man, I’ve downloaded it and, need to registers as a new user, what broker should I use
Re: Forex Traders by frostguy: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2023
Hi Bro
I welcome you to the exciting world of forex trading. I would recommend. Hotforex to start with I have been using them for more than 7 years. now and I have not had añy issue. with them
Re: Forex Traders by csckid(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sibbb:

Thanks man, I’ve downloaded it and, need to registers as a new user, what broker should I use

register here

https://www.litefinance.org/?uid=492562965
Re: Forex Traders by sunday1989(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Like I said. Always do your own research. You might want to try Fxtm.
Sibbb:

Re: Forex Traders by Greatdober: 10:22am On Nov 11, 2023
Sibbb:

There are lots of brokers
Deriv-(master of synthetics)
Exness
Hotforex and some others.
Just check rating, their deposit and withdrawal methods/timeframes.
Countries they cover and how accessible their support is.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell My Shares With Or Without A Brooker / 3 Quick Ways To Retrieve Your Unclaimed Dividend In Nigeria / MULTI STREAM BUSINESS MODEL. EARN WEEKLY HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.