Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? (16762 Views)

2023 Election: Who Will Be The Running Mate To Atiku Abubakar? / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by barristerman13: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
peter obi
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by OnyeAshuaUru: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dino and the olodo are wasting their time.
Muri will win. Put your money on it.
https://ochuba.com/trading-chart/6548e6317f65254f788c8c7a
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by garfield1: 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ododo will win.he will get 95% of Kogi central,30% of Kogi east and 30% of Kogi west

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by peterpiiro(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dino for sure
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Warrior247: 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
David160:
Who is leading in kogi right now?
You only presented the popular parties, and not popular candidates...

Murtala Yakubu Ajaka, AKA Muri Ajaka is from the major ethnic group, and he is very popular.....

He is in SDP.

Watch out

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Franzese: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
[sup][/sup]
Whalis:
The results are ready. Bayelsa PDP. Imo and Kogi APC. Take this to the bank.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by thinkmoney(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
SoNature:
If Hope Uzodinma wins the next election in Imo State, it means that the state will go for 30 years without experiencing good leadership.

From the three elections we have on Saturday, Imo State is the most likely to experience violence because the incumbent governor is employing all available means to win, including using violence. Imo people don't want Hope Uzodinma; he's only imposing himself on the state.

PS: this has nothing to do with the topic
You do not know Yahaya. Yahaya will employ violence pro max
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Hubeznigeria(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
The man who rigs more

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Tyktoker: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
The seat is for ododo,the igalas are all voting for him!
David160:
Who is leading in kogi right now?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by omobolajinld: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Funny enough, the winner is not even among the 3 pictures you listed there.

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by TRAPLORD13: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
INEC's candidate will surely come out tops no matter who kogilites vote for.
It's settled
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by muriunited(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
The leading Party in Kogi is SDP, Next Governor is Murtala Yakubu Ojonimi Ajaka.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by funshint(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Lmao, Dino is the worst candidate.. I would have preferred Muri, anyone aside Dino is great. Dino wey dey beat person
I'll still go for Dino before that mumu Ododo. APC will so lose this election. This election is not about competence but equity. Must the governorship of a state always come from thesame LG? I think Kogi people are more enlightened now.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
SoNature:
If Hope Uzodinma wins the next election in Imo State, it means that the state will go for 30 years without experiencing good leadership.

From the three elections we have on Saturday, Imo State is the most likely to experience violence because the incumbent governor is employing all available means to win, including using violence. Imo people don't want Hope Uzodinma; he's only imposing himself on the state.

PS: this has nothing to do with the topic
so imo ppl are cowards?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Goodluck to people who will be going for a PHE exercise out there thinking they are casting vote when INEC and supreme court will still determine winner.
not everyone is lazy like you o
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chicagograduate:
INEC and the judiciary has dashed my hope in the conduct of a credible election.
We thought with the new electoral law that Buhari signed that the electronic transmission of election results in realtime will curb election manipulation.
We don't know that this people don't want good for the country.
Na only God knows whether people will still come out to vote.
As for me,I don tear my voters card.
You are a fool
Just one election you have up
When you have candidate you will now be scrambling to get another card
Who lose?
Or you think they can win if some ppl did not vote for them?
E get what're you fit rig reach but if no one voted for t you, se gobe
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
SeeWahala:
People shouldn't even bother to go out and vote because the politicians themselves are not bothering to campaign.

Just bribe inec and supreme Court judges and you have the governors seat warmed up for your buttocks cool
na so
Just bribe with no votes to show abi?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Resurrection212:
If kogi really want development and they want to change their state capital that look like my village in imo state they should vote Against Dino melaye and olodo yeye Bello candidate.
Doesn't work like that
You don't even know the other candidate
And you expect him to magically be voted for?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
emilokan wit federal might now will rig any election of his choice!

u think he will ever allow Dino near a seat of power?
Dino of all ppl?

So, no put bodi at all!
cool
Pdp could not win all 36 states with federal might
Tinubu barely won
Yaya bello was never tinubu candidate abi you've forgotten, kogi ppl said kogi no be Lagos

How many votes did tinubu get in southeast, he has no sway there
Bayelsa lounloun

Everything is not federal might Oga
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Usmanovic95(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Cromagnon:
not everyone is lazy like you o

Yesso,go and exercise those strong muscles you have in that leg of yours.

My lazy self will enjoy the luxury of watching how things unfold and watch how supreme court will either discredit or affirm the election result.
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by SeeWahala: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
Cromagnon:
na so
Just bribe with no votes to show abi?

Before nko? Abi you dey sleep ontop bike during this 2023 election period ni? undecided
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
yarimo:
Ododo will win all the candidate before 2 pm on election day, according to majority of kogi state voters .
how do you know it's majority? How many voters do you know?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Karlifate: 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Goodluck to people who will be going for a PHE exercise out there thinking they are casting vote when INEC and supreme court will still determine winner.

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
Cromagnon:

Pdp could not win all 36 states with federal might
Tinubu barely won
Yaya bello was never tinubu candidate abi you've forgotten, kogi ppl said kogi no be Lagos

How many votes did tinubu get in southeast, he has no sway there
Bayelsa lounloun

Everything is not federal might Oga
Ok!
I will be praying for Dino, or else...

lipsrsealed
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Innobee99(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Depriest2020:
Kogi na Yoruba turn to govern so na party wey present Yoruba candidates go win.
Na family land wey dem go share?
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
samogo1:
The question should be, WHO DO YOU THINK EYE-NECK WILL ANNOUNCE AS THE WINNER
you mean who has highest number of votes
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
GiZcorp:
That is the man that will win because good people can't win election in Nigeria
how are they good if they can't win?
It's like saying you are a good student but can't pass waec or jamb
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by babyfaceafrica: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
funshint:

I'll still go for Dino before that mumu Ododo. APC will so lose this election. This election is not about competence but equity. Must the governorship of a state always come from thesame LG. I think Kogi people are more enlightened now.

The problem with Dino winning is Muri a very popular candidate from the same Okun axis is also contesting. Ododo has the entire Ebira axis kickdown.. The battle is Igala zone.. Na there rigging and violence go sele!!
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by ajog1: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Olichoke:
To be factual, kogi election is very hard to predict. The Governor's candidate can only win via violence and rigging. But the number of military personnel deployed to kogi State right now is scary. This may prevent violence. The election is between two candidates: Dino of PDP and Muri of SDP if the will of the people will be allowed to reflect. I'm on ground in kogi State.
Omaye, thank you for sharing your views. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Dittodat:
Dino will not.
Olododo or APC might not have lived up to the expectations of the voters but you have to be delusional to even contemplate voting for that clown called Dino.
Ain't no way I'm voting for such a loud empty loser.
is like you don't know how many delusional voters are out in the wild

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
kokoA:
I want Dino to win.
me sef. Very useless man but maybe it will wake kogi ppl up
Re: Kogi Governorship Election: Who Do You Think Will Win On Saturday? by Cromagnon: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
EMREX02:
MURI AJAKA WILL WIN BY GRACE OF GOD AMEN.
Which Grace
when we are just hearing his name 1 week to election. Which magic will he perform
Is not by shouting Grace of God upandan o
Bible Say work and pray
Not pray and pray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Launches Automated Passport Application / Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede / Yahaya Bello Picks Another Voter’s Card In Okene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.