Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque (23746 Views)

Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) / Man Dies In A Mosque While Praying In Jordan (Photos And Video) / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque by Icon16(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
There are facts that inform my decision to conclude that the gathering is not Islamic.
1. We can see that there is drumming and singing this is not Islamic
2. There is a stage, this can not be mosque
Lastly, one can not judge the religion of these people and people generally just on the basis of dressing
Re: Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque by rolams(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
This is out of Islamic religion practice. Who send am?
Re: Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
viodemus:
I reject that cultist oath that was forced upon me, just so I can comment. (I spit it out)

This look like a planned playbook.

The useless prophet was a hungry 419. na the Saudi royals dey reap him maga. The rapist prophet didn't cure anybody, he strictly encouraged terrorism.

Must you comment?
Re: Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque by viodemus: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Must you comment?

no be God go help me punish you. confirm idi*t. They are spreading propaganda with that criminal, and I get time to comment.
Re: Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kukutente23:
Oya na

Our other side are always late to the party
Christian "clerics" are now predicting football matches while your own just start to dey do miracles
Islam sef
Funny enough they are singing praise to Anabi Isa who is their own version of Jesus Christ grin grin
I'm sure this is Ilorin or NASFAT

You should reply and listen to your self again..."christian clerics now predicting football matches" like that's a what the f!
Re: Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque by hansomb: 3:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Fake miracle by a fake pastor claiming to be a Muslim. No way. Islam is clear and free from confusion.
Re: Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque by JIBO4REAL(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
viodemus:

is the bible a more terrorist book than that terrorist manual you call a book. I see that Islamic book as a very useless terrorist cultist book.

Try to get sense and read

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby / How Muhammad Was Violating The Quran With Impunity / How To Help A Dying Muslim During And After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.