Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. (40016 Views)

ADIDAS Presents Lionel Messi With 8 Gold Rings / Messi's Eight-year Streak Ended After Galtier's Decision To Substitute PSG Star / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Itisallright: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Gbafun oga ee...
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by AImiron: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
KingLion007:
Well deserved and the ring will be auction in 60years time after his demise by his children. This I have seen.
You better hustle for your generation, till the end of time , no Messi’s generation fit experience poverty wey go make em auction mere rings. Ordinary jerseys wey e don swap over the years dey his house in Barcelona, that should tell you something about “Memories”

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by alobright17(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Haydens:
FIFA helped Goat 🐐🐐🐐
Fifa helped him score 91 goals in a season in a none Fifa competitions ? Na so your madness don reach . Frustrated thing like you.

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Streetmovement(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wotoporiously coolspeaking

Nigga is made for life

That's why the call him Messi cause he's got no mercy for the game.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:
Interesting

Like for Messi, Share for Ronaldo
Messi cannot share for Ronaldo grin

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Laughing
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Chizigreat(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
The Law Of Process [ What You Need For Your Growth ]

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQne3HA_ktc?si=oPXuo2ba8q-jZEq3
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by emmnprince(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
GOFRONT:
Just like Messi and NwaAmaikpe, It will take the next hundred years to come before we able to find their Match.

They are both a Genius in their various areas of endeavour

Messi and his endeavour I know, NwaAmaikpe and his endeavours I know not. Kindly shed some light on NwaAmaikpe and his endeavours?
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by tnerro1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
grin
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Uchesis: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Where is Obembet? . Her tears are needed right here grin
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by mayor1814: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
The best player of all time. I've always said it that as far back as 2012, Messi was already the best player in history. Any debate is just forced.

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by mayor1814: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kenmatt:
Wetin Messi dey play sef.

People of the World and their Politics.

Make them comot three players from him team make him dribble every body including goalkeeper go score goal

U really asking this? Maybe u should adjust d aerial of ur tv very well next time u watching messi, or ur glasses anytime u watching messi play football.
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Bashirkareem31: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Please let's maintain standard by not discussing any player that has never played a world cup final game in his career.
There's standard to this thing please.

Top three best players ever.
Messi
Pele
Maradona.
In fact,those listed players(messi,maradona and pele) alongside zidane and da lima all played at least two world cup finals.
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Jacksonwar099: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Haydens:
FIFA helped Goat 🐐🐐🐐
cry mooreee
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by MrBroke(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Heffalump:

You're a blind follower of Messi.

Even some of his ardent fans dont believe so much in what FIFA has offered him. tueeehhh!!

If you believe that FIFA is the reason why Lionel Messi has 8th Balon Dor then you need to see a therapist or go for rehabilitation cause your too dull

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
ALL HAIL THE GOAT !!

FANS OF SOMEONE WILL LOVE THIS LATER
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by blowjohn(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Your a core hip hop addict, I like that keep it up

Your last paragraphs speak volume and facts because it what transpires in 1996 but only the genius can understand the phrase.

Thank u and Respect Sir!
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by mayor1814: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
blowjohn:
Messi shud be careful. These lyrics from Nas frm his song, ' my bible' comes to mind:

Speak gospel for the next generation
You can have it all, just don't side with Satan
I seen that take down most of the greatest
Hotel suites, Hollywood stars hangin'
The other side of what you think is fly
Your jewelry could be cursed and so can your ride
Let that soak in your mind, Suburbans and Beamers
Shot up with Ninas, how to stop a young genius

Btw, 'The suburbans and beamers' part refers to the 2 types of vehicles that Tupac and Biggie were in when they were riddled with bullets

When billboard said JAY-Z is the greatest rapper, I just laughed. To me I have 3 as the greatest, RAKIM, NAS and PAC.

Just look at NAS deep and great lyrics u quoted here. That guy is something else.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Sprints3: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
To fully initiate him into world of occultism... Nonsense only a fool will believe this is an ordinary ring... I can see star of of Anubis...
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Sprints3: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
mayor1814:

When billboard said JAY-Z is the greatest rapper, I just laughed. To me I have 3 as the greatest, RAKIM, NAS and PAC.

Just look at NAS deep and great lyrics u quoted here. Thfat guy is something else.
wetin jay z dey sing... U just mentioned goats of rap... Eminem good but based on substance those three u mentioned are justified
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by KingLion007(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
AImiron:
You better hustle for your generation, till the end of time , no Messi’s generation fit experience poverty wey go make em auction mere rings. Ordinary jerseys wey e don swap over the years dey his house in Barcelona, that should tell you something about “Memories”
You call it mere rings. SMH and what makes you think they will auction it to increase their bank account?.What happen to NGOs, vulnerable homes etc. Not all things auction by family of a deceased is for the family. So many do it for vulnerable homes, IDP camps etc.
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by blowjohn(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
mayor1814:

Just look at NAS deep and great lyrics u quoted here. That guy is something else.

Aswear bro. Too deep
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by HiFive: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
What if God was one of us?

That's the question I keep asking anytime I watch this dude.
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by aujile(m): 1:06am On Nov 07, 2023
Numerouno94:

Do u knw the number of times Messi has scored solo goals by dribbling Past 8 to 9 opposition players to score?

Most of una no dey even watch Messi play, na to jux come online talk trash because una like Ronaldo.

I use to like Ronaldo more than Messi because I was a United fan. I started switching to Messi around 2008/2009 wen I travelled to visit my uncle for holidays who was a staunch Barca fan. I started watching Barca matches and that was wen I saw how exceptional Messi was. I told my uncle that this Messi is not human.

98% of Ronaldo fans have not really watched Messi play. They just hate him because of their luv for Ronaldo.
Someone that came to Madrid home and Madrid fans gave him a standing ovation after the match...very exceptional player. The top three players that gave me so much joy to watch Messi, Ronaldinho and (young) Fabregas. I will always watch them again and again on YouTube.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Heffalump(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2023
MrBroke:

If you believe that FIFA is the reason why Lionel Messi has 8th Balon Dor then you need to see a therapist or go for rehabilitation cause your too dull

You are actually broke. Not only in cash but in wisdom. You need help!
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by MrBroke(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2023
Heffalump:

You are actually broke. Not only in cash but in wisdom. You need help!

Being broke in cash and wisdom is still 100 times better than being who you are
You are too dull and in your own case no help can save you cause it's natural.

Dull CR7 fan.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Numerouno94(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
aujile:
Someone that came to Madrid home and Madrid fans gave him a standing ovation after the match...very exceptional player. The top three players that gave me so much joy to watch Messi, Ronaldinho and (young) Fabregas. I will always watch them again and again on YouTube.

Bro I was in the dark, ignorantly supporting Ronaldo because of club loyalty or whatever. Messi brought me out of darkness to see the brighter side of football. If u luv football, then there's no way u will dislike Messi. Messi is an embodiment of the round leather game. His everything a footballer should b. The guy na complete package. Messi no get weakness.

Dinho and Messi re my favourite players of all time.

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Haydens: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
alobright17:
Fifa helped him score 91 goals in a season in a none Fifa competitions ? Na so your madness don reach . Frustrated thing like you.

Go to hell and burn to ashes.

He goat.
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Kojochyke(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
blowjohn:
Messi shud be careful. These lyrics from Nas frm his song, ' my bible' comes to mind:

Speak gospel for the next generation
You can have it all, just don't side with Satan
I seen that take down most of the greatest
Hotel suites, Hollywood stars hangin'
The other side of what you think is fly
Your jewelry could be cursed and so can your ride
Let that soak in your mind, Suburbans and Beamers
Shot up with Ninas, how to stop a young genius

Btw, 'The suburbans and beamers' part refers to the 2 types of vehicles that Tupac and Biggie were in when they were riddled with bullets
U actually know ur Hip hop n d deep inspirations between the lyrics.

Kudos mahn

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by blowjohn(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kojochyke:
U actually know ur Hip hop n d deep inspirations between the lyrics.

Kudos mahn

Tanx bro!
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by alobright17(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2023
Haydens:

Go to hell and burn to ashes.

He goat.
The same He Goat your yeye c.penaldo is dragging?

Mumu man ,I asked so FIFA helped Messi score 91 goals in none Fifa competition? This question will hunt your dumbass forever. Animal .
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Topgbolex(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2023
READ ON LIONEL MESSI BIOGRAPHY!!

THE GOAT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Mikel Obi: Biography, Net Worth, Salary, Age, And Family / Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua To Have A Re-match With Andy Ruiz In November

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.