Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. (40011 Views)

ADIDAS Presents Lionel Messi With 8 Gold Rings / Messi's Eight-year Streak Ended After Galtier's Decision To Substitute PSG Star / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by sotall(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2023
aQUINandmore:
he earned it and even more, his talent, hard work, professionalism, dedication paved way for all this.

If you can be as good or better than him you will also get even more than this.
Nothing comes for free or easily.

And to crown it all...his humility

8 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by ClCahiha(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2023
Nice one
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Calitoscassius(m): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2023
ebexofficial:
More will be given to those who have
Yep! The rich getting richer, wealth attracts more wealth.
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by wittywriter: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2023
GOF
GOS
GOAT

Wittyness.

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Kenmatt(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2023
Wetin Messi dey play sef.

People of the World and their Politics.

Make them comot three players from him team make him dribble every body including goalkeeper go score goal

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by razzydoo(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2023
Messi a.k.a Shabba Ranks. cool

4 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Felix6: 11:31am On Nov 06, 2023
ebexofficial:
The thing geras-e-b.
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Roboto11: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2023
Kenmatt:

Make the comot three players from him team make him dribble every body including goalkeeper go score goal

Messi is more likely to achieve that than any player who's ever graced the game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by TRAPLORD13: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:
Interesting

Like for Messi, Share for Ronaldo
Bleep messi
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Heffalump(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2023
This is weird, I tell you! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Cantonese: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2023
Always a delight to watch. Well deserved award to a very unbelievable player. Please look at the 91 goals in one calendar year. No dispute between him and anyone else in his generation.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Heffalump(m): 11:44am On Nov 06, 2023
Roboto11:

Messi is more likely to achieve that than any player who's ever graced the game.

You're a blind follower of Messi.

Even some of his ardent fans don't believe so much in what FIFA has offered him. tueeehhh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2023
ebexofficial:

I swear bro
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by TheSuperX(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2023
8 Gold rings for 8 Ballon d'or.

My IDOLO is the best.

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by GOFRONT(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Just like Messi and NwaAmaikpe, It will take the next hundred years to come before we able to find their Match.

They are both a Genius in their various areas of endeavour

4 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Chetas81(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2023
aQUINandmore:
he earned it and even more, his talent, hard work, professionalism, dedication paved way for all this.

NIGERIAN CITIZEN BELIEVE IN GIVEN THINGS TOO MUCH
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by TheSuperX(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2023
Heffalump:

Even some of his ardent fans dont believe so much in what FIFA has offered him. tueeehhh!!
You are a pained Penaldog fan boy, get something doing with your life and stop hating.

6 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2023
KingLion007:
Well deserved and the ring will be auction in 60years time after his demise by his children. This I have seen.

Yeah just like the late 2PAC own

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by blowjohn(m): 11:50am On Nov 06, 2023
Messi shud be careful. These lyrics from Nas frm his song, ' my bible' comes to mind:

Speak gospel for the next generation
You can have it all, just don't side with Satan
I seen that take down most of the greatest
Hotel suites, Hollywood stars hangin'
The other side of what you think is fly
Your jewelry could be cursed and so can your ride
Let that soak in your mind, Suburbans and Beamers
Shot up with Ninas, how to stop a young genius

Btw, 'The suburbans and beamers' part refers to the 2 types of vehicles that Tupac and Biggie were in when they were riddled with bullets

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Roboto11: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2023
Heffalump:

Even some of his ardent fans dont believe so much in what FIFA has offered him. tueeehhh!!

I can give several videos of messi beating several defenders before scoring.

Compare him with your favorite.

By the way, how many world cups has your favourite won?

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2023
blowjohn:
Messi shud be careful. These lyrics from Nas frm his song, ' my bible' comes to mind:

Speak gospel for the next generation
You can have it all, just don't side with Satan
I seen that take down most of the greatest
Hotel suites, Hollywood stars hangin'
The other side of what you think is fly
Your jewelry could be cursed and so can your ride
Let that soak in your mind, Suburbans and Beamers
Shot up with Ninas, how to stop a young genius

Btw, 'The suburbans and beamers' part refers to the 2 types of vehicles that Tupac and Biggie were in when they were riddled with bullets

Your a core hip hop addict, I like that keep it up

Your last paragraphs speak volume and facts because it what transpires in 1996 but only the genius can understand the phrase.

3 Likes

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Adakintroy: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2023
To him that has, more will be given( the productive ones) but to him that has nothing ( the gambler who are mostly unproductive in the real sense.l) even what they have will be taken ( like the the many who loose money join their problem over the weekend.)

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by lightwind(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2023
Some people come this world 🌎 to shine and enjoy life, while some come this world 🌍 to suffer 🙃
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Mrbenny001: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2023
aQUINandmore:

How does His comment says it's wasn't earn.

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
cheesy

Charlie Boy no do pass like this

grin
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Justiceleague1: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Undisputed GOAT grin
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by VinnyBaba: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Beverly Jean will not like this. sad lipsrsealed
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by VinnyBaba: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
GOFRONT:
Just like Messi and NwaAmaikpe, It will take the next hundred years to come before we able to find their Match.

They are both a Genius in their various areas of endeavour

NwaAmaikpe that like to Fucck Pple's wives and even widows? 🤔🤨🤨
Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by fortunez1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
Sirmwill:
Interesting

Like for Messi, Share for Ronaldo
Wow im the 200th Cr7 fan to vote

1 Like

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by Numerouno94(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kenmatt:

Make the comot three players from him team make him dribble every body including goalkeeper go score goal

Do u knw the number of times Messi has scored solo goals by dribbling Past 8 to 9 opposition players to score?

Most of una no dey even watch Messi play, na to jux come online talk trash because una like Ronaldo.

I use to prefer Ronaldo to Messi because I was a United fan. I started switching to Messi around 2008/2009 wen I travelled to my uncles for holidays who was a staunch Barca fan. I started watching Barca matches and that was wen I saw how exceptional Messi was. I told my uncle that this kid called Messi is not human.

98% of Ronaldo fans have not really watched Messi play. They just hate him because of their luv for Ronaldo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. by yommen: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
aQUINandmore:
Please let's maintain standard by not discussing any player that has never played a world cup final game in his career.
There's standard to this thing please.

Top three best players ever.
Messi
Pele
Maradona.

I bet you wish the only footballer in your family ever attained the level the footballer you are talking about has attained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / John Mikel Obi: Biography, Net Worth, Salary, Age, And Family / Sportybet Ng Is Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.