Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial (16485 Views)

FG, Resist IMF’s Deadly Pills! - Daily Trust Editorial / Empty Presidential Directives - Daily Trust Editorial / Scandalous Brawl In The Villa: Daily Trust Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by jojothaiv(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
successmatters:
You cannot give what you don't have.
Apt...
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Crafteck1: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
AbuTwins:
Zambia no be Nigeria!

Election don finish as Obi no enter na to continue dey antagonise Tinubu!

Forget that... Does the situation on ground make any sense, majority cant afford malaria drug.. M
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Dubetex96(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
won't be surprised if Emilokon fails to regig the economy.

EMILOKON lacks the capacity to perform
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by dexmond: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Every SW tout youth will ride in the Yatch.
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by AbuTwins: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Toh... This is exactly why Nigeria will keep going down the drain.

Since nobody should ever criticize the president because it's his turn in power.

By the time it has gotten so bad that anarchy ensues, I hope you will still keep up with this defense?!!

Well done.

Criticism should be constructive and not destructive!
Na only negative una dey see?

It seems Una name na "see no good" but always evil!

Anarchy my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Angelfrost(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
AbuTwins:

Criticism should be constructive and not destructive!
Na only negative una dey see?

It seems Una name na "see no good" but always evil!

Anarchy my foot!

What is wrong with you??!

What is not constructive about the Editorial above??! Abi you don't know the difference between the terms "Constructive" and "Destructive"??! Didn't they teach you that in school??!

Okay, what are the good things being done by this administration that we have not seen or praised?!!

Also, explain why the wastage and profligacy being condemned are good.

Let me see how learned you are... I will wait.
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by AbuTwins: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Crafteck1:

Forget that... Does the situation on ground make any sense, majority cant afford malaria drug.. M

Sulfadoxine and Pyrimethamine aka Amalar or Maloxine is N250-N300. Fansider is like 400 -500.

ACT is about N600-N2500 depending on the brand!

Where can we find the statistics of those who can't afford Malaria tablet?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Antoeni(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Block Head Like Tinubu Will Never Learn
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by NaijaNaWaa: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kleptocracy
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by AbuTwins: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

What is wrong with you??!

What is not constructive about the Editorial above??! Abi you don't know the difference between the terms "Constructive" and "Destructive"??! Didn't they teach you that in school??!

Okay, what are the good things being done by this administration that we have not seen or praised?!!

Also, explain why the wastage and profligacy being condemned are good.

Let me see how learned you are... I will wait.

I have been following Racoon for a while and I don't expect him to get better!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by bluefilm: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
successmatters:
You cannot give what you don't have.

The certificate forger is habitually bad.

No be today na
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Crafteck1: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
AbuTwins:

Sulfadoxine and Pyrimethamine aka Amalar or Maloxine is N250-N300. Fansider is like 400 -500.

ACT is about N600-N2500 depending on the brand!

Where can we find the statistics of those who can't afford Malaria tablet?

Kindly give price of amatem forte gel which is the one that works for me then lets talk about the antibiotic that is effective for typoid... Starts with A, i don 4get the name... Then from there do a comparison against minimum wage... Also take note, 20k no go treat malaria typhoid in most hospitals again.
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
AbuTwins:

I have been following Racoon for a while and I don't expect him to get better!

Who cares about Racoon??!

I am talking about facts and the reality up there, you are looking for who to antagonize.

Let's face the reality staring us all today... Please, answer the questions I posed earlier. Thanks.

By the way, Racoon didn't write the editorial above. He merely reposted it.
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Splashme: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Terrible
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Ewedegubbler: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
He can only learn from his mentors Pablo Escobar and chapo Guzman …
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Beniyke1: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
When you need his online warriors the most. But the way they all shamelessly avoid this kinda thread is very laughable. Like they all communicated themselves, had a meeting not to stvpidly say ‘pim’
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Akharmony: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
The current senate under Akpabio will approve anything😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by AbuTwins: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Who cares about Racoon??!

I am talking about facts and the reality up there, you are looking for who to antagonize.

Let's face the reality staring us all today... Please, answer the questions I posed earlier. Thanks.

By the way, Racoon didn't write the editorial above. He merely reposted it.

I know he didn't write it. That's his job. To fish out such type of posts....
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Usmanovic95(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
OP I was expecting you to make mention of the fact that president Hakainde Hchilema went on a salary strike for over a year.The man is an embodiment of a selfless leader.
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by AbuTwins: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Crafteck1:

Kindly give price of amatem forte gel which is the one that works for me then lets talk about the antibiotic that is effective for typoid... Starts with A, i don 4get the name... Then from there do a comparison against minimum wage... Also take note, 20k no go treat malaria typhoid in most hospitals again.

It's less than the 2500 I posted earlier.

20K for typhoid fever?
Chai!

The Plasmodium species and the Salmonella Typhi/Paratyphi disturbing you are rich man type!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by lovetterrison(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Globalzltd:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, Uk, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 070::45::12::09::65

Unless na ur papa build american Embassy fence wei be say imm know the underground route to consular desk to pack those white approval papers if not you need to see how consulars take photocopy blue paper take do three story building for dia desk dei dish am out to nigerians..i just collect my blue paper few days ago .. so i know know wia ur papa get guaranteed usa visa wei u wan scam ppl here
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
socialmediaman:
You vote the wrong person into office, then start writing editorials up and down

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by chiboyo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
@TemplarLandry & @LeodeKing,

I would like to have your feedback and comment on these issue of profligacy...
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Padipadi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
What pained me pass is that obidient senators too are collecting the N160m suv when they can use their rejection to market their party.
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by hodari: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nigeria should be dissolved and people go their separate ways. This is total madness.
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by gabbasin: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Our leaders don't just feel our pain, they behave as if it's not their business for people that they rule are in abject poverty. They must live in opulence no matter what people who elected them into office are going through
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Ever8090: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
AbuTwins:
Zambia no be Nigeria!

just as you said, elections are over it is time to come together and demand good leadership so don't be stupid...
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by rawfacts2023: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
On point.

We are yet to have people who lead by example.
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by FireUpNow(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
A man with narcotics history and academic unclear records will be who he is. A leopard cannot change its spots. Tinubu will drown this country
Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by Mrtaye: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
AbuTwins:
Zambia no be Nigeria!

Zambia no be Nigeria but Zambia's modesty can be emulated

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial by clydecarson(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
AbuTwins:
Zambia no be Nigeria!

See stupid talk,mfucker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12th, Abiola, Susan Rice And A Cup Of Tea - Femi Fani-kayode / Ambode Presents Y2016 Budget Proposal Of N665.588bn To House Of Assembly / 'Free Sheikh Zakzaky' Rally In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.