Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

I Never Back Down And Love Vawulence” Iyabo Ojo Declares As She Reveals Unknown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Back Down And Love Vawulence” Iyabo Ojo Declares As She Reveals Unknown (307 Views)

Blac Chyna: 'Nigerian Jollof Is So Bomb' - She Declares As She Lands In Nigeria / Is This The 'Fall' Of Davido? Kemi Olunloyo Asks As She Reveals More Details / I Am Proud To Be Selling Amala - Actress Iyabo Ojo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Back Down And Love Vawulence” Iyabo Ojo Declares As She Reveals Unknown by Equaljhayloaded: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
I never back down and love vawulence” Iyabo Ojo declares as she reveals unknown facts about her

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, who has been in the news for the past few weeks, has revealed some of her toxic traits.

While wishing her millions of fans a happy Sunday, the girlfriend of Talent manager, Paulo Okoye, revealed that she loves violence and is never backing down.

She admitted that she enjoys it when her guts irritate people and give them headaches as being stubborn is in her blood.

“Happy Sunday, beautiful people…

One with God is majority…

If God be for you, no man can ever be against you,
because he that dwells in you is greater than them, distractions that are in the world…

I’m the Lioness, Ologunfunfun 1, Aladuke, Akanda Olodumare, àkìnkánju obirin, the Queen Mother herself that mothered the mother, that mother your mother’s mother.

I stand on solid ground, I fear no man, nor am I moved by the town criers either. I walk by faith and not by sight

… Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me whosoever shall gather together against you, shall fall for thy sake a trillion times, do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day, for I’m always with you… so saith my God.

I know my guts irritate the F out of you numbskulls, but hey!! I’m enjoying it, yes!!! Let the mention of my name, sight, or voice be headaching you all….

Remember roaches!!!
I’M ALICE IYABO OJO. I never back down.
I love Vawulance.
Abeokuta blood
Ijebu blood
Benin blood
Delta blood
Igbo blood, only me one, I stubborn die. Chaii chimooo

This isn’t the first time, Iyabo has made it known that she is backing down, especially from her fight for justice for Late singer, Mohbad.

Ojo had earlier reacted to reports of a gang-up to bring her down and a potential lawsuit against her.

She shared a chat where an informant claimed that a group of persons were planning to launch an attack on her.

Unbothered, she made them know that she wasn’t backing out and would see his case to the end while adding that no number of distractions was going to make her back down.

Source: https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng/i-never-back-down-and-love-vawulence-iyabo-ojo-declares-as-she-reveals-unknown-facts-about-her/

Re: I Never Back Down And Love Vawulence” Iyabo Ojo Declares As She Reveals Unknown by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Equaljhayloaded:
I never back down and love vawulence” Iyabo Ojo declares as she reveals unknown facts about her

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, who has been in the news for the past few weeks, has revealed some of her toxic traits.

While wishing her millions of fans a happy Sunday, the girlfriend of Talent manager, Paulo Okoye, revealed that she loves violence and is never backing down.

She admitted that she enjoys it when her guts irritate people and give them headaches as being stubborn is in her blood.

“Happy Sunday, beautiful people…

One with God is majority…

If God be for you, no man can ever be against you,
because he that dwells in you is greater than them, distractions that are in the world…

I’m the Lioness, Ologunfunfun 1, Aladuke, Akanda Olodumare, àkìnkánju obirin, the Queen Mother herself that mothered the mother, that mother your mother’s mother.

I stand on solid ground, I fear no man, nor am I moved by the town criers either. I walk by faith and not by sight

… Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me whosoever shall gather together against you, shall fall for thy sake a trillion times, do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day, for I’m always with you… so saith my God.

I know my guts irritate the F out of you numbskulls, but hey!! I’m enjoying it, yes!!! Let the mention of my name, sight, or voice be headaching you all….

Remember roaches!!!
I’M ALICE IYABO OJO. I never back down.
I love Vawulance.
Abeokuta blood
Ijebu blood
Benin blood
Delta blood
Igbo blood, only me one, I stubborn die. Chaii chimooo

This isn’t the first time, Iyabo has made it known that she is backing down, especially from her fight for justice for Late singer, Mohbad.

Ojo had earlier reacted to reports of a gang-up to bring her down and a potential lawsuit against her.

She shared a chat where an informant claimed that a group of persons were planning to launch an attack on her.

Unbothered, she made them know that she wasn’t backing out and would see his case to the end while adding that no number of distractions was going to make her back down.

Source: https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng/i-never-back-down-and-love-vawulence-iyabo-ojo-declares-as-she-reveals-unknown-facts-about-her/
Dey fight who?
Cos na WAR to dey fight One's Self o

(1) (Reply)

Cute Naija Female DJ Showing Off Tantalizing Body In Latest IG Pics / You Now Charge 10-15k For Interviews For Your Son's Death- Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / WATCH The Moment Popular SKITMAKER Dies At Location In Presence Of Colleagues (V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.