Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) (17943 Views)

Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Live Update) / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by maxiuc(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Giftedhand47:
A woman cannot be president of naija at least for now

See voice like woman
chai see human being

Indeed Nigerians deserve their leaders

See hatred person wey you dey hate doesn't know that you exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Diligent1(f): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

So he offended you people by going to church?
He should have also go to mosques to balance it, this shows that he is a religious bigot

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Omenlon: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
maxiuc:
chai see human being

he is not speaking to Obi, he speaking to you one of his headless mob.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by AbuTwins: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

So he offended you people by going to church?

By specially politicizing the church!

Yes daddy okay daddy thank you daddy!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Igboslayer: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bobloco:

But you have the power and strength to support, encourage and defend a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger who was the guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded
You believe in the nonsense you were told right ?
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Benwallt(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
This dejected useless bigot has finally rest. History will not remember this smelling fraud even with a dot in the book.

Sissy is gone under n never to be seen

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Timothy89(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Omenlon:
. I understand you. But winning election is not only by competence, with the way Igbo people are playing their politics I doubt if any Igbo will ever rule Nigeria in the next 50 years. You can't disparage others and you want them to support you, it can't happen.

don't blame them, iggbo is a tribe with many social problems even though every tribes get their own for body but their own is beyond adjustment and correction, worse is their elders don't have control over them

they hate, jealous, wish people death, having complex inferiority, low self esteem and low IQ, these doesn't exempt their educated too

you can hardly separate educated and uneducated igbo, same reasoning

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by wasuka14(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Pls whats this frog voice man is saying? Can anyone interpre his grammar? Thank Goodness that this Gbajue didn't even near to even smell aso rock oo. Say naso e for dey address and represents us home and abroad with that frog voice?

Chenu60:
VIDEO: Peter Obi Full World Press Conference Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvprMTVWPks

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Giftedhand47(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
maxiuc:
chai see human being

Same way he doesn't know you too exist
So you can continue to defend someone that doesn't even have no knowledge about you

Spits on you

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Airlohim(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Giftedhand47:

See voice like woman

And you expect his supporters to do business with you? Thank God I went through your comments.
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by ofuonyebi: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
this Obi BOY-BOY is a no politician anyway..
he only need to quote me like a foolish gonner he is; tell the world the you reject the Supreme Court JUDGEMENT

that you and LP can only accept any judgement that FAVOURS your bitch!

the world would have more reason to laugh at your idiosycracy

JAGABAN HAS BECOME YOUR PRESIDENT......ANIMOUSITY AND HATRED WILL ONLY SINK YOU AND ATIKU YOUR OGA FURTHER IN THE ABISS!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Airlohim(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Lol we're entitled to different opinions
Everybody cannot support p. Tobi
Just as everybody cannot patronize me

I have my clients and im okay
So if you being a p. Tobi supporter do not patronize me others will patronize

Just shows you're an unserious business man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Igboslayer: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
tevinsolt:
The whole thing was just a foolish exercise, fueled by disgruntled people who couldn't handle their candidate's loss to someone they've been influenced and conditioned to hate. Just because.

In this situation though, there should have been a 3rd party count to validate the outcome of the election, which I believe would have brought a final conclusion to the delusions that people might have held about what happened in February.
They never told the court how they won the election? Even in Porthacourt where many believed there was massive rigging by Wike, Obi never showed how it was rigged(Na this same man Igbos dey call genius) I was really shocked they never did any forensic analysis of the results from Rivers). They were just chasing shadows of certificate and Abuja 25%. They were all busy looking for loopholes to save their ever sinking presidential ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Brush1: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

We knew he would do the same.

Obi is a boy.

Always copying his master, Atiku.

NO IGBO WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA, NOT EVEN THE COMPETENT UMAHI

You are so unintelligent! Am not Igbo, but saying those guys would never be president makes it seem as though you lack intelligence.

If these people mean nothing, then why are we insisting they stay?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Obiedun(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ngige won in 2003 but Obi went to court and the court removed Ngige in March 2006 and declared Nnanu winner and he was immediately sworn in as Governor of Anambra where he later took the state fund and invested it in his family business.

Few months later, he was impeached by the Anambra state house of assembly and he went to court again and after three months, the court ruled in his favour and he was reinstated as Governor just like Nebuchadnezzar who was reinstated as king after eating grass for seven seasons.

On both occasions, Nnanu praised the Nigerian judiciary to high heavens.

But in 2023 when the court ruled against him in an election where he came third, he said that the same Nigerian judiciary whose ruling favoured him twice has disappointed the people.

Gringori is an unserious fellow but he's still better than the flock of mugus following him.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Brush1: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Giftedhand47:

See voice like woman

You are daring GOD! He didn’t create himself. If you have an issue with his voice, I dare you to pick it up with God.
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Elvis2kay: 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
This sound like a Conference for the Gays

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Brush1: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Omoawoke2:
grin

This third class graduate will do anything to stay relevant.

In the next few years, nobody will ever remember that Obi existed.

PETER OBI, YOU WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA!!!

Don’t be entirely stupid! A lot of intelligent inventors didn’t have a university degree. BAT man the best student turned out a lier who attended that university just for the first semester, but failed basic courses like mathematics and English.

You are shameless! Bury your head in shame.

Tinubu doesn’t even have a high school certificate and you are here spewing poo? You are a low life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by fuckJones(f): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
nigga don't even know the meaning of supplemently budget

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by truthfinder319: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Certified liar.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by teebaxy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Even Tinubu wey no go school doesn’t read from paper na economic guru come Dey read from paper

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by HRMK: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
hahaha...any snake without its head is no more harmful!when you beat a child,you dont stop him or her from crying!allow obi to do just that!he has been taught that elections are never won on social media!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Alliswell248: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ipob miscreants future President GCE results
English...Pass
Maths...Pass
Government...Pass
Economics...Pass
Chemistry...Pass

UNN has a case to answer...how can this man be given admission with the above results.

No wonder...he spent six years studying a four years course....

We really dodged a bullet.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Timmi: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chenu60:

As typical of this loud mouth tribe, world conference where only few Nigeria news tv and his online zombies are the ones present, and you call it world press conference. Empty barrel making the loudest noise.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Timmi: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chenu60:

As typical of this loud mouth tribe, world conference where only few Nigeria news tv and his online zombies are the ones present, and you call it world press conference. Empty barrel making the loudest noise.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Alliswell248: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
teebaxy:
Even Tinubu wey no go school doesn’t read from paper na economic guru come Dey read from paper

Sorry Sir....Obi had a pass in Economics. Obi and Guru in economics should not be in the same room .

I like Obi as a person but his Ipob miscreants followers failed him. They contributed to his failure. They made him an Ipob project, rather than a Nigerian project.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Menclothing: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Roboto11: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
tevinsolt:
The whole thing was just a foolish exercise, fueled by disgruntled people who couldn't handle their candidate's loss to someone they've been influenced and conditioned to hate. Just because.

In this situation though, there should have been a 3rd party count to validate the outcome of the election, which I believe would have brought a final conclusion to the delusions that people might have held about what happened in February.

Even the count done by Obidients was summarily jettisoned when it became clear Obi would lose.

May we never labour in vain.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Racoon:
History has justified you sir. Nigerians with conscience now knows better.
True
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
What does this boy wants again?

Obi just stressing himself whereby he have money to get whatever he wants in the world!
I wish I was Obi, I will use my money to drink cold beer and eat pepper souo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Bobloco: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Igboslayer:
You believe in the nonsense you were told right ?

What is these nonsense that I was told?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari / Blogger Ojo Emmanuel Arrested By Hon. Adebiyi Adeleye (Pics) - Sahara Reporters / We Won’t Address Fayemi As ‘honorable Minister,’ Reps Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.