Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) (17958 Views)

Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Live Update) / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tinubu wey forge result speak better than this dolard self...

May we not labour in school in vain!
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by heysquare(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2023
Make Una Wait or Wail for the next 4 years

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by aaronjoshua(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Na your papa be INEC na..... Wait till 2027 and see what will happen okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
VERY DRY CONFERENCE

EVEN THE CAMERAMAN PLUS HIM CAMERA DEY SLEEP DUE TO THE DRYNESS

EVEN BOBRISKY ANUS NO DRY LIKE DIS
ahhh, dey calm down please, everything no be fight, person dey use shoulders brush person pass and leave the fight self...
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by jogojogo: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
I still cant understand the reason why yoruba Muslims hate this man so much. 🤷
He is too dull
He lacks capacity
He is an opportunist
Dishonest and hypocritucal
What's presidential about this presentation?
Reading like someone who is learning how to read.
The gut should go and face his ogogoro business I beg
I am no muslim

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I agree with him. LP is now Nigeria's major opposition party. PDP is dead
you guys like to live in delusion
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by achimendy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bobloco:

But you have the power and strength to support, encourage and defend a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger who was the guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded

Don't mind the idiot.

Am sure he doesn't know when his next meal will come.
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by TheFacelessMan: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
When I said Obi will also hold a press conference since his Master Atiku did same someone was arguing with me. If tomorrow Atiku should congratulate Tinubu. Obi will do the same. grin

Aha hahaha.

Now this is really funny. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Slurity(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Peter Obi Full World Press Conference Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvprMTVWPks

WHO IS LISTENING TO THIS RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY YES DADDY? You will never be Nigeria president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by jogojogo: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Obiedun:
Ngige won in 2003 but Obi went to court and the court removed Ngige in March 2006 and declared Nnanu winner and he was immediately sworn in as Governor of Anambra where he later took the state fund and invested it in his family business.

Few months later, he was impeached by the Anambra state house of assembly and he went to court again and after three months, the court ruled in his favour and he was reinstated as Governor just like Nebuchadnezzar who was reinstated as king after eating grass for seven seasons.

On both occasions, Nnanu praised the Nigerian judiciary to high heavens.

But in 2023 when the court ruled against him in an election where he came third, he said that the same Nigerian judiciary whose ruling favoured him twice has disappointed the people.

Gringori is an unserious fellow but he's still better than the flock of mugus following him.
Obi is arrogant, selfish hypocritical and stupid

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Blitzerz: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
OUR president!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by TheFacelessMan: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
wasuka14:
Pls whats this frog voice man is saying? Can anyone interpre his grammar? Thank Goodness that this Gbajue didn't even near to even smell aso rock oo. Say naso e for dey address and represents us home and abroad with that frog voice?

If you call him frog... then Wike is a toad grin

Obi just sounds like a prepubertal girl, that's it. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Slurity(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
I still cant understand the reason why Yoruba Muslims hate this man so much. 🤷
I am a Yoruba Christian and i hate Obi with Passion, Obi is too dumb and has nothing in his skull, He can not beat me in any topic of discussion even political issues. We Yoruba prefer smart people than rich people, I will rather vote Wike or kwakwaso in next election if Tinubu did not perform up to expectation. Obi don't have what it takes to be class captain say less country president.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by payaseriy: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

We knew he would do the same.

Obi is a boy.

Always copying his master, Atiku.

NO IGBO WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA, NOT EVEN THE COMPETENT UMAHI

Hehehehe

It is 2027 again now.

What happened to TINUBU WILL BE KICKED OUT?
only u many Monika to comment at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by TollinsN: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
I hope a genuine and more matured IGBO MAN contest for President in future. Definitely A religious and ethnic bigot like Peter Obi will never be president in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by jogojogo: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Slurity:
I am a Yoruba Christian and i hate Obi with Passion, Obi is too dumb and has nothing in his skull, He can not beat me in any topic of discussion even political issues. We Yoruba prefer smart people than rich people, I will rather vote Wike or kwakwaso in next election if Tinubu did not perform up to expectation. Obi don't have what it takes to be class captain say less country president.
You nailed it

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by jogojogo: 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
TollinsN:
I hope a genuine and more matured IGBO MAN contest for President in future. Definitely A religious and ethnic bigot like Peter Obi will never be president in Nigeria.
Obi and his mob gang have messed up the chance of any igbo becoming president in the nearest future. With the campaign of pure lies and forcing those lies with desperation like the way they insisted that Buhzri was dead, how cam an igbo man gets supports from other parts of the Country? They fought Buhari because of Jonathan's lost. GEJ has moved on yet they failed to accept the lost and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by HardBishop: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Slurity:
this comment of yours stems from a mind that has been conditioned to ban igbos from ruling Nigeria.
no wahala, I still say it, when igbos see no hope again, we will forced not to hold any presidential elections in the southeast region again. I'm afraid but when an ibo make up his mind, the politicians there will severe national links with this nation.
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by HardBishop: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
jogojogo:

Obi and his mob gang have messed up the chance of any igbo becoming president in the nearest future. With the campaign of pure lies and forcing those lies with desperation like the way they insisted that Buhzri was dead, how cam an igbo man gets supports from other parts of the Country? They fought Buhari because of Jonathan's lost. GEJ has moved on yet they failed to accept the lost and move on.

we all have now seen.... if no hope for an ibo man, then forget about presidential elections and campaigning there.
And I repeat we IGBOS we mean it. the sit at home is just like a case study
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Easylife1234: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Catapault:
I don’t have power to listen to that his woman voice crying in the air, this hot afternoon.

Useless person.

Election is over. Move on, e no gree.

Just constituting nuisance everywhere.
l don't understand the man Obi o

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by HardBishop: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
TollinsN:
it has already been declared no ibo man will smell that seat. no matter any ibo there, he will be rejected... whether is umahi or Soludo. so forget our union as a country.
we shall take necessary steps to isolate our zone from voting there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by CJStarz: 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hehehehe..... typical vituperations for an angry poor man.
Look oga,where this Obi enter, you no fit enter am in d next 100 years😂
Just dey eat yourself up.
Obi no feel am at alllllll

Catapault:
I don’t have power to listen to that his woman voice crying in the air, this hot afternoon.

Useless person.

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by EconFinance: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

We knew he would do the same.

Obi is a boy.

Always copying his master, Atiku.

NO IGBO WILL EVER RULE NIGERIA, NOT EVEN THE COMPETENT UMAHI

Hehehehe

It is 2027 again now.

What happened to TINUBU WILL BE KICKED OUT?

No Igbo will rule
That's all you can conceive in your small mind

Mumu
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by RomanGreen: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Catapault:

Useless person.

I ain't bothered by your opinion coz you're entitled to it rather I'm miffed at over 90 persons that liked your comment. Now I agree with the person's who always say Nigerians deserve their kind of leaders. Obi is a fulfilled man, a billionaire who has conquered greed but just willing to serve the people in good conscience but clowns like you feel he should just move on and accept the criminality you call an election. Shame on you. My prayer is that May Tinubu rule for complete 8 years and may the next person be worse than him. All of you must get sense by force, suffer no dey tire una. As for me, I could care less coz I won't be there to suffer with una. Shameless miscreants
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Ajanakuasla: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lamentation upon lamentation Mr Peter, no alternative results to prove how u won the election . Thank God Nigerians didn’t fall for game. Go and be selling ice cream like Osinbajo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by NSK4U(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Catapault:

Useless person.

He is times millions of what your father was and will never be
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by phemray(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Racoon:
History has justified you sir. Nigerians with conscience now knows better.

This guy is too small for Nigeria issues, 8years in Anambra of less than 5 million then and nothing to show in terms of Anambra economy and infrastructures. So where will he get mind to face Nigeria challenges. It's not about buying and selling dollar like goods in Alaba or onitsha market.

Let him start to learn politics now till 4 years, but not tribes or religion. Soon people will know what they don't know about in details before next election. When he was in Tincan Port he forgot that one-day he will need other tribes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by zomby(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chenu60:
VIDEO: Peter Obi Full World Press Conference Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvprMTVWPks

Instead of all the useless self adoration, glory, and promo, Peter Obi could be doing more to make things better for his people. Presidential election is over…Peter Obi will never lead our nation, Nigeria.

Now that the election is completely over, peter Obi’s gullible followers should be asking him that “what have you done for us lately “

The man is selfish, lacks common sense and very allergic to basic wisdom. All he sees is himself.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Gk8qcpauh1yRxhGHBnnzjVdAP7QQGEbWSFcsggCJuAgsduYsAkroLmitzEvCN5wxl&id=100058825230327&mibextid=Nif5oz

This is put together by Saraki Foundation …What exactly is peter Obi doing to make lives easier/ better for the Igbo people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by JuanDeDios: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Racoon:
Interesting. What did he say?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
Slurity:

Says a lowlife nobody.
MUMU

How you guys, think so highly of your useless narrative or opinion beats my imagination.
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Slurity(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
HardBishop:

this comment of yours stems from a mind that has been conditioned to ban igbos from ruling Nigeria.
no wahala, I still say it, when igbos see no hope again, we will forced not to hold any presidential elections in the southeast region again. I'm afraid but when an ibo make up his mind, the politicians there will severe national links with this nation.
Nobody dislike Igbo to the extent of not wanting them to be president but the question you guys fail to sincerely ask yourselves is why did other treat you the way to make you feel what you are feeling right now? If you think someone hate you so much instead of always want to force the love, its another way to also ask what are you guys doing wrongly? You see, I serve in Igbo land and stay behind for extra 1 year before leaving the east. I can tell you that whatever Igbos are getting now are actually what they sow, Igbos dislike every other tribe that is not their blood to the extent that even igbos like them from other state struggle to get any high position in another igbo state, how much more a total stranger speaking hausa/ fulani or Yoruba? Until you guys learn how to love others, you will not find who will love you. You always see yourself as special and important than other, which is wrong, nobody is special alone, Imagine your statement here now that Igbos will not participate in presidential election, who cares, imagine the level of special treatment you are giving to Igbos. You guys need to change that mindset, else, Igbo will remain behind politically, Every leader must learn to be followers first.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Larryndelaw: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Racoon:
History has justified him as MR GBAJUE who cajoled the gullible ones
Nobody has been able to answer why Mr GBAJUE always wears Black

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / Saudi Amputates Nigerian’s Hand For Theft / Salary Cut Not Enough, PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.