Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award (25245 Views)

How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) / Kano Re-run: Police Send Reinforcement To Gama Ward / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by JOemmy(m): 10:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Fine courageous yoruba man tormenting tinibu and his agbado munching brain dead followers.

2 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Agugbadin: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2023
Congratulations, well deserved. More wins Bro.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by CursedOsuPigs: 10:36am On Nov 07, 2023
Isobug:
Only APC and their miscreants hate this guy's courage. They expect everyone to be delusional and agree to every evil policy of theirs. If journalists don't speak out, I wonder who else would

Only nyanmuri ipig terrorists love him
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by asanausana91: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2023
Kachidubem:
Where is babajide kolade otitoju's award...lmao

That man has now turned clown
the man has turned himself to one dirty political journalist.
Babajide really FCK up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by asanausana91: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2023
LAW2577:
The award go follow him enter jail. they did not give award for one - way driving and denying. bad example.
gerrout!!!

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Jostoman: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Oseni is buying these awards, besides talk is cheap I don't take them Journalist too serious becausost turn out worse when entrusted with leadership positions
the award really pain you grin

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Bigchristo: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Oseni is buying these awards, besides talk is cheap I don't take them Journalist too serious becausost turn out worse when entrusted with leadership positions
Just dey play ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Bigchristo: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Splashme:
At this level, Rufai may need to build a fresh bungalow to house his awards plaques.

Congratulations sir!

https://www.facebook.com/100055189422916/posts/pfbid02WBUNW4fhg3JGDrtAfjkK8QeTXmJsMupyPAcvH4YJmba9bVecbk6zApAzz18QgTEl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

congratulations Rufai keep pressing APC neck with achievement ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Efilse: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Get any book of any author for half the price.

Send me a mail.
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Jostoman: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2023
APCNig:

If not that you are mentally unstable, then you should do a self assessment of your miserable life.

Losers always cry, that's why you are crying. We won. Winners rejoice, that's why we are rejoicing.

Anyway, we cannot beat you from the polling booths up to the Courts in Nigeria and the US, and then ask you not to cry like our mothers used to. That will be animal cruelty. So, weep, cry blood, it is part of your human rights.
truth is always bitter

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by asanausana91: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Those TVC Political Guys are MORONS, honestly.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

I Rather watch Islam TV or Nickleodeon than follow their Useless Yarns.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I wonder if Tinubu and his family watch the Station.๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
no wonder! A terrorist can never be a democrat.
Continue watching your terrorists channel while we watch our Arise TV. But remember this is not an Islamic country.
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by remiopash: 10:53am On Nov 07, 2023
IPOB award .
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by legitnow1: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2023
AT LEAST THAT IS A MAN WE CAN POINT TO AND SAY, HE IS A NIGERIAN THAT LOVES NIGERIA.

BUHARI, TINUBU AND THE REST ARE ALL RELIGIOUS AND TRIBAL BIGOTS RESPECTIVELY.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Jomonix: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2023
Congratulations Rufai for a well-deserved recognition.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by legitnow1: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2023
IF U LOVE SOMETHING, U DONT DESTROY IT OR RENDER IT USELESS.

THE WAY TINUBU RAPE THE JUSTICE AND RENDER INEC USELESS, DOES IT SHOW LOVE OF COUNTRY?

TINUBU DONT LOVE NIGERIA, HE IS OUT FOR ALL HE CAN GET.

EMI LO KAN.
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by VinnyBaba: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2023
asanausana91:
no wonder! A terrorist can never be a democrat.
Continue watching your terrorists channel while we watch our Arise TV. But remember this is not an Islamic country.

See how Narrow-minded you are.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ

So watching IslamTV makes one a Terrorist?๐Ÿ˜’

Meaning All Muslims are terrorists?๐Ÿ˜.

I Sincerely hope you are an APC Miscreants because really, Almost all of una nor get SENSE. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Blaze14k: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

So you actually saying rufai is a very rich guy.
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by emonis88: 11:04am On Nov 07, 2023
stuffs2002:
A bunch of IPOB cannibals ganged up together to form an association and awarded Rufai Oseni an award.

Rufai Oseni who is on the payroll of Obi (Reno Omokri proved that a long time ago)
Oh !!! I pain u? Oh oh oh !!!!! I pain am ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Kpartners: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Oseni is buying these awards, besides talk is cheap I don't take them Journalist too serious because most turn out worse when entrusted with leadership positions
Buy one please
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Allisgud: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2023
I said it before,the mind and courage this rufai get,many Nigerian and her journalist have one percent,many of the journalist who have politicians in front of them for interviews will pretend and not ask the main questions because of fear but will be complaining behind,but rufai will throw question in ur face that u will almost,pi on ur body,bulaba knows why he escape interview from arise tv,if Nigerians can speak up and question our politicians everytime we come across them like rufai the country will get better
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by jude79(m): 11:10am On Nov 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Oseni is buying these awards, besides talk is cheap I don't take them Journalist too serious because most turn out worse when entrusted with leadership positions

Agbadorian, Say it again, but this time, without tears.

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Charly68: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2023
He tried bit he is biased in his analysis atimes
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by TemmyT002(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Lol. You are not funny
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by dannyspeejay(m): 11:12am On Nov 07, 2023
congrats Man =, Deserved
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Southwestidiot: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2023
Splashme:
At this level, Rufai may need to build a fresh bungalow to house his awards plaques.

Congratulations sir!

https://www.facebook.com/100055189422916/posts/pfbid02WBUNW4fhg3JGDrtAfjkK8QeTXmJsMupyPAcvH4YJmba9bVecbk6zApAzz18QgTEl/?mibextid=Nif5oz

the only Yoruba journalist with sense and truth in his mouth. Not like the stupid seun of nairaland
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by asanausana91: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

See how Narrow-minded you are.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ

So watching IslamTV makes one a Terrorist?๐Ÿ˜’

Meaning All Muslims are terrorists?๐Ÿ˜.

I Sincerely hope you are an APC Miscreants because really, Almost all of una nor get SENSE. ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
mention one Islamic country that practice democracy.
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Integrafamoo: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2023
Splashme:

Congratulations sir!

Well deserved
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by perryy(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2023
pharmagba:

Most courageous awards?
For a journalist?

This surely is a friendly joke

The top qualities celebrated in journalism and journalist that didn't go to war front are
1-Integrity: Journalists should be honest, transparent, and ethical in their reporting.

2-Objectivity: They should present information without bias or personal opinions.

3- Curiosity: A top journalist is naturally inquisitive and seeks the truth.

4- Accuracy: Journalists must ensure the accuracy of their facts and sources.

5- Research Skills: The ability to investigate and gather information is crucial.

6- Adaptability: Journalists should be able to work in diverse situations and cover a wide range of topics.

7- Interviewing Skills:
won't you go and organise your own?
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by emnite(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Very courageous APC and their supporters won't like this or sleep tonight
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by phorget(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Until then let us savor his sane sanity for the moment.
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Timothy89(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Racoon:
This is the person Joe Igbokwe and all APC miscreants hates to the core? Whosoever, nature and God stands with, no man can bring down

as you Hate Tinubu but he can't be bring down

SODIQCHUKWU
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by emnite(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Na only him get money to buy am? Name another journalist who is this courageous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Fayose On His Knees As Joshua Iginla Prays For Him (pics) / Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.