Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award (25243 Views)

How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) / Kano Re-run: Police Send Reinforcement To Gama Ward / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by chccho(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
It's only in Nigeria a 1way offender will still be given awards. Awards based on what exactly!!! Is it for flouting the laws or threatening police men in public
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by emonis88: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

Wailing sure for una no be small.
Before Tinubu, una do 8 years under Buhari
8 years under Tinubu
Another 8 years under Shetima

That is a total 24 years wailing and gnashing of teeth for IPOB cannibals
I pain am seriously o!!! I pain am o!!!!πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί
Only a cannibal knows a cannibal , only a wailer knows a wailer.
I pain am o!!!! I pain am o!!!!!!πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Agunesinjaweola: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
Overrated and Arrogant !

Irritant and ugly with absolute disrespect to others.

He need to attend a professional school of journalism
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by LajaLaba: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Rubbish angry
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Faposky95: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
DJ...pls play..' Hate it or Love'....
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by victorazyvictor(m): 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
don't miss a dosage next time

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by mod9: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tell your most preferred journalist to go and buy his own award. You think everyone is criminally minded like you and your certificate forger
SadiqBabaSani:
Oseni is buying these awards, besides talk is cheap I don't take them Journalist too serious because most turn out worse when entrusted with leadership positions
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Blackdisciple(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
Congrats sir,
APC footsoldiers over to una I also include Yul edochie follow una...

Only when you are guilty his questions will trigger your anger grin grin
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by stacyadams: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
chccho:
It's only in Nigeria a 1way offender will still be given awards. Awards based on what exactly!!! Is it for flouting the laws or threatening police men in public
..it's only in this country a forger will lead legit people..
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by stanisbaratheon: 2:12am On Nov 08, 2023
pharmagba:

Most courageous awards?
For a journalist?

This surely is a friendly joke

The top qualities celebrated in journalism and journalist that didn't go to war front are
1-Integrity: Journalists should be honest, transparent, and ethical in their reporting.

2-Objectivity: They should present information without bias or personal opinions.

3- Curiosity: A top journalist is naturally inquisitive and seeks the truth.

4- Accuracy: Journalists must ensure the accuracy of their facts and sources.

5- Research Skills: The ability to investigate and gather information is crucial.

6- Adaptability: Journalists should be able to work in diverse situations and cover a wide range of topics.

7- Interviewing Skills:

Are all these part of statutory requirements in journalism by-law for an award?
If not, my advice for you should be to stop hating that man.
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by chccho(m): 4:18am On Nov 08, 2023
stacyadams:
..it's only in this country a forger will lead legit people..
At least the forger don go court
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by BeeNG3: 8:00am On Nov 08, 2023
Courageous ko conkobilo ni! Awon elebi journalist.
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by pharmagba: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Are all these part of statutory requirements in journalism by-law for an award?
If not, my advice for you should be to stop hating that man.
Point of correction
Hate is never me, I'm not one of hate.

Check the dictionary meaning of 'courage'
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by stacyadams: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2023
chccho:

grin

Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by stacyadams: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2023
chccho:

At least the one way offender won an award
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by stanisbaratheon: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2023
pharmagba:

Point of correction
Hate is never me, I'm not one of hate.

Check the dictionary meaning of 'courage'

I see.

I expected you to address my point squarely and not refer me to the dictionary.

It is apparent that you are questioning the organization that recognized and awarded him. I made my comments based on what I perceived you were trying to do by what you outlined up there.
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by CursedOsuPigs: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Isobug:

Wasiu the illiterate political jobber. Have you eaten today?

Sinedu! The child of hate and perdition, have you wailed today?
Re: Rufai Oseni Wins GAMA 'Most Courageous TV Host Of The Year' Award by Splashme: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2023
Great man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Regroups In The Mountains Of Adamawa / Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn / Murtala Sule Opens Up Over Destruction Of Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.