Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,080 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive (75348 Views)

Why Mr Ibu’s Leg Was Amputated — Ex-manager, Chochoo / Mr Ibu's Leg Has Been Cut Off / Banky W Cancer Free! Musician Thanks God For Keeping Him Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by 1Sharon(f): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
luminouz:

That's all you can say

You are a very wicked small girl!!! undecided

Attention seeker.

Pls drop your own comment and free me.
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by babakb: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Exceed15:

Only good women will stand by you during your down period . No be dis same wife dragged Mr ibu rubbishy on social media that he was not taking care of the family... Thank God he is a star the same woman could leave him if nothing was coming forth . Men take care and invest in yourself especially health Wise. Whether wife or side chick if nothing dey for u ... U dey own o . Ony ur nother, father, siblings can stand by u no matter what.

Millions of wifes are taking care of their sick husbands everyday, stop denying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by phemmyfour: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
CorrectionFLuid:

You don already conclude that's the cause of his sickness. Monkey
Kí ni arìndìn ẹ mọ. Supo dọdọyọ

1 Like

Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by phemmyfour: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Beolly:

How is this connected to drinking?
Read about it

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by Impecca(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Chibuezem:
Hmm I no go believe until I see a video
Yeye. May what befell him come to you, so we can believe u without seeing pics
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by luminouz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
1Sharon:

Attention seeker.

Pls drop your own comment and free me.
I won't free you. You are very wicked. No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
If you tell them to stop drinking...them no dey hear

👍
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
cococandy:
Some times with unmanaged diabetes, it’s Inevitable.

Then follows kidney failure, dialysis etc.
it’s not fun at all cry

Well said 👍 and that's why we preach it in the Food section for guys to cut down on sugar/salt intake.

When the time comes, na body dey tell person! grin
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
xtocom:
Life! Just 1 body we have but full of millions of sickness attacking us. Please don't forget to enjoy, E get y.

Na dis enjoyment dey kill the ignorant ones. grin

Lifestyle changes may keep some diseases away. wink
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
Flame333:

I suspect the dude is diabetic.. Patient like with injury on the leg never heals..

Kate Henshaw stated in her video that Okafor problem was a reoccurring one and when VERYDARKMAN visited him, he acknowledged the fact that the leg was emitting purse..

Truth be told, alcohol may be good but it's not for everybody.. See the side of belly, that's not healthy but toxic..

Summary: avoid too much sugar...

Not to you precisely but to the many out there who see it as a sign of enjoyment..

That's a case of 'Diabetic Foot'.

As we grow older, we ought to live our lives in moderation bcoz every parts of our bodies begin to degenerate. Degeneration is not bad news but part of the life process, therefore adults are expected to cut down on things that might harm our bodies e.g excessive sugar/salt intake, alcohol, high carbohydrates, excess oil...etc grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Beolly:

How is this connected to drinking?

Please read up on 'Diabetes' and 'Diabetic Foot'.
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by dasnan(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
May God grant u healing in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
samuelson06:

My countryman, I feel so bad hearing this. Life is so unpredictable.

Recently, a friend was analysizing how men can easily become afflicted with prostrate problems, which can seriously obstruct urination and defecation, and I was just sitting cold. Then, I asked myself, why are we so fragile? Why does our body fail easily?

I feel so sad about this development. For someone in their golden years, it can speed up their death. This man has always been active before this trouble started. I'm just wondering how he's going to cope sitting one place or being wheeled around.

Saying the amputation was done to keep him alive doesn't really settle well with me. He may begin to think about the whole thing everyday and call death upon himself. I hate all these troubles with living. I so hate it.

grin

Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
ednut1:
this is diabetes not cancer. Too much sugar, bread and beer

👍
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by Tendd: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Speedy recovery ,Mr lbu.l hope you begin a regular training for weight loss after the treatment, else it will be a waste of money ,as you are most likely not going to live longer, if you indulge in an inactive lifestyle of just drinking and overeating.Fitness and healthy nutrition is all what you need to stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
gidjah:
That one is gone na, he needs both legs to act his roles most times. Nature has come calling ,just worries he didn't invest enough to be able to rest on his labors past.dude would start seeing life from another perspective now.he would be needing a low profile style.producers would hardly need him except he chooses to manifest another side of him as a One -legged man !may be we shall call that creativity at its peak !!

My worry and suspicion is that woman he calls 'wife' may desert him sooner or later.

Such is life. 🤷
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

I almost forgot about this option.
Phew!😪

Although, it might not be easy for him to come to terms with his new reality at first, but his bravery is commendable.
Many have chosen to die, than to go through with amputation.

This is why we preach against excessive sugar/salt intake and high carbohydrates intake, even as we all enjoy our foods. What do we get from the ignorant mob grin, they call us 'sickly nutritionists'....😂

Mr Ibu's case is a classic example of 'Diabetic Foot'.

Like I always mention, dem no dey tell person, it's only a matter of time! grin
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Focusmind:
Honestly, I fear diabetics pass HIV.... reason I ran away from anything soda, sugary drink and high carbohydrate foods. Just that I never gree leave jollof rice or ofe-akwu and white rice.

Everything has to be in moderation.
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lexusgs430:
I already said, best to have a leg amputed... And remain alive......

But unfortunately, since he is diabetic...... He might also have the other leg amputed........

Classic case of 'Diabetic Foot'. smiley
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
luminouz:

I won't free you. You are very wicked. No peace for the wicked.

This Ibadan man again! undecided
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by mariahAngel(f): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
omooba969:

This is why we preach against excessive sugar/salt intake and high carbohydrates intake, even as we all enjoy our foods. What do we get from the ignorant mob grin, they call us 'sickly nutritionists'....😂

Mr Ibu's case is a classic example of 'Diabetic Foot'.

Like I always mention, dem no dey tell person, it's only a matter of time! grin

Ah! Won ti fi wahala se e! undecided
Sofo! angry
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

Ah! Won ti fi wahala se mí! undecided
Sofo ni mí! angry

😂 Get education baby! grin
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by Donjuan77: 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
I feel so so sorry for him,, am so shocked
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by mariahAngel(f): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
omooba969:

😂 Get education baby! grin

Why did you edit my comment? Ori e lo gba'le! undecided
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by StemCellTherapi(m): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
But why now.

Natural Medicine would have worked for him but 95% of people don't believe.

I am a Natural Medicine Practitioner so I know.

This leg you see below was booked for Amputation. But the patient was started on our Natural Medicine.

Look at the leg in the second picture. All HEALED UP.

This NEWS is just sad.

Please don't be doubting Natural or Herbal Therapies. They work. Just find the right one and u are good to go. Even the bibles said

"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the HEALING of the nations" Revelation 22 vs 2

This story just breaks my heart

Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by mkoabiola: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ibu is a legend

He has aid his dues
He deserve every support
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why did you edit my comment? Ori mi gba'le! undecided

Mariah behave yasef o grin, don't you realise you're talking to a titled chief. smiley
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by mariahAngel(f): 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
omooba969:

Mariah behave yasef o grin, don't you realise you're talking to a titled chief. smiley

You act nothing like one though. sad
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by Chibuezem(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Impecca:

Yeye. May what befell him come to me , so we can post lies about you without pics pics
. grin
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by cococandy(f): 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
omooba969:

Well said 👍 and that's why we preach it in the Food section for guys to cut down on sugar/salt intake.

When the time comes, na body dey tell person! grin

I feel like you’re using my post to throw passive shots and ion like that.
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
mariahAngel:

You act nothing like one though. sad

You're funny. smiley
Re: Doctors Amputate Mr Ibu's Leg To Keep Him Alive by omooba969(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
cococandy:

I feel like you’re using my post to throw passive shots and ion like that.

Cognitive bias, cognitive bias and ion fancy that either.

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Photo Of 3 Slay Queens, Fans React / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.