Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (47233 Views)

Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Are Dating / Future And Lori Harvey Arrive Lagos, Nigeria For A Concert / Burna Boy Meets Damson Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Kharol1234: 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ok na them Sabi congratulations to them
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by omoyeni37: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
This girl like breakup ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Industry food
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by NOwazobia: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
I don't know them.

I can break down as much as they want.... undecided

Next!
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ajsmart(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Is Lori not black😳
vicfajeze:
but the babe fine sha. I don't the reason oyinbos they fine pass blacks
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by jojothaiv(m): 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
AMAUCHESKY:
grin grin grin >:
I'm out of nairaland prison

So for now I don't have any comment
Abeg run one yarnings na make we confirm something
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Amayabor1: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
turmacs:
I knew that their relationship wouldn't last with that her yeye small breast 😹 They think it's all about answer "model" upandan. A model whose packages are not well modelled is nothing but a breakup waiting to happen, men no dey last for their hand. Abeg Idris, come and check out profile, make you see Better package wey set, no b all these opioro mango bress.

Nor marry who you dey see close to you. Dey look for people wey nor even know say you dey exist. You don dey old!

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by VIicard(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
All the this celebrity marriage
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ginaz(f): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
turmacs:
I knew that their relationship wouldn't last with that her yeye small breast 😹 They think it's all about answer "model" upandan. A model whose packages are not well modelled is nothing but a breakup waiting to happen, men no dey last for their hand. Abeg Idris, come and check out profile, make you see Better package wey set, no b all these opioro mango bress.

Who your body epp? she's happy with her boobs and if she wants a bigger one she could have done surgery. jealousy kee you there.

her men takes her over the world for vacation, your boyfriend takes you to the bathroom to fuvk. what a useless life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Roboto11: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2023
And another one.

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Nwamazi8: 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Lol, who doesn't know Lori Harvey, she's the biggest serial dater in Hollywood, jumping from one celebrity to the next like it's a full-time career. As long as my Yoruba brother gave her that good pipe it's a win for him.

3 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by TheSuperX(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
As usual, everyone knows that it wouldn't last. 😂😂😂 Lori is for the streets and the streets alone is where she belongs.

When she started dating Damson, I told her some facts and she blocked me on Instagram. 😂😂😂

I blame Steve Harvey for not training his daughter the right way, I'm so disappointed in him.

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Eduadolero(f): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
I can't stand a heart break. If you not ready to stay in my life don't come close.

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by TheSuperX(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ginaz:

Who your body epp? she's happy with her boobs and if she wants a bigger one she could have done surgery. jealousy kee you there.

her men takes her over the world for vacation, your boyfriend takes you to the bathroom to fuvk. what a useless life!
Just shut up, you are not making any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Juniorangel(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Is she the daughter of Steve Harvey?

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Maxitomxane(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
JoeEeL:
Had to clear my eyes.

Thought I read Samson of Israel Breaks Ori of Hamas.

Israel been dishing wotowoto to the islamic terrorists these days all of them humble.

Funny AF grin... Samson breaks ori of Hamas grin

2 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ginaz(f): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
TheSuperX:
Just shut up, you are not making any sense.

you shut up. what right does she have to bodyshame a fellow woman? did she create her boobs herself? shut up and get out!

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Banbanna(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2023
Guy, dem never marry. Na relationship o abi na some kind situationship wink
Dexy4yah:
This marriage of a thing is not for everyone.

Even bible made marriage optional

2 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by shedy03(m): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
Who is next now?
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by bewla(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
JoeEeL:
Had to clear my eyes.

Israel been dishing wotowoto to the islamic terrorists these days all of them humble.
yeah and some senior top sniper died
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by TheSuperX(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ginaz:

you shut up. what right does she have to bodyshame a fellow woman? did she create her boobs herself? shut up and get out!
Take your frustrations elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by VEHINTOLAR: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2023
The second picture reminds me of the olden days of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett together ! It's a pity they both couldn't push their love affairs longer than just a year ! Anyway,good luck to both of them.
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by VaginaAcademic: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Them just dey pass Lori harvey around like blunt

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Swiftgrp: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
nlfpmod:

@instablog9ja

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12714679/amp/Lori-Harvey-wipes-Damson-Idris-Instagram-leading-fans-speculate-relationship-one-year-dating.html
Lori Harvey separated from 3 dudes within 4 years... That's something for her to ponder about.

Is the issue with her OR the guys she's been with here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ashawopikin(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Treadway:
Lori has quite the streak...🤣
Lori Harvey go reach everybody

1 Like

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by nkemoma(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
Yoruba Demon
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by CJStarz: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
No foreign based Nigerian actor beats our own Chiwetalu (Chiwetell) Ejiofor.....Man is a born star,same goes for his CNN sister,Zain Asher.
Igbo Amaka.....

2 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by 6ixVille: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Me know say ds fucklationship no fit last. What do u expect. A Yoruba man of culture wifing a hoe...i didn't think so

2 Likes

Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by hkidola00(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
JoeEeL:
Had to clear my eyes.

israel bombed baptist church in palestine
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Ginaz(f): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
TheSuperX:
Take your frustrations elsewhere.

cos you're frustrated don't go about thinking others are frustrated in life as you are.
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by JoeEeL(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
hkidola00:
israel bombed baptist church in palestine

Only??
Re: Damson Idris And Lori Harvey Break Up, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Swiftgrp: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
turmacs:
I knew that their relationship wouldn't last with that her yeye small breast 😹 They think it's all about answering "model" upandan. A model whose packages are not well modelled is nothing but a breakup waiting to happen, men no dey last for their hand. Abeg Idris, come and check out my profile, make you see Better package wey set, no b all these opioro mango bress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 2face Prepares Breakfast For His Wife, Annie / Psquare : Paul Okoye Swimming With His Son (lovely Photos) / 10 Nigerian Actresses Who Married Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.