Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

All I Need Is A Job To Take Care Of Myself. Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All I Need Is A Job To Take Care Of Myself. Pls Help (467 Views)

If I Were You, I Will Pause All I Am Doing Just To Read This / All You Need Is Data To Earn Little Money... Drop Ur Email / Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All I Need Is A Job To Take Care Of Myself. Pls Help by standout5: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hello Nairalanders!

I’m reaching out for some help. I graduated from university a year ago and I've been on the lookout for a job ever since, but things haven't fallen into place just yet. I don't have the funds to learn new skills, and I'm currently crashing with friends because I don't have a place of my own.

I'm hoping someone here might have some advice or know of job opportunities. I'm eager to work and I'm really keen on finding a job to at least take care of my basic needs. Hunger is terribly dealing with me. Any suggestions or leads you can offer would mean the world to me. Whether it's job openings, advice on gaining new skills without spending much money, or any other resources, I'd be so grateful for your help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Your support and guidance could make a big difference in getting me back on my feet. Your help could be the stepping stone I need.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: All I Need Is A Job To Take Care Of Myself. Pls Help by emoboy4u: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
standout5:
Hello Nairalanders!

I’m reaching out for some help. I graduated from university a year ago and I've been on the lookout for a job ever since, but things haven't fallen into place just yet. I don't have the funds to learn new skills, and I'm currently crashing with friends because I don't have a place of my own.

I'm hoping someone here might have some advice or know of job opportunities. I'm eager to work and I'm really keen on finding a job to at least take care of my basic needs. Hunger is terribly dealing with me. Any suggestions or leads you can offer would mean the world to me. Whether it's job openings, advice on gaining new skills without spending much money, or any other resources, I'd be so grateful for your help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Your support and guidance could make a big difference in getting me back on my feet. Your help could be the stepping stone I need.

Thanks in anticipation!

Your degree:

these info might be useful to anyone that wants to help

2 Likes

Re: All I Need Is A Job To Take Care Of Myself. Pls Help by Lovemeharder(f): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2023
emoboy4u:

Your degree:

Exactly.
Re: All I Need Is A Job To Take Care Of Myself. Pls Help by standout5: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
emoboy4u:

Your degree:

Thank you Sir.
I have B.sc in library and information science, I'm based in Ibadan. 25 years of age
Re: All I Need Is A Job To Take Care Of Myself. Pls Help by ProjectsCityNG: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2023
standout5:
Hello Nairalanders!

Thanks in anticipation!

I have an opening. First week of December.

Sen a message by phone to :

Re: All I Need Is A Job To Take Care Of Myself. Pls Help by Rubyjade: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Front Desk / Social Media Officer

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Description

To be directly responsible to the Managing Director and Executive Director
Ensure that the front desk is neat, presentable and equipped with all necessary supplies such as paper, pen and all necessary forms.
Assisting with all admissions related tasks, including preparations for and assistance at school events taking calls and making sure enquiries from prospective new students are well recorded.
Managing the inbound and out-bound phone calls and messages for the Simplinteriors School (from prospective and current students).
Checking Google Leads, Hub-Spot, Corporate Email, Calls and WhatsApp for enquiries and then transfer the information of prospects to the excel sheets with comments.
Handling students’ enquiries, complaints and providing appropriate solutions, alternatives and follow-up within the time limits for Simplinteriors School.
Build customer relationships and trust with prospective and existing students through open and interactive communication.
Keep records of interactions with the students on the appropriate excel sheets.
Plan and organize the Free Class bi-monthly, as well as coordinate, plan and organize the school calendar and timetable.
Follow up on students making sure school tuitions are paid on or before the sixth week of their programs.
Keep record of all payments done by the students on appropriate excel sheets.
Provide accurate, valid and complete information of prospective students by using the right methods of importing to excel sheets for proper documentation.
Think up creative ways of generating sales leads for the School.
Meet the target of reaching a minimum of 20 prospective students / day.
Follow up and invite at least 20 to our bi-monthly Free Seminar.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2023.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: hr@simplinteriors.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
standout5:
Hello Nairalanders!

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: All I Need Is A Job To Take Care Of Myself. Pls Help by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2023
standout5:
Hello Nairalanders!

Thanks in anticipation!
Job : ACCOUNT OFFICER, HYGIENE OFFICER AND MANAGER
ACOMODATION IS THERE FOR EVERYONE
EXPERIENCE: EXPERIENCE of working in a Farm is important for the manager . The cleaner can learn on the job
Qualification: account officer( BSC OR HND IN ACCOUNTING) MANAGER BSC OR HND WITH EXPERIENCE, CLEANER: NONE
Note: Age for the above position is 22-40 years
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their curriculum vitae to:
ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com OR CALL 09169976258

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Experienced Direct Sales Agents For A Bank Nationwide / 5 Websites That Can Pay You Money Doing Simple Things / Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy! For Unemployed&business-minded Graduates:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.