Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Drake, Outshining Lil Wayne? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake, Outshining Lil Wayne? (756 Views)

Drake, Outshining Lil Wayne? / Is Lil Wayne Dead ? / African Beauty That Turned Down Lil Wayne. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake, Outshining Lil Wayne? by LOIUSXIV: 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2011
I WAS EXCITED ABOUT THE THEN STRONG RUMOURS MAKING ROUNDS A FORTNIGHT AGO,that GRAHAM AUBREY ,a.k.a ,'DRAKE' was dumping YOUNG MONEY for good.to me,DRAKE is already is own man.clearly ,DRAKE should have won the best artiste GRAMMY last time but to keep BIEBER fans not diisappointed ,the award went to a green horn. 'successful,' DRAKE first hit track says a lot about DRAKE'S type of rap, entirely different from his mentor lil wayne. SINCE then,DRAKE has come a long way.and it is not only about the looks.
'forever','over','best i ever had', and recently,'HEADLINES' would definitely survive the long run when compared to WEEZY'S 'HOW TO LOVE',MR. OFFICER','DROP THE WORLD' e.t.c .it is pertinent to know that the FAN BASE of RAP MUSIC is changing rapidly.now, white folks are in the rising market of RAP MUSIC.gone were the days of aggression and lots and lots of swear words.the 'f' 'n', word.a la DMX, JARULE.that DRAKE MADE 11MILLION DOLLARS last year says alot about the changing face of RAP:more MODERATE ,more ethnic diverse.for now LIL WAYNE WOULD BE 'ON TOP' IN RESPECT OF PAST ACHIEVEMENTS, but most times things change and startling too.of course DRAKE is not mr.CLEAN, WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THE CENSORED LYRICS OF 'I'M ON ONE'.BUT THE INGRIEDENTS of long term success .,he has it.LIL WAYNE would still be LIL WAYNE but it is no fiction that a protegee can outshine his master,like CAESAR 'OUTSHINING' POMPEY.TIME WILL TELL.
Re: Drake, Outshining Lil Wayne? by chrismusic: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
I like Drake more you know, though I'll give a credit to LiL Wayne good music too. Drake is my best Grammy artist of all time anyway! So screw them up!

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce’s Pregnant Habits Are Like All Pregnant Women / Mc Hammers Search Engine - Everybody Wants To Tap Into Internet Wealth. / Protests: D’banj Claims Overseas Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.