Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge (808 Views)

US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / Lev Parnas Reveals More. Trump Likely Wanted US Ex Ukraine Ambassador Killed. / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19
Political Cartoon Of The Day: Speaking Of Rico...

Foxnews

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19
Political Cartoon Of The Day: Rebranding?

Foxnews

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20
'STALINIST RULING': Why Congress owes it not only to Trump, but to all Americans, to investigate what led to the massive fine against the former President. https://trib.al/w3mUXbN

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20
Rigged
Gary Varvel February 20, 2024

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by Obrigardo: 3:51am On Feb 21
OLAADEGBU:
Rigged
Gary Varvel February 20, 2024

A pastor who lies just as he breaths
When will you receive shame?

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by Obrigardo: 3:52am On Feb 21
OLAADEGBU:
'STALINIST RULING': Why Congress owes it not only to Trump, but to all Americans, to investigate what led to the massive fine against the former President. https://trib.al/w3mUXbN

I can't imagine how seriously dumb you are, chai
Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:10am On Feb 21
Donald Trump says he's not interested in getting revenge against Democrats and insists he'll bring the country together through "success" during town hall with Laura Ingraham.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by Obrigardo: 5:20am On Feb 21
OLAADEGBU:
Donald Trump says he's not interested in getting revenge against Democrats and insists he'll bring the country together through "success" during town hall with Laura Ingraham.

You are just straight up lying, masking behind a useful idiots comment.
Don't be one of the three monkeys! Our eyes, ears and mouths are opened. Don't brand yourself an idiot.

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:25am On Feb 21
Obrigardo:

You are just straight up lying, masking behind a useful idiots comment.
Don't be one of the three monkeys! Our eyes, ears and mouths are opened. Don't brand yourself an idiot.

I learnt that you are transitioning. How far? undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by Obrigardo: 9:06am On Feb 21
OLAADEGBU:

I learnt that you are transitioning. How far? undecided

So you are now lobbing transphobic attacks at someone you don't know. That's how another dumb maga cultist was calling me a gay.

That's all what you people can do when you have ran out of fumes and caught up in a lie. Instead of acknowledging how stupid you've become and repent, you become increasingly stubborn and start throwing violent and unnecessary Insults thinking that will rule me up.

You people are the most stupid set of people on Earth today, and I keep on proving that everyday as a fact.

Fake pastor olaadegbu, the unpaid cheesy and greasy maga propagandist
Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21
Targeting the Good Guys
Tom Stiglich February 21, 2024

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Feb 21
Keep On Truckin'
A.F. BRANCO on February 21, 2024 at 5:00 am

Truckers For Trump Cartoon

A.F. Branco Cartoon – In response to the New York City lawfare campaign against Donald Trump, Truckers are waging a boycott against the city. New York is fining the former President 355 Million dollars in a victimless crime. What will the criminal steal if there's nothing on the shelves?

Truckers Plan to Stop Shipments to NYC in Response to Political Hack Judge Engoron’s $350 Million Ruling Against Trump and His Sons (VIDEO)
By Patty McMurray … Feb. 17, 2024

Truckers bravely exposed some of the worst COVID shutdowns in the world when they parked their trucks in Ottowa to protest the iron-fisted approach used against citizens by the Justin Trudeau regime. Truckers in the US showed solidarity for their Canadian neighbours and helped block shipping between the US and Canada in Detroit, Michigan. Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer, who was being considered for Joe Biden’s VP, quickly threatened arrest for truckers who dared to block the Ambassador Bridge.

American truckers are now reportedly threatening to stop deliveries into New York City over the grotesque $350 million judgment against President Trump and his sons Don Jr. and Eric by partisan hack Judge Engoron on Friday.
Read More…

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:15am On Feb 22
'WE ARE PREPARED': The New York AG said she will seek "judgment enforcement mechanisms in court" if Donald Trump does not pay the fine handed down in his civil fraud case. https://trib.al/z60qxHZ

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17am On Feb 23
'DON'T GO THERE': Business leader warns others why they should get out of New York City now after verdict in Trump's fraud trial. https://trib.al/L0zmv8Q

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23
A Biden Family Game
Gary Varvel February 22, 2024

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23
Cash Only
A.F. BRANCO on February 23, 2024 at 5:00 am

Fani Willis Cash – Cartoon

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Fani Willis says she conveniently has a lot of untraceable cash lying around that she refunded her lover Nathan Wade for the expensive vacation trips they took together once she appointed him as a prosecutor against former President Donald Trump.

Fani Willis Testimony Goes Off the Rails as She Talks Piles of Cash, Taste for Grey Goose Vodka, Daddy's Advice on Men (VIDEO)
By Chris tina Laila – Feb 15, 2024

An evidentiary hearing about alleged misconduct by Soros-backed Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis was underway on Thursday as the judge weighs whether Willis should be disqualified from the Trump RICO case. Fani Willis took the witness stand on Thursday, and she was hostile, arrogant, and defiant! According to a motion filed by Trump's co-defendant Michael Roman, Fani Willis "financially benefited" from a romantic relationship with top Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade.

Trump's RICO co-defendant, Michael Roman, filed an explosive supplemental reply to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis and accused her of lying to the court about her affair with the top Trump prosecutor she appointed.

Read More…

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:17am On Feb 24
The Scales of Injustice...
Cartoon published 22/02/2024

New York Putting The Left's Big Thumb On The Scale Of Justice. The New York state Attorney ...

Continue Reading

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24
Name The Opponent….

Source

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05
Talk to the Hand
A.F. BRANCO on March 5, 2024 at 5:00 am

SCOTUS 9-0 Ruling for Trump

A.F. Branco Cartoon – SCOTUS Rules in Trump favour. It is unconstitutional for states to kick a presidential candidate off the ballot based on the 14th Amendment.

Supreme Court Puts Trump Back on Colorado Ballot – UNANIMOUS DECISION – Trump Responds
By Cristina Laila

The US Supreme Court on Monday unanimously ruled Trump can stay on the Colorado primary 2024 ballot. The Supreme Court said the States lack the power to enforce Section 3 of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution against Presidential candidates. "For the reasons given, responsibility for enforcing Section against federal officeholders and candidates rests with Congress and not the States. The judgment of the Colorado Supreme Court therefore cannot stand," the high court's ruling said.

Read More....

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13
Boody Call
A.F. BRANCO on March 13, 2024 at 4:00 am

Fani Willis Corruption

A.F. Branco Cartoon – It looks like Fani Willis’ deranged passion for destroying President Trump bit off more than she expected, like her own fanny. Her corruption has been exposed and has jeopardized her case against Trump.

NEW REPORT: Fani Willis Conspired with Liz Cheney's Faux J6 Committee – J6 Committee Shared Video Recordings with Fani Willis But Then Deleted the Video to Prevent Republican Lawmakers from Gaining Access To It
By Jim Hoft – March 12, 2024

Chairman Barry Loudermilk (R-GA) released his January 6 Initial Findings Report on Monday, March 11. Rep. Loudermilk is the Committee on House Administration’s Subcommittee on Oversight Chairman. "For nearly two years former Speaker Nancy Pelosi's January 6th Select Committee promoted hearsay and cherry-picked information to promote its political goal – to legislatively prosecute former President Donald Trump," said Chairman Loudermilk on Monday.

"It was no surprise that the Select Committee's final report focused primarily on former President Trump and his supporters, not the security failures and reforms needed to ensure the United States Capitol is safer today than in 2021."

Read More…

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19
'HER CREDIBILITY IS SHOT': Georgia lawmaker demands Fani Willis step aside in Trump election case following ex-romantic partner's resignation. https://trib.al/LuDtwd3

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19
'WATCHING ITS DECLINE': Constitutional attorney explains why Trump's case will drive business out of New York.
https://trib.al/0TPh3uL

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23
'THIS IS COMMUNISM': The former President says he has nearly $500 million in cash as the bond deadline looms. https://trib.al/soWaIXh

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25
WHATCHA TALKIN’ BOUT WILLIS: Georgia DA breaks silence after scandal brings down Trump prosecutor, warns "train is coming." https://trib.al/wB2N3gt

1 Like

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38am On Mar 27
Justice in Biden's America
Gary Varvel March 25, 2024

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27
A Slap On The Fani...
Cartoon published 16/03/2024

A Slap On The Fanny for Fani. Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee announced his ruling in the ...

Continue Reading

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29am On Apr 17
'FOUR MORE YEARS': Trump makes prediction about the 2024 election, claiming the criminal trial in New York is having a "reverse effect" on his campaign. The latest: https://trib.al/ngGTg5f

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33am On Apr 18
Weaponized
A.F. BRANCO on April 17, 2024 at 5:00 am

New York Weaponized Justice Against Trump

A.F. Branco Cartoon – The New York Justice system is heavily weaponized against President Trump. Judge Merchan is a big donor to the democrat party, and his daughter is fund-raising for the DNC off the Trump Trial. This Judge should recuse himself immediately…

The NYC court case is descending into a Mafia farce. Instead of recusing himself, Judge Merchan is making it personal by punishing Trump for his Truth Social posts. These highlight Merchan's daughter’s fund-raising efforts for the Left off of this case.

Anti-Trump Judge overseeing Kangaroo Court makes it personal.
By Kelly McCarthy – April 17, 2024

The NYC kangaroo court criminal case against former President Donald Trump involving accusations regarding hush money payments to Stormy Daniels should never have been convened under this judge. "Judge Merchan was required to recuse AS A MATTER OF LAW as his daughter has a pecuniary interest in the outcome of this case and may already have profited from it. That's ONE degree of consanguinity, not six," says Harmeet Dhillon on X.

Read More…
Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21
Third World Justice
A.F. BRANCO on April 19, 2024 at 5:00 am

Trump Biased Court Room

A.F. Branco Cartoon – Almost everyone on the planet knows that Trump can not get a fair trial in New York, including the Democrats who are launching this travesty of justice. Trump is being charged with a misnomer that is beyond its statute of limitations, transformed into a felony based on a clerical error with no victim for the purpose of interfering in the 2024 election.

Radical Lawless Judge Merchan Seated Juror Who Was Arrested for Destroying/Vandalizing Conservative Political Signs
By Jim Hoft – April 18, 2024

The search for impartial jurors continued on Thursday in the New York City lawfare case of President Donald Trump in the courtroom of conflicted far-Left Judge Juan Merchan. A fresh pool of 96 Manhattan residents entered the courtroom earlier today. A significant number of these potential jurors, 48 in total, were immediately excused after admitting to biases against the former president. An additional nine were dismissed for undisclosed reasons.

FOX News reported today that Trump-hating Judge Juan Merchan seated a juror who was arrested in the 90's for destroying/vandalizing conservative political posters.

Read More…
Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22
'MOST CONFLICTED JUDGE': Trump launches fiery attack on liberals over hush money trial timing, accusing them of plotting to sabotage his presidential campaign against the "most incompetent" President in history.

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:05pm On Apr 24
Meanwhile....

Source

Re: I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24
Lawfare....

Source

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

About 2,985 Israeli Soldiers Killed And 11,000+ Injured / Israel Threatens War On Lebanon If No Deal Reached By March 15: Report / Things I'm Going To Miss About This Elections!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.