Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles (36822 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by zinaunreal(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2023
Martinsmine:

Pig

Pant washer wan comment about politics πŸ˜†
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by VULCAN(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Lolllzzz.

Sighting your moniker, I knew you were a Muslim.

Based on the principle of Taqqiya, you are permitted to deceive infidels.

A religion that gives you permission to be devious, tell lies and deceive, all to propagate itself.

Nothing good has come out from such a religion.

No advancements in science or tech.

No music or art that lifts up the souls of men.

No aid or charity to the nations that is not tied to advancing Islam.

Nothing that has been of benefit to the world at large.

You will find Christian or secular charities extending care to people of all faiths.

You will NEVER see that in any Islamic charity.

NEVER!

Only riots, murder, honour killings, bombings, beheadings etc.

If Islam disappeared today, the world would find itself at the highest level of peace since the 60s.

Mubieey:
Israel are losing the battle indirectly, see how they were treated around the world, Netanyahu is their real enemy
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Moniya4Real(m): 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
Not All the pro- Palestinian protesters are Muslims or Arabs

Botragelad:
This happened in the US.
Pro Hamas terror have now invaded the US, doing all sorts of Crime, some hour ago this was how a Muslim lady drove into a building she thought was Jewish school, underreported. Now this bloke was attacked by the people who say they are "peaceful" .

We are not sorting out this problem of anti semitism. This is US not Afghanistan where Muzzies can just kill or murder anyone. Give them the Israel treatment, most are terror, I tell you. Kick them out or lock them up. The US government are being soft here, the other day these same terror protesters tried to break into white house. Sort these guys out before they turn the country into the dump they legged it FROM!
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by SpatialKing(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Friend22:

Some of you are unbelievable!
It's as if you drank and ate stupidity this morning and equally took senselessness as appetizer.

You divide and rule tactics will not work.

The question is

Why are rich and wealthy Muslims countries like Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc not accepting Muslim refugees...

Why are all the Muslims refugees trooping to the western countries that have little or no Islamic principles?
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Crafteck1: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
Paracetamol01:
not all of them brotherly...
The son of Hamas leader is against them

See the ones here in the country, they would keep quiet and be defending nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by SpatialKing(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
Blackdisciple:

I kept asking same question till date these people only care about violence but helping themselves is a no no

What is currently going on

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by CaptainAyub: 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Down to the Jews
I’ve screenshot this comment and forwarded to IDF.
U go hear am soon grin
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Truvelisback(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
The Hamas Terrorists Group(HTG) in Nairaland will be excited now but if this was done by the Israelis, they would be wailing and weeping profusely here. grin
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Friend22(m): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

The question is

Why are rich and wealthy Muslims countries like Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt etc not accepting Muslim refugees...

Why are all the Muslims refugees trooping to the western countries that have little or no Islamic principles?
The question is why was it not so before these Western terrorist states came to occupy their lands and caused endless wars that lead to destruction of lives,
and property

Ask yourself how many Iraqis,Somalis,Arabs left their homeland before these westerners decided to tell them accept democracy or take bombs?
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Enwhen(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:

Everyone that doesn't agree with you is a terrorist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ€£

Fake Jews from Africa trying hard to prove their slavery relationship with Jews

Like seriously , If there are real Muslims , you people have to speak out , none of the Arab countries are ready to accept the innocent Palestinians... Just imagine , refugees going to another man's land to kill , The US should send them back to their terrorist prone country , let them go and face their religion there, just some weeks many of them were celebrating that enough is enough when terrorists HAmas were killing innocent people , but today same people are shouting Israel cease fire...Islams is becoming another thing , assuming the world powers like USA, China are an Muslim country , by now there would no other religion... When Hamas were killing how many protest and kill

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by lagosrd: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
So what has this man done again to warrant this barbaric killing . The poor man is just doing his thing. I have said it over and over again. This is pure terrorist action. America should not use kid gloves on them. They are everywhere.
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Ineedhustle247: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Whalis:

Poland and Hungary. Muslims are not allowed to come in.

For real?

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by mabea: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
America will suffer the consequences of their soft policies for Muslims in less than no time.

They allowed them in but watch how they will turn the U.S into a waste land.
You Muslims are violent people you should tell yourselves the truth
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by chigo5(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

That why I appreciate what Poland is doing to Muslims πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±

How come UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia even Egypt don't take Muslim refugees..
lebanon a Christian majority nation did that to Palestinian people civil war breaks out now lebanon is no longer a Christian majority nation, Hezbollah is bigger dan its govt now
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Whalis: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ineedhustle247:

For real?
Yes
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by SpatialKing(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
chigo5:
lebanon a Christian majority nation did that to Palestinian people civil war breaks out now lebanon is no longer a Christian majority nation, Hezbollah is bigger dan its govt now

See for yourself

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by A40(m): 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Whalis:

Poland and Hungary. Muslims are not allowed to come in. Very irritating set of people.
You people are hypocrites. The most intolerant of all but complain when you're given even 10% of what you dish out.

I cannot take a Bible to Morocco so how is that different from what Poland and Hungary are doing?
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Whalis: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
A40:
You people are hypocrites. The most intolerant of all but complain when you're given even 10% of what you dish out.

I cannot take a Bible to Morocco so how is that different from what Poland and Hungary are doing?

Who did you think I was referring to as irritating?
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by A40(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
Whalis:

Who did you think I was referring to as irritating?
My sincere apologies then. Just sick of seeing the least tolerant accuse others of what they are the most guilty of

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by WINDSOW(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Paracetamol01:
Some bag eggs in religion......cos I have some liberal Muslims who understands life and are not fanatically lunatics
No run you hear, them go delete you one-day.
Islamabad.
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Eneye4me: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
America will suffer the consequences of their soft policies for Muslims in less than no time.

They allowed them in but watch how they will turn the U.S into a waste land.
Ubare U mentally deranged. Who know
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Paracetamol01: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
WINDSOW:

No run you hear, them go delete you one-day.
Islamabad.
I am not a Muslims, Mom and dad all christians from akwa ibom state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catalan Parliament Declares Independence From Spain / Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years For Murder Of George Floyd / Former Pakistan PM Imran Khan Shot In Leg β€˜in Assassination Attempt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.