Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles (36910 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / Brazil: 400 Persons Arrested After Invasion By pro-Bolsonaro Supporters / New Video Shows Ukrainian Plane Struck By Two Iranian Missiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Agugbadin: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2023
This is unacceptable, justice for the dead. Death penalty for the murder.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:40am On Nov 07, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Not true.

the world - US led West= Peace in all regions.

Everybody minding their business.
The most war torn regions in the world are mostly Muslim countries

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Mubieey: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2023
Israel are losing the battle indirectly, see how they were treated around the world, Netanyahu is their real enemy
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by KnownUnknown: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2023
So what?!
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by asanausana91: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2023
I talked am. The moment you allow these headslamers into your country be ready to harbour terrorists.
I stand with isreal!!!

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Konjiboii: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2023
When religious fanatics don wipe themselves off na then peace go reign for the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by jrusky(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Idaytesj29:

What about the Muslim boy that was stabbed16 times to death in that same US? His mom was stabbed 20 times but survived.
you did not say anything that time.

But cos the aggressor right now is a muslim, you go kaboom! On social media.

Propaganda!

Keep running your mouth. Death to all terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Paracetamol01: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2023
Crafteck1:

But they are silent on their brothers crimes
not all of them brotherly...
The son of Hamas leader is against them
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Idaytesj29(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

The most war torn regions in the world are mostly Muslim countries

Check again bro. Most are caused by west meddling in internal affairs of sovereign states as well as the dangerous western obsession for regime change in foreign lands.

Not only in Middle East, in Africa and Asia, story is same. Religious coloration of conflicts is just sentiment to confuse our moral compass on issue on ground. Any country can go into conflict or civil war internally eg Rwanda.
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Originalsly: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2023
Botragelad:

This happened in the US.
Pro Hamas terror have now invaded the US, doing all sorts of Crime, some hour ago this was how a Muslim lady drove into a building she thought was Jewish school, underreported. Now this bloke was attacked by the people who say they are "peaceful" .

We are not sorting out this problem of anti semitism. This is US not Afghanistan where Muzzies can just kill or murder anyone. Give them the Israel treatment, most are terror, I tell you. Kick them out or lock them up. The US government are being soft here, the other day these same terror protesters tried to break into white house. Sort these guys out before they turn the country into the dump they legged it FROM!

The man fell... hit his head and died. He was hit with a megaphone ... guess the Police is waiting for that witness to step forward. If you think it is only Palestinians or Muslims involved in Pro Palestine protest now spreading and intensifying across the US .... think again. Biden's support is declining and is at its lowest point to date. Presently .... polls show Trump is presently ahead of Biden. Go figure.
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Idaytesj29(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2023
jrusky:

Keep running your mouth. Death to all terrorist.

you can't make a sensible contribution without verbal terrorism and agressions.

you ma sef is an online terrorist. Not better than Hamas.

Yes, death to all terrorists. In Palestine and in Israel. no double standards here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by VULCAN(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2023
Terrorist spotted!

Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry Hmm....same U.S which a 76 years old pro Israeli stabbed a 6 years old Muslim kid to death, his mother sustained injuries too in the attack few days ago. undecided
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by VULCAN(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2023
Na Dem.

Mohammed spread Islam through mass murder.

It's foolish to expect his followers to do anything less.

You are his follower.

So we know what you are capable of

MS2471:

Netayahun this is on you

Last Isreal prime minister was after peace and united with Arabs

Natayahun the US Graduate is back to selling US weapon over useless war of barren unproductive land

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by MS2471: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2023
VULCAN:
Na Dem.

It's foolish to expect his followers to do anything less.

You are his follower.

So we know what you are capable of

Like they say silence is the best answer for a fool and the ignorant

I enjoy reading some peoples ignorance on the Palestine Gaza strip Isreal war

Especially hungry Africans
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by VULCAN(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2023
We all have liberal Muslim friends but that does not change the fact that they are considered infidels by those who practise Islam to the letter.

They are promised rewards to slaughter both them and yourself in the course of propagating Islam.

So when the time comes, our liberal Muslim friends will run away when the heat arrives

Paracetamol01:
Some bag eggs in religion......cos I have some liberal Muslims who understands life and are not fanatically lunatics

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by KnownUnknown: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2023
VULCAN:
Na Dem.

Mohammed learnt it all from Moses.
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by VULCAN(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2023
This is a lie.

Even now that war has begun Egypt has not taken refugees from Gaza.

I know you don't even know the topography of Gaza. If you did, you would have known that Egypt built a wall to keep the Palestinians in Gaza and out of Egypt

Idaytesj29:

They take Palestinians , and Israel takes over the remaining lands, Gaza and West Bank.
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by studM(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
It's getting red small small
They will start killing all Jews small small all over the world even the fake African Jews will not be left out

Goat!
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Harddiskng(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

Is their strategy to spread Islam across the globe and conquer the world...

I don’t blame them i blame the countries welcoming them
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by VULCAN(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2023
Islam was founded on terrorism.

I took time to study the spread of Islam under Mohammed.

He spread Islam through Mass murder and ethnic cleansing.

He robbed and killed traders of other faiths and shared the loot amongst his boys.

He would storm a city and slaughter all the men who refused to accept Islam and while their blood was still fresh, divide their wives amongst his boys.

He was a monster.

There can be no peace in this world as long as Islam exists.

That is the bitter truth.

I have lovely Muslim friends who don't hate other faiths but I know that they are all disobedient to the commands of their god.

When push comes to shove, they will side with their religion

Harnny:
see how they sail over your post. No one ready to agree that both sides are equally fanatical.
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Idaytesj29(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2023
VULCAN:
This is a lie.

Even now that war has begun Egypt has not taken refugees from Gaza.

I know you don't even know the topography of Gaza. If you did, you would have known that Egypt built a wall to keep the Palestinians in Gaza and out of Egypt

Give a pictorial evidence of the wall you are speaking of. cos you are just misinforming people here.

that the people of Gaza be expelled to Egypt and Palestinians in West Bank be expelled to Jordan is the Israeli plan. and when this happens, there will be no Palestinian presence in Gaza or West Bank. So, the land is free for Israel ownership. Even Ben Shapiro, Ariel Sharon and other Israeli spokespersons have gave a hint of this.

But, of course you think others are like you who think the conflict is about your religions against theirs.

Some of us just want an end to the 100 years conflict, a two state solution, stoppage of hostilities so that both side can mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by magzey: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Better sef,Wetin carry him go there? grin grin
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by olayinka63: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Botragelad:
This happened in the US.
Pro Hamas terror have now invaded the US, doing all sorts of Crime, some hour ago this was how a Muslim lady drove into a building she thought was Jewish school, underreported. Now this bloke was attacked by the people who say they are "peaceful" .

We are not sorting out this problem of anti semitism. This is US not Afghanistan where Muzzies can just kill or murder anyone. Give them the Israel treatment, most are terror, I tell you. Kick them out or lock them up. The US government are being soft here, the other day these same terror protesters tried to break into white house. Sort these guys out before they turn the country into the dump they legged it FROM!

Hey guy small small. We understand why your heart want to pop out of your mouth. We equally understand your lamentation and this is because the central subject of the matter involves Muslim dominated state of Palestine. Let's assume the Jewish mam was killed, the killer has not been established as a muslim or none muslim. We have millions of none musilms protesting in support of Palestinians, so chill and let not hatred for Muslims becloud you. We know you people wish Muslims should be eradicated on earth, but that is not possible. You also know that. So Israel can only fight Palestine, but they can't eradicate them. They have been doing that for more than 30 years and still Palestinians is standing against them. So chill and cast aside your hatred lest you have high BP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Harnny(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2023
VULCAN:
Islam was founded on terrorism.

I took time to study the spread of Islam under Mohammed.

He spread Islam through Mass murder and ethnic cleansing.

He robbed and killed traders of other faiths and shared the loot amongst his boys.

He would storm a city and slaughter all the men who refused to accept Islam and while their blood was still fresh, divide their wives amongst his boys.

He was a monster.

There can be no peace in this world as long as Islam exists.

That is the bitter truth.

I have lovely Muslim friends who don't hate other faiths but I know that they are all disobedient to the commands of their god.

When push comes to shove, they will side with their religion

I studied history before moving into tech and I know most war fought by Mohammed are against aggressors. Even when he was able to get back to mecca, it was non violent and he refused to punish all persecutors. Most expansion wars fought after his death were by state formed by those who practices Islam. The same way crusades was done by states of Christians. Mohammed formed no real government. Jesus formed no real government. Moses formed no real government. Most governance formed in the name of religion are by men who wanted to legitimize their claim to power and drive the aggressive cause as being divinely sanctioned. Maybe when you write piece of shits like this, you should always add references because I also studied almost every single religions etymology and cannot relate to this your position.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Friend22(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2023
Botragelad:
This happened in the US.

Why e be say sense far from many of una.
Israel is not a Christian country but I know most Christians in Nigeria practice their faith based on stupid and illusionary gusto.

You can not be seeing evil and be supporting it even if it was been done by your father.

It shows you are zombie not a human being,if you were human you would not be this stupid to support this genocide.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by DDIA: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

That why I appreciate what Poland is doing to Muslims 🇵🇱

How come UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia even Egypt don't take Muslim refugees..
They know what they are.

They don't want to add salt to their own injury.

They are battling terrorists with and don't want to bring in external terrorists to add to the lot already in Their countri. cool
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Friend22(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

That why I appreciate what Poland is doing to Muslims 🇵🇱

How come UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia even Egypt don't take Muslim refugees..
Some of you are unbelievable!
It's as if you drank and ate stupidity this morning and equally took senselessness as appetizer.

You divide and rule tactics will not work.
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Martinsmine(m): 11:48am On Nov 07, 2023
zinaunreal:

Uneducated 🐐.
Pig
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Ayodeoba: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2023
Botragelad:
This happened in the US.

occupiers don’t deserve to live
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Yujin(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
It's getting red small small
They will start killing all Jews small small all over the world even the fake African Jews will not be left out
You want to kill 'fake African Jews'? Ola9ja, na problem you dey find so o.
Re: Jewish Man Dies After Being Struck By Pro-Palestinian Protester In Los Angeles by Martinsmine(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2023
zinaunreal:

Uneducated 🐐.

Pig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization / British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.