Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody (21153 Views)

Verydarkman Finally Released From Police Custody (photos) / Mohbad: Court Grants Naira Marley, Sam Larry N20m Bail, Issues Warning / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by sylve11: 6:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Hmmm cool
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2023
They should leave these people alone and interrogate his wife coz na she know wetin kill ham

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by Dreamland87: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2023
BirtherOfKings:
But why must court cases drag for a year
Is it same with other countries
If not for weekly attendance at CID, I for say let naira and Sam come for.shiloh .no one GOD cannot change and help..it's 5th dec
Shiloh ko, heaven ni.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by Patriotsleague: 6:37am On Nov 07, 2023
In cases of death, people around at the time of death are the suspects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by dinachi(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Mohbad-Court-sends-nurse-friend-back-to-custody
You see how women protect evil women? Why hasn't DNA test been done on Moh Bads wife? Criminals everywhere!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by maasoap(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2023
Shedrack777:
this nurse might not be guilty. the guilty ones are walking freely without any charges on them
Simple as ABC. His condition got worse immediately after the injection, according to the friend who invited the nurse and he was equally present. Could be Allergic reaction, overdose or wrong combinations of drugs.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by Fiscus105(m): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2023
ecolime:
The true story behind his death lies with the wife, the nurse and that friend.

Every other sensational narrative na smokescreen. Unfortunately, most Nigerians are emotional beings.

Nothing lies behind anybody, there is 95% tendency that he died from wrong admiration of drugs from fake nurse, nobody gangedup to kill him.

A guy of such caliber should have gone to qualified health practitioner for health care.
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by ericmor: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2023
Offpoint1:
Where Larry wan see 20m? Just lock him up for at least 5 years.

If he drop that money, he's in trouble because EFCC will also check on him only if he claim friends contributed for him
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by Flier: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2023
maasoap:

Simple as ABC. His condition got worse immediately after the injection, according to the friend who invited the nurse and he was equally present. Could be Allergic reaction, overdose or wrong combinations of drugs.
The question is what does autopsy says? That should determine if the nurse is guilty then they can ask who paid her to do it otherwise I don’t see why they are still holding the nurse
The friend shouldn’t be released in any case,he knows exactly what happened,only if autopsy says otherwise
Naira Marley and his partner can only be charged for bullying, they don’t have case to answer
They have nothing to do with his dealth,only if the autopsy and the nurse says they are culpable
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by ericmor: 6:58am On Nov 07, 2023
Fiscus105:

Nothing lies behind anybody, there is 95% tendency that he died from wrong admiration of drugs from fake nurse, nobody gangup to kill him.

A guy of such caliber should have gone to qualified health practitioner for health care.

But he didn't go there, they took him there and everything happens why he was dying
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by DECLAN2015(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2023
Kurumaru:
I PITY THAT NURSE ESPECIALLY.... I HOPE TRUE JUSTICE IS SERVED AND NOT VICTIMIZATION.. WE UNDERSTAND SHE ISNT REGISTERED .

I pity her too
Wrong person at a wrong place
Make them no use her head brak coconut
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by doneback04: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2023
Felixalex:
I just remembered him now because of this post, some weeks back if you post your personal pictures or business, you will be attacked. "We are morning Mohbad and you're posting this nonsense" #Justice4Mohbad....

Now everyone has moved on, the noise has died down.

Lesson: unrelated to Mohbad's case but, in this life never overdo yourself, do only what you can and leave the rest to God. If you pressure yourself and die prematurely, those people you were pressuring yourself for will cry for some time and move on. Another man will use gbola to make your babe/wife feel better after your burial. If the gbola slips out, she will use her hand to chook it back in.

Deep down, I was depress because things is not going down for me the way I plan
but after reading this I know you are saying the actual true bro, people forget people easily was they are gone

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by GiftofGOD081: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2023
it's well
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by magzey: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2023
This MohBad story dey disappear small by small for media ,such is life undecided
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by OmoOshodi(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2023
Money spseking
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by emonis88: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2023
Offpoint1:
Those guy r already out sef.
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by PHAYOL81: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2023
Even though it's clear as day that the remote and immediate causes of MOHBAD death have names (other than Naira Marley and even Sam Larry) stuck/written on them, yet some people will still WAIL over this news. THEY HAVE AN AGENDA TO PURSUE AGAINST THE MARLIANS BOSS AND ARE HOPING ON MOHBAD DEATH TO ACHIEVE IT THEY'VE FAILED. THE FREE MINDS HAVE SEEN THEIR TRICKS AND HAVE LEFT THEM TO CONTINUE CHASING SHADOW ALONE.

They don't really care about MOHBAD, they don't care about JUSTICE for his death but how another SUCCESSFUL individual would go down with the death of ONE WHOM THEY'D HAVE LOATHED TOO IF DEATH HADN'T TAKEN HIM OVER SUCCESS THEY WOULD'VE TERMED UNDESERVED
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by Bimbilla(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2023
What killed a man his wife know best
Felixalex:

Go arrest her

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by porthouse7(f): 8:19am On Nov 07, 2023
Offpoint1:
person wey dey wear gold worth 20 million
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by Ashirioluwa: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2023
Auxiliary nurse! You guys must be kidding me. With his fame and celebrity status, one will think they will call a doctor or take him to the hospital for proper medical treatment.

Anyway, the case is about to die down. With money, one can buy justice in Nigeria.
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by dkidd: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2023
This is not justice. Why bleed Naira Marley and Sammy Larry when they have not been found guilty of anything? What happened to the autopsy results? Why can't the authorities involved declare the direct cause of death? What is his friend guilty of? What is the content of the injection administered to him and how is it directly related to his death? This isn't justice but another way to sweep the case under the rug. The stupid judge should be prosecuted for her incompetence
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by kingthreat(m): 8:38am On Nov 07, 2023
Kurumaru:
I PITY THAT NURSE ESPECIALLY.... I HOPE TRUE JUSTICE IS SERVED AND NOT VICTIMIZATION.. WE UNDERSTAND SHE ISNT REGISTERED .

Nurses should not be given injections anyhow. She should recommend that the person goes to a hospital to take treatment. And again she is not a qualified nurse.
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by Reelmii: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Moh.....keep resting embarassed

I just finished listening to his sond tittled....balan zia gar.... i didn'tknow i was going to read something about him here .......
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by nairayouthcom(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2023
ecolime:
The true story behind his death lies with the wife, the nurse and that friend.

Every other sensational narrative na smokescreen. Unfortunately, most Nigerians are emotional beings.

Someone send them the errand
The big question is who send them the errand
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by federal9: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2023
Poor nurse. Only trying to save a life but ended up being tagged..

Now I know why people walk away when they see someone dying on the street. Once you try to restore the person, and the person dies in the process, you are finished.

Other nurses should be careful.
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by peterpiiro(m): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2023
This nurse will surely be used as the Scape goat in this case.
Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by DavSagacity(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2023
Felixalex:

Let the police finish their investigation and let us know their findings na. If Nigeria police wants to work, they do it well
If the same Nigerian Police force up till tomorrow were unable to unravel the Assassination of Chief Bola Ige, and that of Funsho Williams among severe top prominent deaths... What's the chances of investigating the death of Mohbad to a logical conclusion.?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by virginchaser(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2023
Otulented:
Nawa ooo, so all these acclaimed girls that calls themselves nurse's, are even quak?

When our qualified nurses have all gone to Europe and government hospitals. We will surely make do with the so called quacks ones.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Court Sends Nurse, Friend Back To Custody by Charly68: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2023
I doubt if they can survive this case because they have so many questions to answer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Passes Bar Exam After 3 Failed Attempts / Krystal Okeke Launches Miss American Nation, New Pageant In US / Man Hugs Olamide, Cries Profusely (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.