Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On (1658 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Her Kid Sister Married Her Husband / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by jsp0: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2023
I caught her cheating on me and i broke up with her, although she have begged me but no

since yesterday i don't have appetite,I'm very moody and sad, i have headache, having suicidal thoughts

please how can i move on fast please

seun mynd44
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Hazard457: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2023
Sorry
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by jsp0: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Hazard457:
Sorry

it not easy how can i move on fast please

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Hazard457: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2023
jsp0:

Find something else that you can channel your attention to, it should help to take your mind off her. Could be your job, a business, a hobby... anything.
Also, I need you to not have the scarcity mindset. Believe that better women are in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Kajaard: 7:13am On Nov 07, 2023
jsp0:

You cannot move on fast. You have to endure the healing process.

There is no fast track process when it comes to getting over a heartbreak.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Stevenbright(m): 7:21am On Nov 07, 2023
jsp0:
I caught her cheating on me and i broke up with her, although she have begged me but no

since yesterday i don't have appetite,I'm very moody and sad, i have headache, having suicidal thoughts

seun mynd44

"suicidal thoughts" because of a girl. Guy borrow sense. She is not worth it, just be up to something great for yourself and you will be fine!

8 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by dimexy247(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2023
I have been in your shoes. I came here to post too. All I can tell you is that it will hurt for now but eventually, it will get better. There is no fast tracking anything, you have to go through the process and heal. That’s it. You will come out better and stronger. Meanwhile, engaging in something else will make it go a little bit easy on you. Go out and have fun with friends. See a movie, play games. Avoid being alone.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Danielomisco(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2023
Suicidal Because of woman?? Channel ur energy to bin rich

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Freelancerr(m): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2023
See why I teach this, you need to know whom you are dating so it won't come as a shock to you.

If you want to know if you guy or girl is cheating on you.. Text me on whatsapp

NB: check my signature and text me on WhatsApp let me show u how to read your cheating partner's WhatsApp messages directly on ur phone.

Hold your 1k ooo before I teach u.

✌️
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Nicepoker(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2023
You are having suicidal thoughts because of a wooman. Such a pity.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by duduade: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2023
How old are you first
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Mindlog: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2023
jsp0:

seun mynd44

How is your being heartbroken from a romantic relationship, have a need to grace the frontpage?

Suicidal thoughts over a cheating girlfriend? Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship tend to be transient, many use it to pass away time at certain stage of their lives while not deeply invested in it because they know very well that their future will not have that boyfriend/girlfriend in it except belle enter and dem born the pikin, then baby daddy and baby mama levels while choosing to marry another person.

You do not need to move on fast, you need to move on at your own pace.
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by vincenteger: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2023
This breakfast is very hot, 06:59am.

It's definitely not going to be easy. Just try and move around, talk to people around you, watch comedy, just get engaged.

I wish you the best.
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by world123: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2023
Suicidal thought, over a girl; you must be joking. This thread must be a joke!

You must be a teenager I guess.

Because as an adult, in this present condition of the country, has more important things to worry about.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by ahnie: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2023
I kid you not....it will not be easy to move on especially if you genuinely loves the person.

Forget those that re telling you to move on...them nor go understand especially if you're the emotional type.

Sorry for your ordeal

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Baloranking(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2023
A man coming online to type things like he’s suicidal because of heartbreak while the supposed girl will continue her pounding spree.

What’s happening to men.

https://www.nairaland.com/7903095/how-man

Visit that thread and see a man with legit issues he was never suicidal but you want to end your life because of a hoe. Make it quick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by stacyadams: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
jsp0:

seun mynd44

How come you have not read the greatest quote of all time by the legendary "mosdii"

Why?

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by LowKeyManny: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
jsp0:

So the way the country dey nor reach to break your heart give you headache join.. na because of kpekus you dey reason kpuff yourself. Kpekus wey the banny go still cut give like 16 boys wey nor reach your mama last born for age before she marry nai you wan kpuff put. You wan waste your papa sperm and bedmatics wey dem take born you because of kpekus. To konk you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
jsp0:
I caught her cheating on me and i broke up with her, although she have begged me but no. since yesterday i don't have appetite,I'm very moody and sad, i have headache, having suicidal thoughts. please how can i move on fast please
You have to grieve your loss and it takes time. Like a fever, a broken heart needs to run its course. So give your heart as much time as it needs and don't rush it or you are likely to find yourself dealing with it again very soon. undecided
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Bedwetter: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
It'll be okay

Just take sniper , just a sip will do
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Shalommy(f): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Op, get yourself another shawty and she'll be history. Chaii.... I don't waste my time to get over ...
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by RealNiggaDee(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
swallow the redpill that's all you need.

you'd be fine. for many were simps , now they steams.
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by samsononyilo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hazard457:

Find something else that you can channel your attention to, it should help to take your mind off her. Could be your job, a business, a hobby... anything.
Also, I need you to not have the scarcity mindset. Believe that better women are in abundance.

Does it work that way? 😂😂
There's this girl I deflowered 2014, we broke up 2018 and I still can't move on🤦🏿‍♂️😂
Trust me I know about all the dirty things she does, but still, e come be like say na because na me deflower her, na why I no fit move on, I still get jealous when I see her with other guys..
Make una advice me too abeg
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Justkatty(f): 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
Pele
But don't take your life o if not for anything, for the sake of your family.
You'll be fine.
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by jeromestarks: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
jsp0:

seun mynd44
So you saw another man's peniis entering inside her pvssy. Pvssy that you have sacrificed alot for? Pvssy that you has been keeping for a better future?
Imagine how she was moaning to his gbola. Imagine how he was enjoying her body and pvssy. Imagine how f00lish she made you look.

Just imagine how low she thought of you. How st0pid she thought you're.

Drop her name and number, let's give her a piece of the cake too.
She needs to taste the bitterness of her action.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by henrimoto(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
ahnie:
I kid you not....it will not be easy to move on especially if you genuinely loves the person.

Forget those that re telling you to move on...them nor go understand especially if you're the emotional type.

Sorry for your ordeal
Him no get better thing/work wey dey keep him mind busy..( Nothing dey disturb him mind yet) na him be all this " I am feeling suicidal".
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by ecolime(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
Suicide because you were cheated on? shocked

Just know she and her new boyfriend will attend your burial if you kill yourself.

Infact, both of them go wear matching outfits.

Mumu

5 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by LordReed(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
jsp0:

seun mynd44

You are being ridiculous for having suicidal thoughts over being cheated on. That is not a normal response at all. Snap outof that nonsense! Busy yourself in productive activities and stop the self pity.
Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
samsononyilo:

There's this girl I deflowered 2014, we broke up 2018 and I still can't move on🤦🏿‍♂️😂
Trust me I know about all the dirty things she does, but still, e come be like say na because na me deflower her, na why I no fit move on, I still get jealous when I see her with other guys..

You are unnecessarily fixated on sex that's why you are not moving on. Do you have a job?

1 Like

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by Nicepoker(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
samsononyilo:

Have you considered committing suicide?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Heartbroken I Don't Know How To Move On by samsononyilo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nicepoker:
Have you considered committing suicide?

Nah, never.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With This Picture? / PHOTO: Nigerian Father Disowns His Son On National Newspaper / My Mom Wants To Burn All Her Clothes, The Good Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.