Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Igbos Leading In Education In Nigeria(photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Igbos Leading In Education In Nigeria(photos) (2722 Views)

Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Best Five University Hostels In Nigeria(photos) - Kinesthouse / States Leading In Law Admissions - JAMB Report Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Leading In Education In Nigeria(photos) by Pepperdemisback: 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
ablejesus26:

Loll My unfortunate and miserable mother who is an animal, a pig precisely expect make I follow animal like my drunken and dementia father dey do tribal gbasgbos grin grin
I don't do that rubbish,my own na to call out animals like my Oloriburuku useless parents wey dey spread hate here,who cares about your tribe grin
Re: Igbos Leading In Education In Nigeria(photos) by Uchek(m): 8:02am On Mar 20
Good Observation!

igwebuike01:

Five SE state states among the top ten. They had to stretch it to 12 so that more SW states can enter
Re: Igbos Leading In Education In Nigeria(photos) by tctrills: 8:53am On Mar 20
PureFace1:

I will like to see that NYSC data.

We may not be doing better in education but it sure is enough to sustain south west development.

Celebrating percentages but not getting more jobs and Development than Yoruba is all pointless.

The point is to make tangible development and develop things and as long as we are progressing in that it is more than enough.

Oga do you even know what you are saying? You are destroying the future and you boast of an intangible development. What do you think will happen to all these out-of-school kids? How will states like Ogun and Oyo look like in the next 20 years when half of the adults are uneducated? Are you thinking at all? this is a disaster.
You claim that you are progressing when you can't afford an education for your kids. Do you even know the meaning of progress
Re: Igbos Leading In Education In Nigeria(photos) by tctrills: 10:01am On Mar 20
Raskimonojendor:

Seen this one too:
This is very laughable. We are talking of something as serious as education that as so much ramification in the future but you choose to distract with this.
Re: Igbos Leading In Education In Nigeria(photos) by tctrills: 1:46pm On Mar 20
PureFace1:

I will like to see that NYSC data.

We may not be doing better in education but it sure is enough to sustain south west development.

Celebrating percentages but not getting more jobs and Development than Yoruba is all pointless.

The point is to make tangible development and develop things and as long as we are progressing in that it is more than enough.

You could research and provide it for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saki Satalite Campus Of Ibadan Poly / Fupre Past Interview Question Papers / Apply For Gani Fawehinmi Scholarships Award For Nigerian Students 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.