Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord (9376 Views)

Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / LP Chairman, Spokesman Differ Over Okupe's ‘Sacking’ / APC Presidency: Tinubu, Osinbajo Groups Differ Over South-West Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Hpesoj: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kukutente23:

Ok.... So which ministry has communal clashes as its responsibility?
At women not victims of communal clashes as well?

You tell me.
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by BOSSkesh(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Peace is all we want in Nigeria
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by LAXconfidential(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Uju Kennedy will be the first Minister to be shown the way out. That woman seems confused. It is either she is meddling in the matters of another Ministry or she is quarreling. My comment is not necessarily about the post.

She will be shown the way out for doing the right thing? APC minions and their shit for brains grin

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by legitnow1: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
ANOTHER USELESSS GOV DEPARTMENT THAT NEEDS TO BE SCRAPPED.
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by adecz: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Who tell her say Fulani dey farm❓❓🤔🤔🤔
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by benuejosh: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Kukutente23:

Why?
Is it because she's not giving you rice and maize?
If someone claims to have mediated peace, how is that something to hassle on if not that the state govt is jobless?
The fruits of a peaceful land can't be hidden neither can that of a warring land.
I don't understand why the state govt is so pissed about this matter if there's nothing else we're not being told
hahaha. See mumu! How old are you? So at your age it is rice and maize that is your priority? Kai! People are suffering o. I can send you food stuff from Benue and i am More APC than what you think. So know your onions. I am sure you're Igbo that's why you took offense.
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
Is it because its a woman?

Or is it just because she's an Igbo woman?

Couldn't they have reached out to her privately and have her issue a disclaimer after carrying out due diligence?

Is it because its a woman??
did she consult the state government before she carried out her peace mission?
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by benuejosh: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:

She will be shown the way out for doing the right thing? APC minions and their shit for brains grin
Mumu! I said she has been meddling in issues not for her. And the ending part of my statement i said my comment has nothing to do with the post. Learn to read and comprehend. Igbos and thinking people hate them.

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by LAXconfidential(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
lexy2014:
did she consult the state government before she carried out her peace mission?

Go and ask her, don't ask me.
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by LAXconfidential(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Mumu! I said she has been meddling in issues not for her. And the ending part of my statement i said my comment has nothing to do with the post. Learn to read and comprehend. Igbos and thinking people hate them.

Why then did your brothers drag their dead bodies to her ministry?
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by BadMaster: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
No matter how good her intentions were, she should not have meddled in a state government issue without consulting the state government itself. Moreover, communal clashes has nothing to do with ministry of women affairs.

I have come to realize that Uju Kennedy is a meddlesome interloper, a busybody.

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Go and ask her, don't ask me.

are you the one I asked?

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by LAXconfidential(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
lexy2014:

are you the one I asked?

Dem born you well? The dead don't question the living
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by lexy2014: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Dem born you well? The dead don't question the living
are you the one I asked?
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Svoboda(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Couldn't they have reached out to her privately and have her issue a disclaimer after carrying out due diligence?

She is the one to have reached out to the state govt. Obviously, she lacks administrative and procedural experience. How can you even hold a peace meeting in your office in abuja with warring factions without the state and lga officials. Who would guarrantee the peace? Besides, when did the women affairs ministry begin land allocation and leasing as well as distribution of seedlings and implements?
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Yankee101: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
This woman is joking
The bandits don’t live in cities
It’s been going on probably before she was born
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by kabillionaire(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
This is just the beginning of war phase 2
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Svoboda(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
BadMaster:
No matter how good her intentions were, she should not have meddled in a state government issue without consulting the state government itself. Moreover, communal clashes has nothing to do with ministry of women affairs.

I have come to realize that Uju Kennedy is a meddlesome interloper, a busybody.

I dont think she understands her purview. Perhaps she needs to critically understudy her office roles and functions. She is even too flashy in appearance for that office. A leaf or two can be borrowed from Pauline Tallen by her in every sense of the word.
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by stuffs2002: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Who brokers peace in the absence of some of those affected. How can you judge a case without listening to the other side of the story.

Uju must be a coded IPOB.
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by SmartyPants(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
datola:
How did they differ?

You cant read??
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Kukutente23: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
hahaha. See mumu! How old are you? So at your age it is rice and maize that is your priority? Kai! People are suffering o. I can send you food stuff from Benue and i am More APC than what you think. So know your onions. I am sure you're Igbo that's why you took offense.
Shut your trap you agbado miscreant. Can you explain what exactly the minister did wrong in claiming to have fostered peace in a community for the state govt to have jumped on her back?
If you are getting mudu of agbado and rice from her, will you not term her as hardworking instead of claiming she's meddlesome? You're anywhere belle face agbado urchin. Whoever or whatever you're benefitting from can do no wrong in your eyes as long as your stomach is filled with agbado.
I know you very well on this platform.

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Guyman01: 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
The feel belittled that an Igbo woman will come up with a working strategy to bring peace among a warring group in the North which was exercebated by Elrufai with so much killings.
I hope they don't send bandits to Kagarko to scatter her laudable efforts.

I love the courage of the average Igbo man or woman, facing difficult tasks without fear
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Guyman01: 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hpesoj:

Politics aside, what does the Ministry of 'women's affairs' have to do with communal clashes? Besides, in the meeting, there was no single woman.
Women and children have lost their lives in the crisis in Southern Kaduna, the Governor can't accept a woman achieving what they have been unable to achieve for several years

1 Like

Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by regenerateman(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
The approach to resolving conflicts by this administration is not good. How can you come to settle crisis in Kaduna state without carrying the state governor along? They did the same thing in Zamfara state where the FG sent people from Abuja to negotiate with the bandits inorder to restore peace in the state without the knowledge of the state governor.
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Fiscus105(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
benuejosh:
Uju Kennedy will be the first Minister to be shown the way out. That woman seems confused. It is either she is meddling in the matters of another Ministry or she is quarreling. My comment is not necessarily about the post.

True talk, u re following the woman antecedents since she became minister, even ordinary interview on live TV she would be angry in her responses
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Fiscus105(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
[quote author=benuejosh post=126842274]Mumu! I said she has been meddling in issues not for her. And the ending part of my statement i said my comment has nothing to do with the post. Learn to read and comprehend. Igbos and thinking people hate them.[/quote

U don't need to reply clown who only defend base on tribe.

Unical and and toothpick contract are few of her controversial engagements less than 6 months on the seat.

It seems she doesn't have clue of governance.

How would ministry of women affairs, allocated land? Even federal min of agriculture lack such power, it's State government that solely has such power.
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by observanc1: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hpesoj:

Politics aside, what does the Ministry of 'women's affairs' have to do with communal clashes? Besides, in the meeting, there was no single woman.
who bears the brunt of war more if not women and children?
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by miqos02(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
LAXconfidential:

So? Will two wrongs make a right?
it's possible that politics is at play here, but the minister was wrong, she shouldn't have bypassed the state government. The governor is the Chief executive officer of the state.
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by olisaEze(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
The women in this administration have been consistent in making a fool of themselves. From threatening a rape victim on a recorded call, to campaigning for a Nobel Peace prize in a muslim region. Focus on doing a good job in your Ministries and rest biko! Just look at how this clown is posing with her scammers. undecided
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Myer(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
naptu2:

Differ = disagree.

1) There was a crisis in these local governments and I brokered peace.

2) There was no crisis in these local governments.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/differ

He meant ti use "defer". They're homophones.
Re: Uju Kennedy, Women Affairs Minister & Kaduna Government Differ Over Peace Accord by Friend22(m): 2:42am On Nov 08, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Go and sit down joor!
Everything is about tribe .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu And The True Nigerian Spirit - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / 11 Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Lake Chad / Ogun State To Establish Agro-Allied Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.