Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign (26159 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures) / After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Peter Obi Lands In Offa, Kwara State For Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by CoronaVirusPro: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Peter likes wasting aviation fuel and gasoline.

His carbon footprint calls for concern.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Menclothing: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Let’s see who wins
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by zionstaar75: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nwamazi8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsEkWpgt_vc?si=okccjEiwdjLjnl39

@Sports_Doctor2

See how they are chanting Obi Obi Obi! see organic love for His Excellency grin

Athan Achonu is definitely winning this gubernatorial election if APC won't start their thuggery and rigging in Imo state.
please how does ordinary candidate in an election translate to his excellency?Obidients are setting new world records in stupidity everytime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Rejouir: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

All of you can wail as Obidiotic loser

Ko kan ye
People are in the street of lagos, begging for transport

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by MS2471: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
Rejouir:
Your people are in the street of lagos, begging for transport fare . I am sure you don't have anything working in your life. A huge failure to your lineage.

The suffer haven't started, 2024, the main inflation would start.

Foreign investors are leaving, Nigerians are not encouraged to export, fuel subsidy has been removed, yet zero impact into the economy.

Yet your supposed, tinubu who built lagos, wants to buy a presidential yatch, with new SUV's.

And you are here, you that can't even feed yourself, is supporting a failure, because his yoruba.

You are an unfortunate soul, continue comparing people at asia, with your people that beg for transport fare in the street of lagos. You don't have shame at all. So unfortunate. angry

Why you come they wail about

Dude I didn't read your trash

Try again later when you have decorum

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by MS2471: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
AmehTsaev:

But you're on Facebook, which is owned by a Jewish guy (Zuckerberg) the same Jewish people you're supporting Hamas terrorists to kill due to your antisemitism...see how daft you sound, like a typical Yaribanza monkey.

Zuckerberg is a German American, try again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by AmehTsaev: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
zionstaar75:
please how does ordinary candidate in an election translate to his excellency?Obidients are setting new world records in stupidity everytime
Find a big bucket and cry in it, you can't force people to recognize that criminal certificate forger and drug-Lord in Aso rock as their president, not everybody is as uncivilized and filthy as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Rejouir: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

Why you come they wail about

Dude I didn't read your trash

Try again later when you have decorum
why won't it, when you didn't go to school grin

Aboki.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by 3ice9ce: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nwamazi8:
Alex Otti was also part of the entourage, spot him walking alongside H.E Peter Obi at the end of the video. I'm loving this new crop of leaders in Alaigbo, always stay loyal to your own.

Was Peter Obi loyal to Ojukwu?
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Ttipsy(f): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

Yes I am

Are you comfortable with news from South East
SE situation is a collective leadership failure coming from FG

But you didn’t answer my question
Dumb ss

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by FIVERRMAGIC: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
shocked

I need old inactive fiverr seller account send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by AmehTsaev: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

Zuckerberg is a German American, try again

He was born into a Jewish family you slowpoke, I'm sure you don't know there are millions of second and third generation Germans with Jewish ancestry just like most of Europe.

Daft monkey

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/mark-zuckerberg

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by MS2471: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
AmehTsaev:

He was born into a Jewish family you slowpoke, I'm sure you don't know there are millions of second and third generation Germans with Jewish ancestry just like most of Europe.

Daft monkey

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/mark-zuckerberg

Only a complete lunatic would call an American citizen an Isreali because of Judaism

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by MS2471: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
okorogodwin4:
your people are in IDP camp in benne Republic don't forget

3 million of your own people are where Ojuckwu sent them

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Frankaka8(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Another loss loading like he landed in Edo State

Biter Obeer go and rest don't finish people's career with your losing luck

His Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics even want to dictate how people comment with their data on Nairaland

Bunch of swines

Na your useless Papa ,Simon Ekpa fit dey command to sit at home, me I fit comment and Waka anyhow... If my comment hurt you go jump inside lagoon

Pussy ass clowns

Marluu don talk.
Enjoy ur Pablo presido and his Renewed hope

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Cj4charles(m): 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Another loss loading like he landed in Edo State

Biter Obeer go and rest don't finish people's career with your losing luck

His Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics even want to dictate how people comment with their data on Nairaland

Bunch of swines

Na your useless Papa ,Simon Ekpa fit dey command to sit at home, me I fit comment and Waka anyhow... If my comment hurt you go jump inside lagoon

Pussy ass clowns

This one don pain you die😂🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Confirmedzombie: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hope Uzodinma alone has performed better than Udenwa, Ohakim, Rochester combined.

People criticising Hope are just been mean and bitter.

We Imolites are voting for Hope Uzodinma.

Uzodinma gave us good roads, better health care, good water and youth empowerment.

Nobody can stop Uzodinma. On Uzodinma mandate we imolites stand.
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by CoronaVirusPro: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Agbado Boy! 😏

Face your Front and mind your business. 🤨🤨

Fvck you!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by AmehTsaev: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

Only a complete lunatic would call an American citizen an Isreali because of Judaism

Only a bastard who doesn't understand the basic concept of ancestry will try seperate a man's Jewish heritage because "he's an American citizen". You're so stupid that it never occurred to you that even the white Americans have various European ancestry? or you think they just descended from heaven like Oduduwa and took over the lands from the Native Americans abi? Ewedu-guzzling dunce!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Okeytus(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Abeg, make nothing do My Governor, Alex otti, Abians no dey use am play
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by slowice(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
A great man with organic followers
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by FiraO9: 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd 44 nlfp mod domin ique Muki na2 lalasticlala seun, so insult is now allowed on the forum?
You are 'god' when it comes to abusive remarks on this forum but this made you pained? What a Hypocrisy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / Three Things I Did While In Prison — Obasanjo / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.