Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign (26168 Views)

Peter Obi Lands In Onitsha As Crowd Gathers (Pictures) / After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Peter Obi Lands In Offa, Kwara State For Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by soccerlite: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
Will supreme court gov win again

Will mbaka prediction help him to another victory again

Will lp the new tribal party of igbos overcome ruling apc the party at the centre

Hmmm

https://liveresults.civichive.org/state/imo?year=2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
There must be a failure wherever you see bitter obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Terrahawk: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
Peter Obi is wasting his time. He will never, I mean never ever ever become president of the federal Republic of Nigeria, in 2027 or 2031. Him and his followers don't have the numbers. The north and the west will never ever vote for him. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Donake: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
Let the only legacy your parents left for you not be thuggery,lunacy and primitivity
MS2471:
cool

Another loss loading like he landed in Edo State

Biter Obeer go and rest don't finish people's career with your losing luck

His Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics even want to dictate how people comment with their data on Nairaland

Bunch of swines

Na your useless Papa ,Simon Ekpa fit dey command to sit at home, me I fit comment and Waka anyhow... If my comment hurt you go jump inside lagoon

Pussy ass clowns

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by zelnababa(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
Ocultic man always in black. But God pass you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by MS2471: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
ashawomusili20:
thunder fire your harlot mother Musili MS2471

Typical Zombidiots

Kingsley grow up and show signs your mother raised you well

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Blaze14k: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

It's called Nairaland owned by A Nigerian Yoruba man

Not Nsogbu Nsogbu Biter Obi land so I can comment and any hater can drown in a lagoon

Tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by historic: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
cool

Another loss loading like he landed in Edo State

Biter Obeer go and rest don't finish people's career with your losing luck

His Nsogbu Nsogbu lunatics even want to dictate how people comment with their data on Nairaland

Bunch of swines

Na your useless Papa ,Simon Ekpa fit dey command to sit at home, me I fit comment and Waka anyhow... If my comment hurt you go jump inside lagoon

Pussy ass clowns

What is nsogbu nsogbu? And you call him a loser? If you like continue to deceive yourself with your rigging victory. Every sane Nigerian ( not Agbadorians AKA Batidiots ) know he actually won the election.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Cmanforall: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nwamazi8:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsEkWpgt_vc?si=okccjEiwdjLjnl39

@Sports_Doctor2

See how they are chanting Obi Obi Obi! see organic love for His Excellency grin

Athan Achonu is definitely winning this gubernatorial election if APC won't start their thuggery and rigging in Imo state.

Peter Obi should know that the man he is supporting and promoting is not different from the present Imo governor
LP should be blamed for not giving their ticket to a credible candidate. They chose money to give a primary school certificate holder the ticket o govern Imo State

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by CJStarz: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
E be like say d lagoon be d only water body wey you sabi. U never travel to other states.
Local champ

MS2471:

Now LP wishes people death...

Well back to the senders

Who no like my comment Lagoon dey

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Evilthoughts: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
The dirty slum that he left under developed before running to Lagos with his mentally deficient followers swimming in poverty cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by CJStarz: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Another 'lagoon' line,yet again.
Oga travel so you can see and know other water bodies....abi dey use lagoon swear for you?
I no sure say u don see Rivers Benue and Niger before 😂

MS2471:

It's called Nairaland owned by A Nigerian Yoruba man

Not Nsogbu Nsogbu Biter Obi land so I can comment and any hater can drown in a lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Basic123: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

After insulting Peter Obi, a man far older than you are, and far more successful than your generation, you have the guts to call out another person's mother?!!

Please, don't add hypocrisy to your sin of stupidity.
Really...just replace OBI with Tinubu in that rubbish you wrote to know how stupid the entire biafrans are

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Lands In Owerri For LP Campaign by Angelfrost(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
Basic123:

Really...just replace OBI with Tinubu in that rubbish you wrote to know how stupid the entire biafrans are

I don't understand what you're on about.

The topic is about Obi... The idiot insulted Peter Obi.

What is my business with Tinubu and Biafra?!!

Please, say something meaningful and intelligent, or move on to those with your level of reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / Buhari Condemns Terrorist Attack In Imo, Tells Security Agencies What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.