Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? (197 Views)

6 Bitter Truths No One Ever Told You About Being A Small Business Owner / 5 Reasons Why Should Become A Business Owner / How Martial Arts Can Help With Your Role At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by dataspai: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
How would you describe your role as a CEO or business owner?

As simple as the question seems, it can reveal a lot.

Let the idea comes in. No ChatGPT please.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by HeatSeeker(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
dataspai:
How would you describe your role as a CEO or business owner?

As simple as the question seems, it can reveal a lot.

Let the idea comes in. No ChatGPT please.

To grow the business. Simple as ABC
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by dataspai: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
HeatSeeker:

To grow the business. Simple as ABC
That is one of the shortest response I ever get. So, let's chat this a little.

What does success look like for you as a CEO for your company or the organization you work for?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by HeatSeeker(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
dataspai:

That is one of the shortest response I ever get. So, let's chat this a little.

What does success look like for you as a CEO for your company or the organization you work for?

Only 3 things would define success for my company
1) 99% customer satisfaction rating grin
2) increase in sales of products and/or services (year on year) consistently cheesy cheesy
3) A very high revenue per employee ratio cool
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by dataspai: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Only 3 things would define success for my company
1) 99% customer satisfaction rating grin
2) increase in sales of products and/or services (year on year) consistently cheesy cheesy
3) A very high revenue per employee ratio cool

I am highly impressed with your definition of success especially with respect to high revenue per employee ratio.
Your response elicit another question.

What’s the hardest part about achieving that success?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by HeatSeeker(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
dataspai:

I am highly impressed with your definition of success especially with respect to high revenue per employee ratio.
Your response elicit another question.

What’s the hardest part about achieving that success?

Getting the right mix of all the ingredients necessary.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by dataspai: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Getting the right mix of all the ingredients necessary.
I can relate with this because a lot of people I talk to have similar challenge trying to figure out how to make all the process work. One more thing

When was the last time you tried to solve that problem?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by HeatSeeker(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
dataspai:
I can relate with this because a lot of people I talk to have similar challenge trying to figure out how to make all the process work. One more thing

When was the last time you tried to solve that problem?

Never did. Everything is on hold until the economy stabilises.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by dataspai: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Never did. Everything is on hold until the economy stabilises.
I do hope the economy stabilize but just in case it takes time or if it eventually does, why is it a challenge for you to find the right mix of all the ingredients to achieve the success you describe above?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by dataspai: 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Who else is in? How would you describe your role as a CEO or business owner?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by WebclickNG: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
Help the company break even
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by dataspai: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
WebclickNG:
Help the company break even
Welcome. What does success look like for you?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by HeatSeeker(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
dataspai:

I do hope the economy stabilize but just in case it takes time or if it eventually does, why is it a challenge for you to find the right mix of all the ingredients to achieve the success you describe above?

There is always a trial and error phase. There's nothing more to it.
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by dataspai: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
HeatSeeker:

There is always a trial and error phase. There's nothing more to it.
I agree with you that nothing is written in gold. But as a CEO or a business owner you probably want a scientific approach to the trial and error to maximize your result and minimize loss.
Are you currently using any specific data driven process or thinking of any solution to help you make the best use of your resources?
Re: How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? by dataspai: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
Domale:
Being a CEO or business owner means steering the ship. I set the vision, make critical decisions, and empower my team to excel. It's a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding role.

Thanks for your response. What does success look like for you as a CEO or business owner?

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Incites People Against AAS CEO, Jesame Micheal Alleges Threat To Life / This Louis Vuitton Shoe Could Be Yours Check The Price / How To Cash In N10,000 Daily With Booking Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.