Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others (19471 Views)

Degree For Sale: Sting Operation Exposes LASU Certificate Racketeering / Ibiyemi Olatunji-Bello As LASU VC: Lagos Indigenes Allege Marginalisation / Fayemi Sacks EKSU VC, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Traplord09: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is very swift! I applaud the Lagos State Assembly for quickly rising to the occasion like a working efficient system we are known for in Lagos state. I am equally not surprised that the LASU management is cooperating fully.

Lagos state will get to the bottom of this and ensure that everyone indicted is sanctioned and this unfortunate incident never happens again.

NUC and DSS should extend the sting operation to other schools, especially the state, private and the newly created federal universities. The National Assembly should give all the support to NUC and DSS ( even JAMB!) to tackle and this kind of menace in the universities. It's common unacceptable!)

Below was my initial response:

Eko o gba gbere at all at all.

For now they are regarded as innocent until proven otherwise but if they are eventually proven as guilty, none of them will escape jail, everyone involved must have their day in court.

This is not a state or region where a young woman will forge her JAMB result then drag a whole institution like JAMB with the support of most of her people behind her claiming she was being persecuted not until the bubble bursts that she is the liar.

We will not cover you up because our Lagos is not a hiding place for you if you're not going to be law abiding.

I know that the LASU management and Governing Board will definitely cooperate. The Lagos State House of Assembly must conduct an enquiry on this serious issue as well to understand the whole issue.

This is a very commendable action by the Federal Government agency, DSS and Prof. Fagbohun, the former VC.

I recommend that the DSS and NUC conduct sting operations across board, especially all the SU, SU ,SU state 'universities', private and new FG schools. This report on LASU is heart breaking and completely unacceptable! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Right now

The minister are working.,

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by diggindeep: 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
Jokers.

While a sitting President is ruling with forged certificates and stolen identity.

They should keep joking.

5 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Achorise: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Lagos state and academic forgery

2 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by skylarr: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
I hope that the Lagos State University investigates this matter fully and deeply in order to get to the bottom of it. Everyone involved should be brought to book. Such should not be tolerated in a reputable institution such as LASU.
Acts like these forms the bedrock of corruption in the society and unfortunately, same people will say Nigeria isn't working.
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by bikefab(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Why cant they invite BAT that bought his own degree from CSU?

3 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by johnjose68: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/07/lagos-assembly-invites-commissioner-state-university-vc-others-after-saharareporters

All culprit should go to jail. We won't coverup any bad legs.

We will support the law enforcement agency to do the needful.

We won't be like some people 😭

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Ginanews1: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Blessing ‘CEO’ Apologizes to Davido After She was Release by the Police (video)
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tZVCx3dGLM
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by vikstandon(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That is very swift! I applaud the Lagos State Assembly for quickly rising to the occasion like a working efficient system we are known for in Lagos state. I am equally not surprised that the LASU management is cooperating fully.

Lagos state will get to the bottom of this and ensure that everyone indicted is sanctioned and this unfortunate incident never happens again.

NUC and DSS should extend the sting operation to other schools, especially the state, private and the newly created federal universities. The National Assembly should give all the support to NUC and DSS ( even JAMB!) to tackle and this kind of menace in the universities. It's common unacceptable!)

For now they are regarded as innocent until proven otherwise but if they are eventually proven as guilty, none of them will escape jail, everyone involved must have their day in court.

This is not a state or region where a young woman will forge her JAMB result then drag a whole institution like JAMB with the support of most of her people behind her claiming she was being persecuted not until the bubble bursts that she is the liar.

We will not cover you up because our Lagos is not a hiding place for you if you're not going to be law abiding.

I know that the LASU management and Governing Board will definitely cooperate. The Lagos State House of Assembly must conduct an enquiry on this serious issue as well to understand the whole issue.

This is a very commendable action by the Federal Government agency, DSS and Prof. Fagbohun, the former VC.

I recommend that the DSS and NUC conduct sting operations across board, especially all the SU, SU ,SU state 'universities', private and new FG schools. This report on LASU is heart breaking and completely unacceptable! Check my signature for free stuffs!

LASU is like their grand patron Tinubu.

Certificate forgery is their craft!

4 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by rickyrex(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

this one wey you dey talk nah epistole. Weather one young lady do for another region or not the truth be say lagos university nah robber stamp. I dey suprise why tinubu no buy from this lasu cheap market

3 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by phemmie06(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
grin
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by optimusprime2(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
How much be their PHD certificate sef... I wan buy

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by ogbonti: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
Sting Operations my foot

we love our President Tulumbu

he taught us to forge certificates

and design it to our liking

so what’s the big deal ?

our president onijibiti onijaguda forged

supreme court says it’s ok

what’s all this hullabaloo for 😏 ?

i hate nansense!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by tyinfinity: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Peter obi impersonating his late brother
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Schifo: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Why are you bothered ; your government encouraged forgery, impunity to the young ones . They are only following the wise counsel of “elders “
FreeStuffsNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/07/lagos-assembly-invites-commissioner-state-university-vc-others-after-saharareporters
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Babastrong(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
[quote author=Blaze14k post=126847336]Are you kidding! Why should lagos assembly invite the VC when certificate forgery is legal. I thought apc said certificate issued by university are for ceremonial purpose. [according to €hat ¥our brain can process.]
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Deltafirstson(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2023
Same way they invited and cleared Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Risingblue008(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Conscience dey judge u?

Na tinibu products na,
If my oga can do it,
Boy, can also do it
grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Bluntemperor: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
skylarr:
I hope that the Lagos State University investigates this matter fully and deeply in order to get to the bottom of it. Everyone involved should be brought to book. Such should not be tolerated in a reputable institution such as LASU.
Acts like these forms the bedrock of corruption in the society and unfortunately, same people will say Nigeria isn't working.
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by 3ice9ce: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
Them wan naked Obasa.
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Mummyimbecile(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
This is what you get when the decay starts from the top. A first class honours Bsc certificate can even be given to a tout who can't make a sentence so far he/she has money.
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by able20(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tinubu developed Lagos with everything, Oluwole, forgery, touts, ....
Imagine colleges taking after their mentor, forging certificates like jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Kaiser20: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tomorrow the same guys will tell you that SW produced the highest Ph.D. holders in Africa.
Una congratulations LASU people.

2 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by nesgeeek(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2023
Truwjnc28:
:
I'm not interested.
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by siant: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Gb'enu e soun! Which working efficient you are known for? Average Lagosians are crooks, fraudster, greedy. That's what smartness means to them.
If you're truthful, transparent, straightforward and not taking what does not belong to you, crooked Lagos people will say you're not smart, they will refer to you as 'suegbe'. That's the actual meaning of 'eko o gba gbere'.
Their grand patron is currently an occupant in aso rock.

My heart detests lagosians.
419 people

Tueh.

5 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by MeineMutter: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
Some of those inviting could have bought certificates from there as well.

Same thing is applicable on all our schools - from nursery to tertiary.

Quarter-baked graduates full everywhere.

A lot is going on in our country. Most things are upside down. Tooooo cor.rupt sets of being
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by siant: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Is this not Lagos you want people to come and invest in, so that they will be employing those certificate buyers?
Such a rogue society!

Pele.
You must be very disappointed and really embarrassed over this incident.
Without any doubt, this is a great blow to your ego and self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Sirianese: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

That's it!

If you're running a LASU programme with plans to use the certificate abroad, just drop out and go start afresh at Covenant, OAU or UI

LASU degree has been trashed even before her students graduated
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by Originalsly: 12:26am On Nov 08, 2023
They were called in before ... nothing happened. They need to call in thise who were in charge of the interrogation and find out why all were not prosecuted and sentences passed down ... why they resumed work and even promoted.
Re: Degree For Sale: Lagos Assembly Invites Commissioner, LASU VC, Others by FreeStuffsNG: 12:35am On Nov 08, 2023
Sirianese:

That's it!

If you're running a LASU programme with plans to use the certificate abroad, just drop out and go start afresh at Covenant, OAU or UI

LASU degree has been trashed even before her students graduated
Hahaha.. You're kidding right?Please remove private universities abeg. Universities are not like primary and secondary schools.

And if UNILAG is not there, just forget it wink UNILAG is the only school that has a brand in Nigeria. That's why most applicants who don't get in end up in those other schools later to come for UNILAG for PG.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Query 25-Year-Old Quota Policy In university Admissions / Two Nairalanders Sign Out Of UNIOSUN. / Federal University Ebonyi Generates Own Power, Independent Of National Grid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.