Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. (444 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by oldbende: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
The average day of a Palestinian under Israeli occupation.

I'm a Christian, but nobody under his right mind will support what Israel has been doing to these people over the years. These people are living like slaves in their land.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PQsdTNWHm8?si=uH_ALr3WFo-c9IWZ
Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
Who told you that you are a Christian?. Christianity is not going to church. It is not being born into a Christian family. Christianity is living the way Jesus did while he was on earth. Is your life currently like that of Jesus?.

If you are truly a Christian,you will know that bible stated clearly that there will always be fighting between Israel and Palestine until the second coming of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Chicagograduate(m): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
Isreal gave them electricity,water and groceries.Is that slavery?
Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Chimarto: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
oldbende:

I'm a Christian, but nobody under his right mind will support what IsraelZ
you're a liar, you're a Muslim, stop lying because I know Quran encourage you people to lie.

6 Likes

Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Emergingnation(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
oldbende:

I'm a Christian, but nobody under his right mind will support what Israel has been doing to these people over the years. These people are living like slaves in their land.

low life Yoruba Muslim, be proud of your head slamming region for once .😁🇺🇸🇮🇱

1 Like

Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Floky215: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
oldbende:

Taqqiya as usual...!!
You mor0ns would learn the hard way...!!
Nobody gives a flying furcck about moslems cause if their barbaric nature...!!

You claim to be a Christian carrying gaza matter on your cement head but feign ignorance to the killings of people in the middle belt and othwr sones in Nigeria by your fulani terrorist and bandits...!!

You guys got no brain at all, in the bid to hide yourself, you end up exposing yourselves the more...!!

No be only I'm a christian ...!! Nah I'm a karasta....!!!

Nonsense....!!!

1 Like

Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Againstallodds: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
oldbende:

if you are a Christain. Let me ask you a question.
Is Jesus Christ the son of God ?
Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by WeirdAlien: 1:31am On Nov 08, 2023
You guys should check out Yasser Arafat's approach over the decades. Palestine was set back 50 years by Hamas after his death.
Who would grant a country to an extremist militia?

1 Like

Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Biodun556(m): 3:29am On Nov 08, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Isreal gave them electricity,water and groceries.Is that slavery?

Israel does not

Israel imposed blockade on Gaza in 2005 resulting in lose of jobs, bad economy, lack of water, electricity and many social amenities. After many international pressure, including from the UN that Israel should lift the blockade, Israel decided that instead of lifting the blockade, she would rather provide them with basic needs and that's why it looks as if Israel was giving those things to them.
Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Chicagograduate(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2023
Biodun556:

Israel does not

Israel imposed blockade on Gaza in 2005 resulting in lose of jobs, bad economy, lack of water, electricity and many social amenities. After many international pressure, including from the UN that Israel should lift the blockade, Israel decided that instead of lifting the blockade, she would rather provide them with basic needs and that's why it looks as if Israel was giving those things to them.
Did Isreal imposed the blockade out of malice or because Palestine are firing rockets into Isreal?

1 Like

Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Biodun556(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Did Isreal imposed the blockade out of malice or because Palestine are firing rockets into Isreal?

Out of malice

Palestinians are under Israeli occupation and apartheid. They would have to fire rockets when Israel does not stop maltreating and killing them.
Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Chicagograduate(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2023
Biodun556:

Out of malice

Palestinians are under Israeli occupation and apartheid. They would have to fire rockets when Israel does not stop maltreating and killing them.
DonT Brainwashed me.I read history too.
Re: Gaza Israel News : The Average Day Of A Palestinian Under Israeli Occupation. by Biodun556(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2023
Chicagograduate:
DonT Brainwashed me.I read history too.

I like your answer it shows you are willing to learn. Unlike others who rain abuse out of ignorance

I'm not brain washing you many Jews, Americans and Europeans are opposing what Israel is doing to Palestine.

Make more research on the issue from different sources you will know more.

Palestinians run into trouble for trying to accommodate the Jews after Germany killed them in millions. They faced persecution in European countries. Palestine welcome them not knowing it will turn problems in future.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News:nelson Mandela Dies / Amnesty International Calls On Nigerian President To Reject Anti-gay Bill / Chinese Doctor Admit Selling Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.