Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians (14096 Views)

Israel Kills Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps Operative In Iran - Report / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Israel Kills Hassan Kaogi And Wail Issa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Bobloco: 6:51am On Jan 15
A total of 23,968 Palestinians have been killed and 60,582 injured by Israeli strikes on Gaza since October 7, the Palestinian health ministry in Gaza said in a statement as the war reached its 100th day, TRT World reports.

The Palestinian foreign ministry said in a statement that “the international community is, once again, failing to implement international resolutions related to the Palestinian cause”.

The ministry said that 100 days have passed “and the Israeli occupation has turned Gaza into an uninhabitable place, committed horrific crimes, and forcibly displaced approximately 2 million people”.

“Hundred days have passed and some countries are still unconvinced that the occupation’s massacres have eroded Israel’s ‘defence’ argument. These countries need to reassess their support for the war,” the ministry said.

Meanwhile, Israel’s overnight air and land raids in various regions of the Gaza Strip killed more than 100 Palestinians and injured many more, according to official Palestinian news agency Wafa, on Sunday.

“The bodies of 50 civilians were pulled out from the rubble following the bombardment of a three-storey residential building in the densely populated Al-Daraj neighborhood in the heart of Gaza City,” the news agency said.

The majority of those killed and injured were transported to Al-Shifa Medical Complex and Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in the city, it added.

In a separate attack, five Palestinians were killed, and ten others sustained injuries due to artillery shelling targeting the Sabra and Al-Zeitoun neighborhoods in the city, according to the Wafa news agency.

Israel’s artillery and navy also carried out attacks on the homes of Palestinians living in the Tal Al-Hawa and Sheikh Ajleen areas, southwest of Gaza City.

In Khan Younis, more than 30 Palestinians, including children and women, were killed in an Israeli bombing targeting their houses.

At least 23 people were killed in air strikes on two houses near the Egyptian border and on a vehicle carrying mostly displaced passengers.

The hunger and desperation are happening “despite all the warnings we gave about this tragedy”, the chief of the UN’s refugee agency tells Al Jazeera, describing the state of Palestinian children inside UNRWA-run shelters and schools.

“Whenever you go to a school, the kids are looking at your eyes begging for a sip of water from a loaf of bread,” said Philippe Lazzarini.

Meanwhile, the NetBlocks observatory says the more than 48-hour outage has left “most residents cut off” as the war in the enclave passes the 100-day mark.

https://dailytrust.com/100-days-of-war-on-gaza-israel-kills-23968-palestinians/

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by kettykin: 6:58am On Jan 15
Elsewhere some satanic, imbecilic people would have opted to starve women and children to death and sabotage farmlands one wonders why Palestinians didn't try that on Israel

10 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Fuckyoumod: 7:07am On Jan 15
I have noticed something about the Arab/Muslim world.

Lets look at houthi in Lebanon, while they terrorize ships and innocent people, there was no condemnation from the Muslim world, no one called Houthi to order, no Muslim country spoke against these attacks and terror.

Now that Houthi is been held accountable by the U.S and UK, they have started protesting in their thousands across the Muslim world against the strikes.

Israel was attacked unprovoked by Hamas, Hamas unleashed atrocious evil on Israel.
The whole of Palestine was celebrating and jubilating, the entire Arab/Muslim world jubilated and called the perpetrators (Hamas) heros of Islam.

There is hamas, Houthi and Hezbollah all of them are being funded by Iran and other Muslim countries.

What's the primary objective of these terror groups? The destruction of Israel

They brought this war upon themselves, I'm surprised buildings are still standing in Gaza.

Hamas is facing the consequences of their actions. You can't start a war and claim to be victim of the war you started.

182 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by parkervero(m): 7:07am On Jan 15
Palestine don't want two state solutions and therefore left Israel no choice than to make Gaza desolate.

What has Jews done wrong to muslims world that islam and muslims hate on Jews and Christians alike?

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by fasmukol: 7:07am On Jan 15
God's chosen people indeed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Marvieduke(f): 7:07am On Jan 15
My concern is that of innocent kids who are victims of this war caused by evil men who who choose to be sadist. I just hope peace can be restored back to their land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by hybrid77: 7:07am On Jan 15
grin

Next time, before you go around killing innocent people in another country, you will know there are serious consequences.

So happy that isreal didn't give in to their useless propaganda. Just sad with the innocent lives lost on both side..BUT I SUPPORT THE WAR.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Natbrowny: 7:07am On Jan 15
We need complete stats.

How many Isreal kill
How many Palestine kill

How many dey injured for isreal
How many dey injured for Palestine

How many top guns die for Isreal
How many top guns die for Palestine

We need statistics. Make we know how to run the WAR D'ON awards.

Mofos dey try reduce population with wars.

Russia Ukraine still dey on o. I just tire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by DenreleDave(m): 7:07am On Jan 15
How many did Gaza people killed?

War is not the best option but sometimes war brings peace

Anyone within Lagos that can help me with a plastic/ wooden or any chair. I need it for reading... Just a chair.

I would really appreciate..

4 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Northernblood8(m): 7:08am On Jan 15
Israel is just a perfect answer to terrorism. If Israel is Nigeria, Nigerian Christians would have been praying and fasting and expecting Fire and Brimstone from heaven to rain on Terrorists (Gaza)

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by markidoo(m): 7:08am On Jan 15
Kill em all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by kestolove95(m): 7:08am On Jan 15
Am not surprise, Isreal that evn God has cursed

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Maj196(m): 7:08am On Jan 15
But Hamas started it

51 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:09am On Jan 15
When I ask them who started the war. Their questionable reply as always is Israel.

The numbers provided might not even be the actual figures. They are possibly made up by the Palestinian foreign ministry.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Deicide: 7:09am On Jan 15
who day count

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by free234free: 7:10am On Jan 15
Yes hamas Palestine killed 0
And one bokoharam mod pushed it to front page

14 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Lateef73: 7:10am On Jan 15
If not for Iron Dome, thousands of rockets fired by Hamas, Hezbollah and Houthis into Israel would have killed more than 100,000 Israelis.

Meanwhile bandits are killing people and raping women in middle belt of Nigeria but the international Press are not covering it.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by G00dharddick: 7:10am On Jan 15
Too small

I expected like one million deaths in Gaza by now. Israel needs to do more

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by composure: 7:11am On Jan 15
Blame the one that started the war in good faith

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by merits(m): 7:11am On Jan 15
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Natbrowny: 7:11am On Jan 15
free234free:
Yes hamas Palestine killed 0

😂

U dey play with media abi.

Dem go drive attention to one side.

Shebi one person dey count abi. Bullet no dey touch am

Pastor miracle fall everybody, Camera man set gadgets wella to capture scenes

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Nahunger(m): 7:11am On Jan 15
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by free2blast(m): 7:12am On Jan 15
End times happenings as described by the bible.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by lanre316: 7:12am On Jan 15
Hamas started what they cannot handle. I hope next time, they will think twice before attacking a stronger enemy. Better yet, I hope IDF successfully flush them out of Palestine for the sake of peace loving Palestinians

I only pity the innocent Israelis and Palestinians that lost their lives since October 7.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by SpatialKing(m): 7:12am On Jan 15
Natbrowny:
We need complete stats.

How many Isreal kill
How many Palestine kill

How many dey injured for isreal
How many dey injured for Palestine

How many top guns die for Isreal
How many top guns die for Palestine

We need statistics. Make we know how to run the WAR D'ON awards.

Mofos dey try reduce population with wars.

Russia Ukraine still dey on o. I just tire

How many Isreal kidnapped
How many Palestine kidnapped
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Nahunger(m): 7:12am On Jan 15

26,938-1400=

Gaza brace up the yemenis Houthis are about to complicate your situation..

11 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by free234free: 7:13am On Jan 15
Natbrowny:

😂

U dey play with media abi.

Dem go drive attention to one side.

Shebi one person dey count abi. Bullet no dey touch am

Pastor miracle fall everybody, Camera man set gadgets wella to capture scenes
lol, these people dey tire me
Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by LagBlogger(m): 7:13am On Jan 15
Israel promised hamas "you started this war, but we will finish it for you".

Casualties would have been less had hamas not built tunnels under gaza buildings and provoked Israel with a senseless attack.

Blame hamas not Israel.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by iHateFraudsters: 7:13am On Jan 15
No be wetin Gaza want?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians by Natbrowny: 7:13am On Jan 15
SpatialKing:

How many Isreal kidnapped
How many Palestine kidnapped

Gbaaam. Lets add that to the stats we need from media.
Media wan dey use us do straight win.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic / Israel Reviews List Of Hostages Set To Be Freed By Hamas Today / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.