Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. (14079 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Victim Of Abeokuta Protest / Abeokuta Protest: Tinubu Should Be Arrested Now! / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by Justkatty(f): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
wonder233:
I actually support him, they should shoot them. They are trying to bring down this Administration. I know they are Ibos masquerading as yorubas in Ogun state
No dear, it hasn't gotten to that level.... almost every one is feeling it too.
Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by Padipadi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Seefinish:
It is the Yoruba turn to rule, why are they protesting?
Let Yorubas breathe!!!
Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by RealNiggaDee(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
wait o, I thought only obidients and Igbos are suffering this tinubulation shocked

3 Likes

Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by SisterAnn(f): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
zuzuonyi:
Corn-Plaining about the Corn-Fusing Corn-dition in the Corn-Try led by their Corn-man brother. Well, e no Corn-Sign me. grin
Hahaha 😄
Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by SisterAnn(f): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
wonder233:
I actually support him, they should shoot them. They are trying to bring down this Administration. I know they are Ibos masquerading as yorubas in Ogun state
Another one grin
Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by killsmith(f): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
The foolish APC miscreants deliberately avoided this thread out of shame.
Maybe their mothers were among the protesters.
Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by hkidola00(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
Alvin212:

Association of Tomb raiders
Ogun state branch are now protesting

Bullets should be sprayed on them

Useless set of people

Dirtyyyy (Ewedu) munching bastardss
but guy youba people voted for obi

1 Like

Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by a4cube: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
wallarwallar:

You guys are just stupid dis is not 2day problem it has been dere overtime and getting worse so we need to stand up together and make sure govt address all dis things expecially food items bt because your Jesus Peter obi failed to win election you are happy that things are getting bad just to justify rubbish. Even obi will be worst and l believe obi opponent will do exactly same thing you are doing now. Nigeria will never change if we continue dis way. Let us fight for the right and make them do d right thing regardless of whoever is the president
Who be "we"? Go find work or join the ipob women protesting in Ogun state. The economy is fine.

1 Like

Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
Googledotcom:
Only mess wey Tinubu mess see as everybody dey cry, when him go sh1t nko ?
PTINUBUBU OF 5MONTHS RULE DID NOT CAUSE THIS,BUHA DID FOR 8YEARS MISRULE. angry BE TRUE TO YASEF,GIVE TINUBU SOME CREDIT FOR CORRECTING BUHA MESS.
Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by Josephkabila12: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
Seefinish:
It is the Yoruba turn to rule, why are they protesting?
mumu ibo buffoons, hatred go kill u

1 Like

Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by Antivirus92(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
Fizalis:
Abi Oh?
Most Educated Region in the country for that matter!
Does it mean that school doesn't equate to development? 🤔

who dash them most educated?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by nairamaniac: 4:49am On Nov 09, 2023
onez:
Please nobody voted for the election rigger. He imposed himself on Nigerians by bribing INEC officials and subsequently bribing judges. Don't blame the women. Nigerians are now living hand to mouth
This is exactly what I always say. Nobody voted for Tinubu.
Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by Fizalis(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2023
They're always allege that they are the most educated sha!
What do I know!

Antivirus92:
who dash them most educated?
Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by wonder233: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2023
I know, and you're right, I'm just being sarcastic to those supporting the government based on tribalism
Justkatty:
No dear, it hasn't gotten to that level.... almost every one is feeling it too.
Re: Fish Sellers In Abeokuta Protest Over Hike Of Food Prices In The Community.. by MrColdsweat: 9:59am On Nov 09, 2023
I have no pity for the poor fools. Next election, they will accept one cup of rice and still vote the criminal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Band A Customers Decry Extortion By Power Firms Amid Poor Supply / Okada Woman Calls A Woman A Cat After Hitting Her. Idiot Lagosians Proceed To Beat Her Until She "Confesses" / Saraki’s Farcical July 4th Coup By Chido Onumah & Godwin Onyeacholem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.