Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Mysterious Baby Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Mysterious Baby Episode 1 (203 Views)

Machine Baby (Episode 1 To 10) - An Interesting Family Hatred Story / The Document By Asuquo Udo. The Mysterious Ebony Carver. Juju Rock / The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mysterious Baby Episode 1 by Temitope1234567(f): 4:58am On Nov 08, 2023
Tomi was a beautiful 15years old girl but she was an orphan, her parent was never rich before there death but they teach Tomi to always do favor and help the was in need of help.

Tomi was passing by one faithful day she had a baby's voice, the baby was crying, she traced the voice until she got into a bush where they kept the baby, she said what the heck!!, who on earth would put a baby in such place, where could the mother be, she said sorry baby and she took the baby but as she was about to carry the baby thonder strike and heavy rain started falling, she took the baby and ran to her house because there is no place they can stay for the rain to stop.

Tomi got home and help the baby covered in a rapper so that the baby will not catch a cold, she said to herself how on earth will someone be so cruel, the rain stopped and Tomi decide to go back to the bush and see maybe the mother has come back but she saw no-one since then Tomi as started taking care of the baby.

2month later the baby started talking she will call Tomi mama only Tomi noticed this so she refuse to tell anyone about it, though the baby seems like GOD sent to Tomi because since the baby was taking to Tomi's house Tomi has become so stable she has been blessed, she never had the feelings that her parent has gone, she does not no how it happen but she knows that she as become wealthier she never feels the need to beg for food again.

3months later the baby has started walking, Tomi was so surprise to see the baby walk in 3months she said wonders shall never ends what is this, the baby became very sharp and wise, the baby was not afraid of anyone, the very first day the baby stood up to walk the earth became so dark that everyone was wondering what happen.

Tomi sat down outside her house and said what have I gotten myself into am the only one that knows that this child has started walking and when he sees anyone coming she will lie down like a baby she ought to be and she even speaks 3month baby GOD help me with this trouble I landed myself.

Tomi was went to buy food stuff this very day as she was going back home with her mysterious baby Emma and Daniel attack her Emma had already told Tomi that he loves her but Tomi made it clear that she is still a child and she has a lot of things ahead of her so she won't be able to do such things Emma was a 20years old youth so he decide to rape her with her friend but to there surprise this baby came down and told them how dare they torch her mom they where so shocked and decide to hit the baby with stick but to there utmost surprise the baby turned them to deaf and dumb they ran away.

The next morning the boys took there family to Tomi house, they rambling there parent could not understand a thing that they where saying so they ask Tomi if she knows anything about what had happened to them Tomi said how will she know!!, "as you all know I don't usually step out of my house so I knows nothing about it", they went in and brought the baby out trying to say is the baby that did it but the baby was crying on-controllable that they have to take the baby away from them and say do you want to kill the innocent child Tomi took the baby and the parent said we are so sorry for disturbing you the boys kept on rambling they are trying to express there-self but nobody understand them.

Tomi was passing-by that same day with her mysterious child Tomi was now found of the baby because the baby as became her chilled so she take her wherever she goes and she named her Gift (a.k.a Precious gift), so while she was going she met those two guys on her way, but they could not wait they off there shoes and started running as if they saw a lion.

Tomi uncle was a womanizer and he has been thinking of sleeping with Tomi since her parent her no more, he decide to take advantage of her, while she was bathing her uncle came to her house and said Tomi where are you?, she said she was bathing then her uncle go straight to the bathroom guess what......... ( visit wetems..com to continue the stories)

(1) (Reply)

MYTHS............ Wait, Are These Even Real? / She Hates Me For Being A Lazy Man – An Understated Dominance / A Waitress Fed A Homeless Old Man But When She Found Out Who He Truly Was, She W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.