Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,686 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja (29438 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Flood Foreign Embassies As Economic Hardship Bites Harder / Japa: Nigerians Abroad Sent Over ₦‎1.5 Trillion To Their Families Back Home / BREAKING: US Suspends Visa Interview In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by adabaraabdul: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nigeria will never bless you and anyone who mock Nigeria wink Canada is in serious economic strait if you are really following up on their issues. The suspension is a diplomatic guise to slow down the process and it is no big deal.

How this call for your cynicism is unfortunate. This is the kind of unproductive toxic contents you find funny and entertaining on Nairaland? Smh
Thank you for this deep.and insightful response. Nigerian tho.
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by NaijaCover(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2023
zedegit:
My people say if person mess for sleep, wake am up to enjoy the outcome.

Japa has never been this desperate. Shebi una vote Tinubu? No leaving. Close airports.

Won't work... Japa is inevitable.

Let the nation be left for those too poor to leave, and the corrupt bastards in power.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by tonididdy(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
To those who want to travel because they feel Nigeria is not progressing and because of their self hatred for the country. I wish to state here categorically that they should be allow to go. No country should stop them. Safe journey to them but they should also have it at the back of their minds that by the time they don't get what they want in the so called country that flows with milk and honey and they return back to Nigeria when they must have heard of the best happening in Nigeria, they will find out that those of us who stayed back to help sacrifice and build the country will occupy the best positions and we will take charge of every best opportunities and they will become beggars in their own home country.

Not also forgetting those who are spoiling the image of the country with drugs related crimes all over the globe all the time and running to developed countries to constitute nuisance. Your punishment is doing some push-up waiting for you. And may never return alive.
BS
My fathers fathers father said exactly same words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nigeria will never bless you and anyone who mock Nigeria wink Canada is in serious economic strait if you are really following up on their issues. The suspension is a diplomatic guise to slow down the process and it is no big deal.

How this call for your cynicism is unfortunate. This is the kind of unproductive toxic contents you find funny and entertaining on Nairaland? Smh

Nah... The economy of Canada is good.

They simply have serious housing crisis... Once they resolve that, they will continue massively draining the best brains from Nigeria and other parts of the world.

Japa is inevitable as long as corrupt crooks continue destroying the economy and life of the nation.
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by BeauBragnar11: 8:51am On Nov 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
kindly explain how

United State of America is even the worst undecided

A friend of mine went for an interview last week and was rejected. She said they rejected everyone that came for an interview that day undecided

Imagine after spending so much on visa process only to be rejected undecided

It's a money making scheme for them.
Went for their interview once and I immediately came to this conclusion...They have an acceptance rate of 10% or less.

They ask a barrage of questions within a minute and interjects per second, and then issue you a blue slip( For no reason).

Especially that bald bastard in Counter_2. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by SavageResponse(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2023
Japa plans in the mud for would be Japarians grin
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by seguno2: 8:54am On Nov 08, 2023
zebrawebs:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-lament-as-canadian-embassy-suspends-abuja-operations/?amp

No wahala since Tinubu will make our country great as he has done in Lagos for 24 years plus.
No be so

Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019..

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by DrAkpa(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:
To those who want to travel because they feel Nigeria is not progressing and because of their self hatred for the country. I wish to state here categorically that they should be allow to go. No country should stop them. Safe journey to them but they should also have it at the back of their minds that by the time they don't get what they want in the so called country that flows with milk and honey and they return back to Nigeria when they must have heard of the best happening in Nigeria, they will find out that those of us who stayed back to help sacrifice and build the country will occupy the best positions and we will take charge of every best opportunities and they will become beggars in their own home country.

Not also forgetting those who are spoiling the image of the country with drugs related crimes all over the globe all the time and running to developed countries to constitute nuisance. Your punishment is doing some push-up waiting for you. And may never return alive.

Silly talks... My grandfather preached the same nonsense you just typed

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Alvin212(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
zedegit:

You be her customer? Hand never touch you.

I wan phucck her dat year but her pantie dey smell
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by StephLawrence(f): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
They said you couldn’t but this proves them wrong. The iPhone you dumped or wanted to sell for cheaps can now be unlocked by this system.

Unlock iPhones with ease,
Remove activation lock and be able to make calls.
Turn off FMI,
Remove screen locks and many more

✅ Fast & Secure
✅ 100% Legal
✅ Works on all iPhone models and iOS versions

iPhone 8 & 8 plus: N10,000
iPhone X: N16,500
including other iPhone models.

Visit https://jiffies.store
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Confirm4real(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
I'm 100% sure those that voted for Tinubu are amongst the ones that want to runaway, na lie o una must enjoy the Renewed Hope for here...

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by SoNature(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ogbeni, rest! Countries work when citizens, especially those in power, go the extra miles to make things right. You cannot be looting the country's resources and expect God to bless the citizens.

The Bible made it clear that God created man and gave us dominion over the earth. Most times, God doesn't interfere in the affairs of men if not invited. As far as this world is concerned, men are gods on their own. Many countries that don't care about religion prosper more than those religious ones because God told us to own and run this world as we damn please.

So, forget that nonsense about lands blessing people. People are blessed when the right things are done. When a druglord and his gang loot and squander the future of the younger generation, they have automatically stolen their blessings.

6 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by millionboi2: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Won't work... Japa is inevitable.

Let the nation be left for those too poor to leave, and the corrupt bastards in power.
thy are those too rich to leave too
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Skillsnigeria: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by seguno2: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Jennyclay:
kindly explain how

United State of America is even the worst undecided

A friend of mine went for an interview last week and was rejected. She said they rejected everyone that came for an interview that day undecided

Imagine after spending so much on visa process only to be rejected undecided

She, you and other Nigerians should spend so much time, talent and other resources to make our country as good, if not better than America.

Is that not what the Americans have done, and continue doing to be better than their former colonial masters in Britain?
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by ednut1(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Visit the Canada visa threads they are still processing applications of Nigerians. They dont even process mosts visas in Nigeria. It’s usually done in Accra, Kenya, Sydney or Ottawa offices. Nigerian journalists need to do better

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Oracleee: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2023
Tomorrow was supposed to be my date in the Canadian embassy in Abuja.

The way my blood dey boil ehnn
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Kilometres: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
wahala wahala wahala!
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Chicagograduate(m): 9:01am On Nov 08, 2023
The European embassies in Nigeria have Intel's station at their respective embassies.
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by SIRKAY98(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2023
Na Nigeria we go dey
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by seguno2: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

It's a money making scheme for them.
Went for their interview once and I immediately came to this conclusion...They have an acceptance rate of 10% or less.

They ask a barrage of questions within a minute and interjects per second, and then issue you a blue slip( For no reason).

Especially that bald bastard in Counter_2. grin grin

I thought that the bald bastards are Nigerians who can’t work, volunteer and donate for community service as well as other governance and political processes, to make our country as great, if not better than American masses have made their own country. Not true
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by seguno2: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2023
SIRKAY98:
Na Nigeria we go dey

Abi kẹ.
Let us enjoy this Emilokan change together.
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by seguno2: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2023
Chicagograduate:
The European embassies in Nigeria have Intel's station at their respective embassies.

Is Canada an European country?

Is this thread about Intel stations in embassies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Casham: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2023
This japa syndrome we have is one of the most embarrassing things about us.
It is so embarrassing watching my people run out of the country while blaming
the government for everything and then watching all these foreigners come in to
and taking all the opportunities here. We are a disgraceful nation I swear.
The countries you are all running out to was built by the blood and sweat of the
common people, not the government. If you think you have to run out there to make
your life meaningful, then maybe you are really useless already.

Think about it: Australia was built by prisoners, prostitutes and the unwanted scum of
Europe in less than three centuries.
But our own "brains" are the ones running away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by ednut1(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2023
Casham:
This japa syndrome we have is one of the most embarrassing things about us.
It is so embarrassing watching my people run out of the country while blaming
the government for everything and then watching all these foreigners come in to
and taking all the opportunities here. We are a disgraceful nation I swear.
The countries you are all running out to was built by the blood and sweat of the
common people, not the government. If you think you have to run out there to make
your life meaningful, then maybe you are really useless already.

Think about it: Australia was built by prisoners, prostitutes and the unwanted scum of
Europe in less than three centuries.
But our own "brains" are the ones running away.
Nigerian population is about 220m. Total japa since 2020 is less than 1m people. Why have the remaining 219m people not built Nigeria How did China, Singapore and the arabs develop Its was through quality leadership. Do our leaders and elite want Nigeria to develop or people should go protest and die like in end sars abi Just open mouth dey yarn nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Cmanforall: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2023
zebrawebs:

https://punchng.com/nigerians-lament-as-canadian-embassy-suspends-abuja-operations/?amp

When Wike entered as FCT Minister, the Canadian embassy allocated land was one of those he asked to be built on or the documents revoked
Hope this fire incident was not planned.

Canada may have to build their embassy now and stop renting

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Ykc2(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2023
Please how do we know agbodorians so can can send their pictures to all western embassies incase they come to look for visa to japa ,
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Mindlog: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2023
benuejosh:

Yimu... cheesy cheesy cheesy

When I decide to permanently relocate back to Nigeria, I will be on top of the cream and occupying the best position in my field. . cool cool cool

So make una dey sacrifice and build, when I assess say una don build to my OK, I go come back and una go rush my services. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by MrDoGood(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2023
Wahala
Re: Japa: Nigerians Lament As Canada Suspends Visa Operations In Abuja by Indispensable85(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2023
Nextt:
Did anyone notice the news is mum on who or what started the fire?

That's because you only rely on nairaland for information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Africa / How Much Did You Pay For Transportation today? / 37 Nigerians Deported From Italy Arrive Murtala Muhammed International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.