Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing (9585 Views)

Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly / Ghaddafi Is Gone, Now They Are Killing Themselves / Ghaddafi Orders Jet Fighters To Bombard Protesting Civilians In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2011
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2011
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by texazzpete(m): 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2011
*Sigh*

I agree with the sentiments that Gadaffi died too easily. When you consider the thousands of people who have been brutally murdered on his orders, you start to agree with the family member of a Lockerbie plane bombing victim who remarked that "I wish they could kill him twice!"

Let's hope the fires of hell are stoked even hotter for this monster.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2011
texazzpete:

*Sigh*

I agree with the sentiments that Gadaffi died too easily. When you consider the thousands of people who have been brutally murdered on his orders, you start to agree with the family member of a Lockerbie plane bombing victim who remarked that "I wish they could kill him twice!"

Let's hope the fires of hell are stoked even hotter for this monster.
And you have the proof that he killed all these people or are you riding the d-i-c-k of the western media as usual ?

1 Like

Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by texazzpete(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2011
buzugee:

And you have the proof that he killed all these people or are you riding the d-i-c-k of the western media as usual ?

Yes, blame it all on western propaganda.

All you little kids that have little knowledge of history will be posting obscure Youtube videos as 'evidence' for your wild claims. Where were you when Gadaffi was a major sponsor of international terrorist groups like the IRA, Red Army Faction (also know as the Baader-Meinhof gang) in West Germany, the Red Brigades in Italy, ETA in Spain and Farc in Colombia?

Where were you when Gadaffi admitted Libyan complicity in the Lockerbie bombing that killed 270 people? Where were you when Libya agreed to pay $2.75 billion as compensation to victims families?

Where the f**k were you when Gadaffi agreed to pay 2 billion pounds to families of IRA bomb blast victims who were killed by semtex explosives supplied by Libyan agents, as part of his support for international terrorism?

Where the heck were you when Libya invaded Chad and annexed a portion of that country until he was defeated by the Chadians in 1987?

Nonsense.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2011
texazzpete:

All you little kids that have little knowledge of history will be posting obscure Youtube videos as 'evidence' for your wild claims. Where were you when Gadaffi was a major sponsor of international terrorist groups like the IRA, Red Army Faction (also know as the Baader-Meinhof gang) in West Germany, the Red Brigades in Italy, ETA in Spain and Farc in Colombia?

Where were you when Gadaffi admitted Libyan complicity in the Lockerbie bombing that killed 270 people? Where were you when Libya agreed to pay $2.75 billion as compensation to victims families?

Where the bleep were you when Gadaffi agreed to pay 2 billion pounds to families of IRA bomb blast victims who were killed by semtex explosives supplied by Libyan agents, as part of his support for international terrorism?

Where the heck were you when Libya invaded Chad and annexed a portion of that country until he was defeated by the Chadians in 1987?

Nonsense.
[/quotedited
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by ShangoThor(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2011
Apparently Ghadaffi was sexually assaulted by a member of the mob that captured him, i.e. it is claimed that video footage reveals that the Colonel was sodomized by a stick or a knife before he was terminated. Damn, that's what you call real rage!
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by Sunofgod(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
ShangoThor:

Apparently Ghadaffi was sexually assaulted by a member of the mob that captured him, i.e. it is claimed that video footage reveals that the Colonel was sodomized by a stick or a knife before he was terminated. Damn, that's what you call real rage!

. . . . Muslim on Muslim.

Just imagine if Gaddafi was a Christian? He would have been r.aped by all those rebels - twice!

Libyans/Arabs have shown their true colours.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by violent(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2011
buzugee:

arrant babble. the man is a visionary leader. if he did those things purported by you, then i would expect any member of the supposed third world  nation to look at him like a hero. heck we have always been at the wrong end of terrorism from the western countries a la colonialism, imperialism slavery and brutality. the fact that one of our own supposed third world brother is engaging the devil in his game of terror and doing the lockerbie bombing thing and the rest of the terror act he supposedly did against the west means that the man is truly one of a kind. just because he is not a docile submissive and visionless person like yourself is why you hate the man. you look at the man and you see the traits in him that you dont have and it pisses you off. just cuz the white man broke off a few crumbs for you in texas, you are here running your mouth like you done lost your dayum sense.

You are speaking in bullshyt sir!

I'd place a large bet you were never in Libya, never have lived in Libya, never knew Ghaddafi, and that your claims are largely based on anti-western sentiments than they are by realistic facts!

I have a former classmate whose relative was shot by snipers hired by Ghaddafi in Libya. . .and no, this was not a news from CNN or aljazeera!

You lots should stop kissing a dead man's arse!. . .his people hated him, they wanted him to leave. . .he refused. .he unleashed the might of his military on them. . , .the got assistance from United Nations and Nato. . .and he came back crying "oh the west are at it again,. . imperialism. . colonialism. . bla bla bla"!

Bullshyt!
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
ShangoThor:

kinda like louima in new york. the black guy who got sodomized with a broomstick in newyork. lots of crazy people in the world i tell ya.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2011
Sun of god:

. . . . Muslim on Muslim.

Just imagine if Gaddafi was a Christian? He would have been r.aped by all those rebels - twice!

Libyans/Arabs have shown their true colours.
like i always tell people i know, stay away from arabs. they are the craziest human beings you will ever encounter. these people will cut their daughters neck with samurai sword just to honor the family name if the daughter has a boyfriend or some stuff like that. cutting folks neck on live tv etc etc. these folks are barbaric
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2011
violent:

You are speaking in bullshyt sir!

I'd place a large bet you were never in Libya, never have lived in Libya, never knew Ghaddafi, and that your claims are largely based on anti-western sentiments than they are by realistic facts!

I have a former classmate whose relative was shot by snipers hired by Ghaddafi in Libya. . .and no, this was not a news from CNN or aljazeera!

You lots should stop kissing a dead man's arse!. . .his people hated him, they wanted him to leave. . .he refused. .he unleashed the might of his military on them. . , .the got assistance from United Nations and Nato. . .and he came back crying "oh the west are at it again,. . imperialism. . colonialism. . bla bla bla"!

Bullshyt!
i get the feeling your classmate didnt really tell you what was going on. his relative was probably a dissident or someone who tried to plot a coup against ghaddafi or something along those lines. your classmate took you for a fool to evoke the sympathy vote from you.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by BlackLibya: 1:40am On Oct 27, 2011
According to Saif Al Islam, protesters were only shot after they tried to break into weapons depots and barracks. Here we have an article in the Guardian, detailing how one man suicide bombed himself into the barracks in Benghazi. Remember those funeral processions ghaddafi soldiers were shooting at? Well, he was in the funeral procession and was using it as cover. So much for being peaceful right?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/23/libya-benghazi-gaddafi-revolution

Once inside the barracks, firefights ensued, and protesters began burning people. And arresting other Africans, burning them as well. As attested to here from a UN press release:

Chadian nationals who had been arrested on the basis of their nationality, and taken to the
military barracks in Benghazi. Dozens of armed persons either in military style or civilian
clothing were said to have poured kerosene on their bodies and burned them to death on 21
February.270

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/17session/A.HRC.17.44_AUV.pdf

on top of that we have this report from reuters here, saying nobody was killed in benghazi on feb. 16th

Reuters's bureau in Tripoli has some news from Benghazi, where hundreds of protesters clashed with police and pro-government supporters:

Quryna newspaper, which is based in Benghazi, reported 38 people were hurt in the clashes, most of them members of the security forces. It said they had all been discharged.

"Last night was a bad night," a Benghazi resident, who did not want to be identified, told Reuters by telephone.

"There were about 500 or 600 people involved. They went to the revolutionary committee (local government headquarters) in Sabri district, and they tried to go to the central revolutionary committee ,  They threw stones," he said.

"Now Benghazi is quiet. The banks are open and the students are going to school," the same witness said later. He said there were no reports of anyone killed in the clashes.

The city of Beyida has seen some of the heaviest clashes between protesters and security forces, with police stations set on fire. Police responded by rounding up activists. Lately there have been repeated claims of the use of live fire by security forces, with some witnesses seeing snipers in the security headquarters wounding several people

In Zentan, south of Tripoli, hundreds of protesters marched through the streets and set fire to a police station and government offices, before establishing a camp in the centre of the city modeled on Egypt's Tahrir Square.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by BlackLibya: 1:44am On Oct 27, 2011
I have a former classmate whose relative was[b] shot by snipers hired by Ghaddafi in Libya[/b]. . .and no, this was not a news from CNN or aljazeera!

Look at my post above please. #1 everyone in the military cannot be considered "hired". They are a professional army and their duty is to enforce the order in the country. Unlike Naija's thieving drug running military just one notch above mexican federales.

#2 If you read the above post, you would see that the military responded too late.

#3. Libyan police carried nonlethal FN-303's as their primary issue.

This is what a FN-303 looks like,

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6a/FN_303.JPEG/800px-FN_303.JPEG[/img]

Here is a video, of a libyan police officer, killed after being accused of being an "african mercenary", with his FN-303 on display

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYdK-tcXNN0&feature=player_embedded
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by violent(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2011
i get the feeling your classmate didnt really tell you what was going on. his relative was probably a dissident or someone who tried to plot a coup against ghaddafi or something along those lines. your classmate took you for a fool to evoke the sympathy vote from you.

Can i infer from your post that all those peaceful protesters who were shot during the initial stages of the civil war are "dissidents" who dared to demand an end to a 42 year dictatorship or were they all just a product of western media fabrication?

So the death of my friend's 6 year old relative who was shot by assassins while walking along with his mum can be counted as an acceptable loss but when his relatives get angry and they, along with several other angry others, take up arms, fight tooth and claw, shed their tears, blood and sweat, till they see the last of the dictator, it becomes cruel? 

those who lost loved ones to Ghaddafi's cruelty, knows where the shoe truly hurts, and they were they ones who wouldn't have stopped at anything till they saw the end of the pig!

here's a video for you too, since you will have us believe that Ghaddafi's death was unfair!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ywb5Fedv5O0

and no, those people from the video aren't Nollywood actors!
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by violent(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2011
BlackLibya:

According to Saif Al Islam, protesters were only shot after they tried to break into weapons depots and barracks. Here we have an article in the Guardian, detailing how one man suicide bombed himself into the barracks in Benghazi. Remember those funeral processions ghaddafi soldiers were shooting at? Well, he was in the funeral procession and was using it as cover. So much for being peaceful right?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/23/libya-benghazi-gaddafi-revolution

Once inside the barracks, firefights ensued, and protesters began burning people. And arresting other Africans, burning them as well. As attested to here from a UN press release:
http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/hrcouncil/docs/17session/A.HRC.17.44_AUV.pdf

on top of that we have this report from reuters here, saying nobody was killed in benghazi on feb. 16th

According to Saif Al Islam? what a load of tosh!!. . . why, sir, should we believe Saif Al Islam? were you expecting him to say "Ah yes!, we shot them in cold blood in the streets and in their houses for daring to protest against my father's regime" ?
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by cap28: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2011
violent:

Can i infer from your post that all those peaceful protesters who were shot during the initial stages of the civil war are "dissidents" who dared to demand an end to a 42 year dictatorship or were they all just a product of western media fabrication?

So the death of my friend's 6 year old relative who was shot by assassins while walking along with his mum can be counted as an acceptable loss but when his relatives get angry and they, along with several other angry others, take up arms, fight tooth and claw, shed their tears, blood and sweat, till they see the last of the dictator, it becomes cruel?

those who lost loved ones to Ghaddafi's cruelty, knows where the shoe truly hurts, and they were they ones who wouldn't have stopped at anything till they saw the end of the pig!

here's a video for you too, since you will have us believe that Ghaddafi's death was unfair!

do you have any proof that "peaceful protesters" were shot by Qadaffi's soldiers?

what would you have done if armed thugs had broken into police stations and military depots and stolen weapons, would you have stood by and watched them?
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by violent(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2011
cap28:

do you have any proof that "peaceful protesters" were shot by Qadaffi's soldiers?

what would you have done if armed thugs had broken into police stations and military depots and stolen weapons, would you have stood by and watched them?

armed thugs?

How many people in the video in the link below can you see holding as much as a knife?

This video was filmed in Feburary before people took up arms;  If you keep shooting at people who couldn't possibly fight back with equal strengths, just in order to silence them, Karma will come back to bite you in the arse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CoO00yczdc

stop sucking dead Ghaddfafi's balls!
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by violent(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2011
After Ghaddafi was killed and his body left to rot in the open, the Libyan people went there in their hundreds to hurl curses at his dead body and that of his son. . . .i guess that shows how fond of him they were?

Those whose lives were affected saw him as a tyrant, a pig, a man terribly drunk with power, a man who sees himself as "king of kings" who dare not be questioned; and they took a stand against the pig, they paid dearly with the lives of their loved ones till they saw an end to his rule. . . .and some Nairalander thinks their decision to do so must be wrong?
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by texazzpete(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2011
violent:

According to Saif Al Islam? what a load of tosh!!. . . why, sir, should we believe Saif Al Islam? were you expecting him to say "Ah yes!, we shot them in cold blood in the streets and in their houses for daring to protest against my father's regime" ?

Saif Al Islam stole billions of dollars of Libyan money, along with other members of his kleptocratic family.

What these kiddies don't know is that Gadaffi's stint as 'African leader' and champion of 'United Africa' came only after Tunisia and Egypt repeatedly refused his offer to merge countries and become a dominant United Arab nation.

The man only started caring about you black Africans when the Arabs rejected his overtures.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2011
texazzpete:

Where the bleep were you when Gadaffi agreed to pay 2 billion pounds to families of IRA bomb blast victims who were killed by semtex explosives supplied by Libyan agents, as part of his support for international terrorism?

Nonsense.
i replied you before but then my response could have been taken by CIA types as me inciting folk against the west so let me take another approach. all those accusations you leveled against him make him sound like a revolutionary as opposed to whatever it is you are trying to concoct against him. i suggest you crawl back into your head and come up with a better reason than that tripe you just regurgitated up there
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2011
violent:

you are more gullible than i thought. stop parading that propaganda video. you have to be demonized in the eyes of the world so that your killing will be justified. a man who lead a bunch of savages for 42 years and kept them all in check for 42 years has to have done just a lil dirt against the usurpers to keep them in check. this is just how it goes. if after 42 years of a mans rule of a country all you can drag up is only 4 minutes worth of propaganda piece, then that proves to me that he was a very peaceful man. babangida in a tenth of 42 years killed more people to stay in power. he killed his best friend vatsa and a prominent journalist dele giwa. the point here is after 42 years i would expect a trailer load of evidence to prove that he was a deranged psychotic killer. all you have is a 4 minute footage of propaganda. go back and do your homework and then come back with more stuff.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2011
violent:

After Ghaddafi was killed and his body left to rot in the open, the Libyan people went there in their hundreds to hurl curses at his dead body and that of his son. . . .i guess that shows how fond of him they were?

Those whose lives were affected saw him as a tyrant, a pig, a man terribly drunk with power, a man who sees himself as "king of kings" who dare not be questioned; and they took a stand against the pig, they paid dearly with the lives of their loved ones till they saw an end to his rule. . . .and some Nairalander thinks their decision to do so must be wrong?

listen here, the man was hated. Jesus was hated and recieved worse treatment. Jesus was lynched. martin luther king a peaceful man was murdered. the point here is that this world is very diabolical. the more peace and harmony you try to bring into the world, the more you are despised. i kknow it sounds crazy but the world is ruled by demonic spirits. any man who tries to create peace or do good in the world is intruding in their territory. you are bringing imbalance to the diabolic world by trying to do good. that is why good people who try to do good are always killed. its a spiritual battle. anyway the point here is ghaddafi loved black libyans so much that he accorded them the same rights as white libyans. some would even say he accorded them more rights. this angered many white (arab) libyans but they could do nothing about it because ghaddafi had a stonghold on the copuntry. but as soon as ghaddafi got conquered and there was no one to keep them from harming the black libyans, they all went into attack mode and started killing any black libyan they saw. you still think ghjaddafi is a bad man ? his second in comand was a black man. he identified more with black people than with his fellow arabs. this did not win him many favors amongst the arabs. he was a n-i-g-g-e-r lover. he gave the nation of islam in america 5 million dollars and told them they do not have to repay it back. he bought a satellite for africa so that they would not have to pay europeans 500 million dollars annually to use their satellite. he coughed up 400 million dollars for this purpose. he was in the most active leader in the fight against apartheid. he sponsored most of the covert operations. he has given lots of african countries cash money for projects they couldnt afford. can you see how white arabs will be pissed at this man who is spending all this money on black people ?
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2011
texazzpete:

Saif Al Islam stole billions of dollars of Libyan money, along with  other members of his kleptocratic family.

What these kiddies don't know is that Gadaffi's stint as 'African leader' and champion of 'United Africa' came only after Tunisia and Egypt repeatedly refused his offer to merge countries and become a dominant United Arab nation.

The man only started caring about you black Africans when the Arabs rejected his overtures.
you hardly know what you are talking about. ghaddafi has been constantly besieged by all the arab nations to form a coalition with them. his response always is, listen i have nothing against you but i am african. i have more allegiance to an african unity than an arab unity. this is why arab leaders all over the world hated him. anyway thats besides the point. ghaddafi is hopefully at peace. as for the libyans, well they are all invaders on african soil so whatever they get they deserve. i have no affinity nor hatred to any arabs. i just dont care about them. the only arab i had a lil warm spot for is gone. the rest can get invaded by the west for all i care. so long as they bring some of that oil money to me, am all good. libya getting bombed is a case of the chickens coming home to roost. they invaded africans and are sitting on african soil, now they get invaded. it is what it is. its a diabolical world. dog eat dog. only the strong survive
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by BlackLibya: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2011

This video was filmed in Feburary before people took up arms; If you keep shooting at people who couldn't possibly fight back with equal strengths, just in order to silence them, Karma will come back to bite you in the arse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CoO00yczdc

stop sucking dead Ghaddfafi's balls!

This video is shot on Feb17th, after the protests had already turned violent. I am not saying this young man should have died, but he was in the wrong place!

You forget on February 16th, in Benghazi but esp. in some other eastern cities, police and barracks had already been burned. The crowds of 500-600 people had started attacking the police. So obviously the next day they are going to shoot back. Reports from Feb 16th, show that nobody was killed by security forces, yet dozens of security forces were injured.

The Benghazi Katiba was bombed on Feb 19th. So any videos shown after that, it was already a full war situation.

http://www.middleeastmonitor.org.uk/resources/reports-and-publications/2784-who-is-abdul-hakim-belhadj-the-leader-of-the-libyan-rebels

^^^

This article praising abdul belhaj states that he and his group were already armed before the protests started. The groups whole purpose was to unseat Ghaddafi. It is very possible and hinted in the article, that they hijacked the original protests and caused the violence u saw, causing the security forces to respond violently. Benghazi was always restless and filled with criminals(i.e human traffickers), so these people were just waiting on opportunities for lawlessness.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by BlackLibya: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2011
can you see how white arabs will be pissed at this man who is spending all this money on black people ?

Translated : "The Monkey of Monkeys of Africa"

People who mention his pan arabism, also seem to forget that there are black arabs also. Ghaddafi reached out to Afro-Arab countries also, Chad and Sudan(which rejected him). He invaded Chad at the request of the revolutionaries there. You have to read up on the war.

These same black arabs suffered at the hands of "white" arabs during the revolution. Being Arab does not save you, its being white that saves you.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by BlackLibya: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
BTW, anyone who studies the history of Mauritania, will learn about the Zanj. Today the Zanj are slaves, but at the time of the Arab Conquest of Africa, the Zanj were one of the most powerful forces in the region. They were subjugated by the Arab invaders, today they are just called Africans, but originally i believe they came from Arabia.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by cap28: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2011
buzugee im really proud of you - just thought i'd let you know this bruv

black libya - on point as usual - peace bro.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
cap28:

buzugee im really proud of you - just thought i'd let you know this bruv

black libya - on point as usual - peace bro.
Preciate the love Bruv. Us visionaries have to school these stiffs who are in slumber. we gotta wake them up
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by cap28: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
let me just say this - Qadaffi had nothing to do with lockerbie - all the documentation on lockerbie (here in the UK ) is BANNED FROM DISCLOSURE TO THE PUBLIC FOR LIFE - why? because the US govt and the British were implicated in the blowing up of that plane, thats why al megrahi was released - dont take my word for it google Tam Dalyell former british MP who uncovered british and american involvement in that terrible incident - the US and british govt are nothing more than a govt of vampires and gangsters - Qadaffi was blackmailed into taking the rap in exchange for having sanctions lifted - the US govt is run by psychopathic gangsters.
Re: Footage Of Ghaddafi In His Last Moments Getting Beat Up. Disturbing by buzugee(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2011
even if he had anything to do with lockerbie, that sounds like a man who is practicing mimicry. aping the ape. playing the game of the global usurpers. trying to engage them in their game lol. of course i am not in any way condoning terrorism. matta fact i abhor terrorism grin so all you CIA types on this site, i aint but a choir boy tryna learn my hymns. i am just a squirrel tryna get a nut in this cold harsh world grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Calls Dr. Ben Carson A 'slowpoke', Carson's Response Is Priceless / Director Of Budget Caught On Camera Having Sex With Her Driver(video) / Mikhail Gorbachev: Buhari, World Leaders Pay Tribute To ex-Soviet Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.