Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) (7108 Views)

Covid-19:Even Mcdonald’s Is Now Turning Away Black Customers In Guangzhou / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Guangzhou, China And What's The Procedure? / Nigeria, Uganda And Kenya Banned From Hotels In China's Guangzhou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 5:19am On Nov 14, 2023
Will try to leave Guangzhou and go to other parts especially the northern part of China and bring you all tales with pictures
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by vibrant99(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
In his words...."If you want to travel, don't listen to anyone"

even the experience of the OP is not a yardstick for judging China, you cannot say that is how it appears everywhere and for everyone,... Your drive is your ability, other people have theirs.

So the story should be taken as an insight not a foresight of China.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Oxdorf: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
sonofsteven:
Will try to leave Guangzhou and go to other parts especially the northern part of China and bring you all tales with pictures
Come Beijing na, make Beijing cold winter breeze blow you small grin
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Xiaohei(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
sonofsteven:

No be lie, e much especially riding bike for early morning or For midnight

Last night decided to club, coming back by 6am was madddd.... thanks boss

You don dey ball already. GZ winter no harsh. Try cities like Harbin, Shenyang, Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang, Qinghai…there you go dey see minus 10 and above degrees when full winter kicks in.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Cgame: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
sonofsteven:

Nice story..
Please I would like to know how easy it is to get yuan on Alipay..
I would appreciate a response
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Oxdorf: 2:11am On Nov 15, 2023
Cgame:

Nice story..
If you have an alipay account setup and verified, it's pretty easy. Generate your barcode, send it to an exchanger or whoever is sending you the yuan. The sender scans your barcode, inputs the amount and your yuan is in your alipay account. That's it.
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 4:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Oxdorf:

Come Beijing na, make Beijing cold winter breeze blow you small grin

Lol.... business and work no go allow me but definitely, I go save this username, if I come anytime, I go holla you
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 4:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Cgame:

Nice story..

It's very easy bro

Just open an account, you will see your barcode when you click on "transfer/pay" it will show you a blue background with Barcode(these is used to pay money, look down and click on recieve payment, it will bring out an orange background barcode, screenshot it and send it to your exchanger,the exchanger will use it to transfer money to your alipay, but mind you, there's always a limit to withdrawal and alipay can block your account when you receive some kind money mostly large amounts and will be asked to come to the office or call to explain how you got the money or why it shouldn't be blocked etc... so be careful with it.....
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Oxdorf: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
sonofsteven:

Lol.... business and work no go allow me but definitely, I go save this username, if I come anytime, I go holla you
No shaking man👍🏿

1 Like

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Toaskido(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
sonofsteven:

It's very easy bro

Just open an account, you will see your barcode when you click on "transfer/pay" it will show you a blue background with Barcode(these is used to pay money, look down and click on recieve payment, it will bring out an orange background barcode, screenshot it and send it to your exchanger,the exchanger will use it to transfer money to your alipay, but mind you, there's always a limit to withdrawal and alipay can block your account when you receive some kind money mostly large amounts and will be asked to come to the office or call to explain how you got the money or why it shouldn't be blocked etc... so be careful with it.....

I tried to send you an email but I don’t know if you got it.. I have some questions to ask concerning Chinese vendors that trade gift cards… have you by any means come across them?

Thank you in anticipation for your response.
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by henryugo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
Crayfish09:

As a pastor, you should focus more on migrating to heaven.
grin grin cheesy
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
Toaskido:

I tried to send you an email but I don’t know if you got it.. I have some questions to ask concerning Chinese vendors that trade gift cards… have you by any means come across them?

Thank you in anticipation for your response.

I'm not into that boss, them fit dey but I don't play that route
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
Wow interesting stories. Is there work for illegal foreigners?
Does marrying their citizens guarantee you permanent resident?
Do you know how I can get their visa easily?

Illegal fit get work, but no let police catch you

Marriage guarantees you PR

Embassy dey give visa
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2023
vibrant99:
In his words...."If you want to travel, don't listen to anyone"

even the experience of the OP is not a yardstick for judging China, you cannot say that is how it appears everywhere and for everyone,... Your drive is your ability, other people have theirs.

So the story should be taken as an insight not a foresight of China.

That's it... everybody will have different stories, I can't use how difficult or how easy it is for me to give you encourage or discourage people... but always prepare for worst, na the drive force, make you no think say na rosebed, if you see am concrete, your heart fit fail and you won't have the zeal to gather yourself, na to go back or filled with regrets....
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 12:27am On Nov 16, 2023
We in Nigeria dey try, but I tell you, anybody wey grow up for street in Nigeria can survive anywhere in the world, mark my words...ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.... if you be street hustler, street hustlers no dey be only bad people, but also those making legitimate hustles ... no be those ajebutter them o

China doesn't have a law that checkmate foods[my own observation) because I've bought things,I barely check expired dates, na while eating e dey come my mind and the least I've seen na 2weeks expired item, I ate somethings that expired since april, all I've bought from them they always expire, I no get Choice but to eat them, they are so dirty,some don't brush (a good percentage don't brush and little bathe) don't ever try to stand close when those ones wey no sabi English dey talk cheesy, and you fit dey inside bus make person pass and the bus change odour grin... some places smell

But you see that eatable, even if you complain, Chinese can never refund money, them dey steal o and not strong... if you get issues with Chinese and involve police, (some speak English, so speak English when calling police, if they send non English speakers, call emergency again and tell them you don't understand Chinese, they should send an English speaking officer) no matter who they send,abeg carry person wey be your people or your fellow nigerians wey sabi speak Chinese o( when it's black having issues with Chinese, in GZ,we Nigerians dey gather full ground, even those driving cars or bikes, we dey follow reach station except those wey no get papers,they can't go.. but if no be Nigerian get issues, na another African person with Chinese, Nigerians no get your time o

Chinese don't know which African, they only know clothes wey you wear,so if you don't have papers, run and find who get papers, change clothes and let the person stand in for you if na something wey no fit be jail matter

Their police no sabi settle matter involving chinese and foreigners, the judgement dey favor chinese except you are married to chinese,have papers, or have people wey fit support you, na him be say if you are right,you go free but wrong you go chop penalty..
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 12:39am On Nov 16, 2023
Na only Africans plenty for china, no westerners, other asian no plenty for here even Arab sef no reach handful (the ones I've seen in GZ

My EXPERIENCES NA FOR GUANGZHOU OOOOO

Na china be say fake products dey Africans

All what they own or have are copy cats

They copy products and produce, na naija dey give them designs for clothing etc,to sew then China go produce am in larger quantities, naima take his own and chinese sell the remaining... if naija government dey supportive ,trust me we go do or produce more than the chinese government, nigeria go be more than china, if I'm married to a chinese,my wife can walk into banks and borrow any amount from the bank with no collateral and with small interest rates... she fit go to any car company to buy cars and pay small small etc, they have about 4 or 5 types of substandard products in china, the best copy,the one following it,till the very last substandard, very very cheap and you yourself go know say na LAJI.... they have copy iphone,exactly like iPhone no difference

Most of una sef dey use am cheesy but y'all don't know

They sell it cheaper than the real ones( original dey,china own dey)Hong kong own dey... buy Hong Kong but leave China

iPhone of 600k, china go sell am 200k even the one of 100k plus dey

All phones except their own phones Huawei, oppo etc

Na the chinese make western products wey cost,cheap for the common man

1 Like

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 12:41am On Nov 16, 2023
Na chinese car their president dey use.. their citizens drive more of their cars than western cars cause of cost, but their cars dey good in technology and shape but light for hand

I dey plan to introduce that into the nigerian market, you go see mad designs wey cheap

Just as their phones and other European devices are na so their cars be
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 12:54am On Nov 16, 2023
You are welcome to ride with me

I deal on clothes, we no dey do service before payment and payment na immediately rate comes out,you run transfer for me to exchange it, nothing like 1hr later,if exchanger closes for the day,the money go wait till new rate comes out 5pm Chinese time

I dey on order,stock,updates etc

Note: we no dey do if I send you pictures, you go want make I drop prices for all of them

Chooses the one you dey interested in, wey you really want to buy, I drop the prices, after negotiating you pay half of the money or full but before your goods can be shipped, I go need see the balance plus I don't have time for time wasters, make we respect ourselves abeg

I dey use iruefi dey hustle o

I don't joke with what puts food on my table, I get responsibilities

Thanks

My ride below

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by okeysoninv: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2023
sonofsteven:

Illegal fit get work, but no let police catch you

Marriage guarantees you PR

Embassy dey give visa
do you have company that can give invitation letter.
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by okeysoninv: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2023
sonofsteven:
Na chinese car their president dey use.. their citizens drive more of their cars than western cars cause of cost, but their cars dey good in technology and shape but light for hand

I dey plan to introduce that into the nigerian market, you go see mad designs wey cheap

Just as their phones and other European devices are na so their cars be

can you ship used cars?
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by okeysoninv: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2023
sonofsteven:
Na only Africans plenty for china, no westerners, other asian no plenty for here even Arab sef no reach handful (the ones I've seen in GZ

My EXPERIENCES NA FOR GUANGZHOU OOOOO

Na china be say fake products dey Africans

All what they own or have are copy cats

They copy products and produce, na naija dey give them designs for clothing etc,to sew then China go produce am in larger quantities, naima take his own and chinese sell the remaining... if naija government dey supportive ,trust me we go do or produce more than the chinese government, nigeria go be more than china, if I'm married to a chinese,my wife can walk into banks and borrow any amount from the bank with no collateral and with small interest rates... she fit go to any car company to buy cars and pay small small etc, they have about 4 or 5 types of substandard products in china, the best copy,the one following it,till the very last substandard, very very cheap and you yourself go know say na LAJI.... they have copy iphone,exactly like iPhone no difference

Most of una sef dey use am cheesy but y'all don't know

They sell it cheaper than the real ones( original dey,china own dey)Hong kong own dey... buy Hong Kong but leave China

iPhone of 600k, china go sell am 200k even the one of 100k plus dey

All phones except their own phones Huawei, oppo etc

Na the chinese make western products wey cost,cheap for the common man
for the assemble iPhone is true, the will bring difference parts to couple it . Its not fake but original copy .
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
do you have company that can give invitation letter.

Not free wink
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
can you ship used cars?

Sure
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 9:52am On Nov 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
for the assemble iPhone is true, the will bring difference parts to couple it . Its not fake but original copy .

It's not original bro,they don't buy parts

The woman who got the details is in prison now I guess(not china prison)

They produce the parts and all, nothing like parts from original etc... thanks
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by okeysoninv: 10:03am On Nov 16, 2023
sonofsteven:

Not free wink
sure I need it .
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by okeysoninv: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2023
sonofsteven:

It's not original bro,they don't buy parts

The woman who got the details is in prison now I guess(not china prison)

They produce the parts and all, nothing like parts from original etc... thanks
they have original processor . Those iPhone has no difference with original only few exceptions. It's pure iPhone that does everything iPhone do . Mind you it's not Android processor .

1 Like

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by okeysoninv: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2023
sonofsteven:

Sure
but the cars is not in Guangzhou .

1 Like

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2023
okeysoninv:
sure I need it .

Ok boss
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Maxxim: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2023
Op I wan ask one question with the way you take describe china, Shey na Away abi abroad we go take categories am

1 Like

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2023
Maxxim:
Op I wan ask one question with the way you take describe china, Shey na Away abi abroad we go take categories am
grin.Na abroad na,from the OP write up,he is making it very funny and entertaining.China is very developed, no play o.
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Maxxim: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
grin.Na abroad na,from the OP write up,he is making it very funny and entertaining.China is very developed, no play o.
Okay thanks for the clarification
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by okeysoninv: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
sonofsteven:

Ok boss
I need your number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dana, ADC & Sosoliso Ban: Airline Operators Want Ban Lifted / Ethiopian Airlines To Begin Flights To Kano / China: First Thing That Comes To Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.