Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) (7106 Views)

Covid-19:Even Mcdonald’s Is Now Turning Away Black Customers In Guangzhou / How Much Will It Cost Me To Travel To Guangzhou, China And What's The Procedure? / Nigeria, Uganda And Kenya Banned From Hotels In China's Guangzhou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 5:58pm On Feb 16
Zealoy:
ok i deal on flower vintage shirts like this, can i get q quotations on the prices of this shirt and how many quantities can be purchased

You will have to wait,we still dey holiday

Probably by Monday, factories will start opening up for business
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Gr8mind07(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16
Can you buy from 1688 and send to Nigeria if the links are provided?
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23
Gr8mind07:
. STOPED TRADING WITH 1688 OVER 2 YEARS NOW BECAUSE OF THE EVIL POLICIES OF OUR PRESENT POLITICAL ELITE "THOSE RULING" PRICE OF CHINESE YEN TO NAIRA HAS BEEN BASTADARDIZE, THE COMPANY I USED FOR SHIPPIN BACK THEN STILL HAVE ABOVE MY $80 DOLLARS IN THEIR WALLET.

LEAVING NIGERIA FOR NOW IS THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE ME HAPPY AND FULFILLED AS A MAN.
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 2:51am On Feb 27
Good day all

Please THERE'S NO JOB IN CHINA

FOR THOSE OF YOU COMING OVER,PLEASE NO COME BECAUSE YOU WAN FIND JOB EXCEPT YOU WERE OFFERED A JOB AND THE EMPLOYERS GO EXTORT YOU AND HUMILIATE YOU.... LOTS OF SHITS GOING ON NOW

SOME NEW PERSONS HAVE FORMED A GROUP IN GUANGZHOU AND THE INTENTIONS NA TO CHASE OUT ALL THE OLD MEN IN CHINA AND THE SUPPOSED OLD PEOPLE DON GET IDEA OF THIS INFORMATION AND THEY ARE MARKING OUT PLANS TO SEND THEN BACK

THE NEW GUYS HAVE STARTED COMMITTING DIFFERENT TYPES OF ATROCITIES IN GUANGZHOU, GUANGZHOU IS VERY RACIST, EVEN TO THE CHINESE NATIONALS WEY NO BE FROM GUANGZHOU.. THESE NEW SETS STEALS,BEAT UP SECURITIES ETC, AND THE LAWS FROWN AGAINST ALL THESE THINGS, GUANGZHOU DON DEY PUT EYES INTO THE MATTER.... PLEASE, IF YOU ARE COMING TO LIVE IN CHINA, DON'T DO SO BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE A JOB... PLEASE BE WARNED

NA WE DEY STREET, CHINA NA WAN KIND GOSSIPPERS FULL AM, NEWS DEY SPREAD FAST.... I STAY OUTSIDE SOMETIMES TO DRINK AND HEAR THE LATEST GIST.... HEARD ALL THESE THIS MORNING AS I DEY STREET DEY DRINK TILL I LEFT AROUND 4AM THIS MORNING.....

EVEN FOR CLUB, NAIJA DEY FIGHT DEY STEAL

E GO SOON CAST AND GOVERNMENT GO BEGIN THEIR WAHALA AGAIN...
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 4:17am On Feb 27
Gr8mind07:

I have people that buys from 1688 and one other app like that, but I've not used it because I buy directly one on one..... if you buy from these apps,you will forward an address where you want it to be delivered, now the issue be say

If you buy something worth 100k, the shipping company that will deliver it will measure it anyhow and at the end,the clearance fee plus the cost price no go make sense again, e go better to buy from Nigeria.... the 1688 will not gather all your goods and send to shipping company or cargo company once,rather they send it bit by bit and e go cost
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Gwinz: 11:42pm On Feb 27
sonofsteven:
Good day all

Please THERE'S NO JOB IN CHINA

FOR THOSE OF YOU COMING OVER,PLEASE NO COME BECAUSE YOU WAN FIND JOB EXCEPT YOU WERE OFFERED A JOB AND THE EMPLOYERS GO EXTORT YOU AND HUMILIATE YOU.... LOTS OF SHITS GOING ON NOW

SOME NEW PERSONS HAVE FORMED A GROUP IN GUANGZHOU AND THE INTENTIONS NA TO CHASE OUT ALL THE OLD MEN IN CHINA AND THE SUPPOSED OLD PEOPLE DON GET IDEA OF THIS INFORMATION AND THEY ARE MARKING OUT PLANS TO SEND THEN BACK

THE NEW GUYS HAVE STARTED COMMITTING DIFFERENT TYPES OF ATROCITIES IN GUANGZHOU, GUANGZHOU IS VERY RACIST, EVEN TO THE CHINESE NATIONALS WEY NO BE FROM GUANGZHOU.. THESE NEW SETS STEALS,BEAT UP SECURITIES ETC, AND THE LAWS FROWN AGAINST ALL THESE THINGS, GUANGZHOU DON DEY PUT EYES INTO THE MATTER.... PLEASE, IF YOU ARE COMING TO LIVE IN CHINA, DON'T DO SO BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO SEE A JOB... PLEASE BE WARNED

NA WE DEY STREET, CHINA NA WAN KIND GOSSIPPERS FULL AM, NEWS DEY SPREAD FAST.... I STAY OUTSIDE SOMETIMES TO DRINK AND HEAR THE LATEST GIST.... HEARD ALL THESE THIS MORNING AS I DEY STREET DEY DRINK TILL I LEFT AROUND 4AM THIS MORNING.....

EVEN FOR CLUB, NAIJA DEY FIGHT DEY STEAL

E GO SOON CAST AND GOVERNMENT GO BEGIN THEIR WAHALA AGAIN...

Pls sir how easy is it to enter Hong kong from china I heard live there is more expensive compare to China.
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 12:26am On Feb 28
Gwinz:

Pls sir how easy is it to enter Hong kong from china I heard live there is more expensive compare to China.

No idea
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Jackson672: 11:35pm On Mar 10
Good evening please I need to get your contact so you can direct me on how to go about the visa process to China and also the budget.. I'm actually coming to hustle.
Zealoy:
i still never get ur contacts in need to contact u for business,
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Zealoy(m): 12:00am On Mar 11
Jackson672:
Good evening please I need to get your contact so you can direct me on how to go about the visa process to China and also the budget.. I'm actually coming to hustle.
ah! Nobe me dey china o
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 3:18am On Mar 11
Jackson672:

No job or work in china o

Fraud and co na zero tolerance o for china

Except you are coming in for a legit business

Before coming, kindly gather contacts

Business contacts, it's hard to get contact here because no one may be able to trust a faraway unknown person with his or her money and if you say make you dey send goods to naija make them sell send you money,na OYO

My inlaw don chop my money,I still dey threaten am even my sister dey beg me she no wan lose her marriage or make anything happen to her family.... make you dey see o, my brother wey dey my shop for naija don turn to tiger, family say make I leave am and focus on my self....

So consider your options very well

China no dey give breathing space especially now wey serious countries are breaking grounds in technology

Make una no think say all countries are like naija o

People have really gone far in technology and computers... make you no waste the little money you have on you

If you be igbo, when you come China try reach guotai for guanyuan Xi lu, mingle with the igbos there with sense and join your village meetings, e go solve 30% of your problems

Because one of your town person fit put you for job or something and most importantly

Be humble, do like say you be mumu ,be respectful and you go win hearts wey fit plug you for light.... my 2cents

1 Like

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Gwinz: 3:35pm On Mar 12
sonofsteven:

No job or work in china o

Fraud and co na zero tolerance o for china

Except you are coming in for a legit business

Before coming, kindly gather contacts

Business contacts, it's hard to get contact here because no one may be able to trust a faraway unknown person with his or her money and if you say make you dey send goods to naija make them sell send you money,na OYO

My inlaw don chop my money,I still dey threaten am even my sister dey beg me she no wan lose her marriage or make anything happen to her family.... make you dey see o, my brother wey dey my shop for naija don turn to tiger, family say make I leave am and focus on my self....

So consider your options very well

China no dey give breathing space especially now wey serious countries are breaking grounds in technology

Make una no think say all countries are like naija o

People have really gone far in technology and computers... make you no waste the little money you have on you

If you be igbo, when you come China try reach guotai for guanyuan Xi lu, mingle with the igbos there with sense and join your village meetings, e go solve 30% of your problems

Because one of your town person fit put you for job or something and most importantly

Be humble, do like say you be mumu ,be respectful and you go win hearts wey fit plug you for light.... my 2cents

So brother are you working too or doing biz ?
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 5:38pm On Mar 12
Gwinz:

So brother are you working too or doing biz ?

Business bro

Clothing line
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Adaisback(f): 3:21pm On Mar 14
sonofsteven:

Business bro

Clothing line
Ke side ihiala ibu? Abu m onye uzoakwa

1 Like

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 3:58pm On Mar 14
Adaisback:

Mbosi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Adaisback(f): 4:20pm On Mar 14
sonofsteven:

Mbosi
I know mbosi very well
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:55pm On Mar 14
Adaisback:
😭😭😭😭
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 11:12pm On Mar 14
Adaisback:
I know mbosi very well

Really? Not ihembosi o

Mbosi, ubahi
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Adaisback(f): 8:17pm On Mar 16
sonofsteven:

Really? Not ihembosi o

Mbosi, ubahi
yes dear. My uncle's wife is from there. Ihembosi is not in our local govt
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Adaisback(f): 8:18pm On Mar 16
Prigidypogodo:
😭😭😭😭
oh baby!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 8:50pm On Mar 16
Adaisback:
yes dear. My uncle's wife is from there. Ihembosi is not in our local govt

What local government is ihembosi?
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:13pm On Mar 16
Adaisback:
oh baby!
my sweetheart
my hornyy pie
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Adaisback(f): 4:50am On Mar 17
sonofsteven:

What local government is ihembosi?
Ekwusigo our direct neighbour very close to okija
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 5:29am On Mar 17
Adaisback:
Ekwusigo our direct neighbour very close to okija

You are right

Mind if I ask for your number?
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Adaisback(f): 11:43am On Mar 17
sonofsteven:

You are right

Mind if I ask for your number?
I will Dm you via nairaland
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 12:14pm On Mar 17
Adaisback:
I will Dm you via nairaland

The email associated with this account is not working

Use acewines17@gmail.com
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Adaisback(f): 9:40pm On Mar 17
sonofsteven:

The email associated with this account is not working

Use acewines17@gmail.com

okay dear

1 Like

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by Gwinz: 9:44am On Mar 20
Pls I want to ask which other city or province will you find Nigerians In china and if you are there how's like with jobs too cos this country called Nigeria is gone 😭😭
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 10:25am On Mar 20
Gwinz:
Pls I want to ask which other city or province will you find Nigerians In china and if you are there how's like with jobs too cos this country called Nigeria is gone 😭😭

No job in china

NO JOB IN CHINA
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 2:32pm On Mar 23
Early this morning being 23rd,I got a sad news

My friend, wey we dey drink and high together for china has departed,he died last night

According to the hospital/police,he fell on his own(which is fishy)we really need to stop getting drunk and driving, it kills

If you must be drunk,please use taxi...

My child dey abroad, now na death

If people can contribute enough, they can fly the corpse to Nigeria but if no money, na cremation and sending the ashes home

Now,lessons

Chinese citizens no Sabi drive, area boys driving danfo is more tolerable than these people, if anything happens and you have no family to pursue case, the police will shield their citizens

Try relate with people, dey associations

Meet people make friends (good ones)

I'm heartbroken

We dey buy bike and bigger ba3 because of speed and long lasting to avoid some things

I bought bike battery on Sunday for 6,500rmb, but I dey try minimize my speeding and I no dey too drink much ....

Na God dey save us

But please safety first

Don't drink and drive

Drink responsible....

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by lionlee216(m): 3:33am On Apr 03
sonofsteven:

Not free wink

How much it costs ?
Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 10:33am On Apr 04
There's a trade fair coming up in china...Canton and I think yall can use that opportunity to get an invite

Re: My Experience Before And After ( China,guangzhou) by sonofsteven: 10:42am On Apr 04
A company asked me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dana, ADC & Sosoliso Ban: Airline Operators Want Ban Lifted / Ethiopian Airlines To Begin Flights To Kano / China: First Thing That Comes To Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.