Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah (40227 Views)

Buhari Replaces Ex-Ministers, Sends Nominees List To Senate / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police Protection From Lawmakers, Ex-sgf, Ex-ministers, / Ex-ministers Who Didn’t Make President Buhari’s Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by hopexter(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Felimax:
The same shocking waves that rendered Buhari's administration useless for eight epileptic years!

May the shock extend to the nerves of all supporters of APC!

And to your household too.
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by YouAreNobody: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
Na their way, support nonsense and then complain later

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by id4sho(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Even dead vulture griller , mannabbq is struggling to stay in business. No data and 30k for the wereyy tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Treadway: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
Like the wasted failure (all of them @ dem manna) and his other dregs of society said for 8 years, all their curses for 8 years don pile up and are now ripe for delivery right back to them all.

E NO GO BETTER for all of them that defended the failure and destruction of the last administration only to now do a U-turn and put blame on the same Presidiot they enabled and defended for 8 years. The only U-turn they will have is one from bad to calamitous. They no fit die better.

No be curse, na fact!

On to the next one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Eriggayabdem: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
I'm shocked that the shock is still shocking people till date. grin
Make I no go bite my tongue...

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by UnemployedGradu: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
Moyinoluwa35:
Sometimes I get weak and ask my self is Nigeria really sick or full with mad people who are blinded by religion, sorry to say am finding it difficult to spend and cater for family needs, I earn closely 300k a month and I find it difficult what about people that earn 50-100k how do u survive? With all this hardship u will still go under the sun and vote for evil people ..
I actually don't pity nigerians
well as a federal civil servant you are, the economic harshness won't be that severe on you.
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Zionmdde:
Leave them
Wicked fellows

They are now here saying tinubu met a rotten system bla bla bla

In buhari era they were the same people calling critics wailers and enemies of the country. I really respect these APC politicians they know how to unleash zombies and ensure their useless brains are full of shit

But u see the idiots who don't eat on the same table with these wicked politicians but are as ordinary citizens as the so called wailers yet they come here everyday to defend apc failures, they will remain stupid forever

I imagined poor Adesina and his team had a job to do and they needed to do that job even though there was nothing to say.

“I will respect and I hope that Pastor Adesina knows that there is a Foursquare Gospel Church in Daura, I believe that the President of Foursquare Gospel Church should send him there as a Pastor so that he is quite close to his Godfather.
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Zionmdde: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Omooba77:

Most Supporters of politicians have mental degradation issues. How can any sensible person be supporting without self appraisals.....
Mynd44, Nlfpmod......
Leave them
Anything APC does they defend
We will remove subsidy, tinubu is a masterpiece
No now subsidy is partial, tinubu listens to the masses
No name suits them better than zombies

They were behind buhari now the same people are saying buhari left a rotten system. Worst thing they are suffering with the people they call wailers

Stupid human beings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Deepspirituals: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Was Buhari Wrong when he said We would miss him ?
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Yestogood: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nixoye:
Ex president buhari said, Nigerians are going to missed him.
APC is still a distaster.

He lied.
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Bhella5(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
nazicartel:
It's normal nah. Immediately you're out of power, they will always talk down on you. It's only Gej and Yaradua his fmr aides didn't really talk down on
... But let's be serious, we all knew that Buhari wasn't fit for a local government chairman. But they made him the president, his govt was filled with confusion and abuse of power. Such individual shouldn't be allowed into our govt again
we didn't want to repeat that same mistake with Obi hence our resolve to vote PBAT.
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kukah is not married to any woman ohh... Wow!

Once I have 2children, I to will not marry any woman....

Buhari actually failed to take Nigeria forward, the economis crashed under his watch. Tinubu has to take a bitter decision to be able to revive the economis in one year.

May God help President Tinubu to do the right thing and achieve a tangible thing in a year from today
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by amnesty7: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kukah is rather happy not shocked.
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Ebeano49(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Our SW brethren on this platform also defended Buhari and APC to the hilt. They even called us wailing wailers. They reminded us of how Buhari's body language was doing wonders to the economy. When Buhari appointed ordinary London Underground accountant as Finance minister in place of the erudite Okonjo Iweala, they cheered because she's from their SW. They blamed obvious manifestation of Buhari's ineptitude on Jonathan and PDP's 16 years in power. Today, how far? We are ALL suffering the consequence.

Our SW brethren have now switched allegiance and blind loyalty to a confirmed drug runner, certificate forger, and identity thief simply because he's their SW man. Very pitiful!

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by favor914: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
taylor89:
Thats what I keep saying

Any day Tinubu do him tenure finish all these ones asss licking him here will also tell him the truth

90% APC supporters on Nairaland suddenly blamed Buhari for crippling economy

Same Buhari they praised
Wailer, only you Taylor90, Taylor92, Taylor94, now Taylor89?

PH man, You dey worry o.
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by favor914: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ebeano49:
Our SW brethren on this platform also defended Buhari and APC to the hilt. They even called us wailing wailers. They reminded us of how Buhari's body language was doing wonders to the economy. When Buhari appointed ordinary London Underground accountant as Finance minister in place of the erudite Okonjo Iweala, they cheered because she's from their SW. They blamed obvious manifestation of Buhari's ineptitude on Jonathan and PDP's 16 years in power. Today, how far? We are ALL suffering the consequence.

Our SW brethren have now switched allegiance and blind loyalty to a confirmed drug runner, certificate forger, and identity thief simply because he's their SW man. Very pitiful!
Lazy Peasant, you want us to believe that it is because of President Buhari that you are a wailing Almijiri today?

It is the Federal Government of Nigeria you Obidient Agbadorian is waiting for to save you, Yet you are residing in a Local Government, in a State within the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Your state & Local Government based on their comparative advantages cannot save a docile Lazy Almijiri like yourself, it is Federal aid from Abuja you require?

Mr Man please gerrout, & go find something useful to help yourself & society, go to Anambra State if you need a job, Gringory Obi transformed it to Taipei Taiwan before he left power, all kind of manufacturing vocations full the state.
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Free2Fly: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/im-shocked-to-hear-what-those-who-served-in-buharis-govt-are-saying-about-him-kukah/

Buhari is an ethnic bigot, a jihadist and an islamic fundamentalist.

I hate that idiot.

I wish he would rush to Gaza to assist his fellow jihadists and get converted to dust by the powerful Israeli bombs
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by MatrixCircle: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
When his primary agenda of Ruga, water resources control didn't work , he and his cohorts began destruction of the economy.
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Tochi360: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
slivertongue:
of course Buhari and APC were and still a disaster

Bihari was a disaster, Tinubu is a maximum disaster.

If someone told me Tinubu will be dis worse than buhari,I no go believe am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Tochi360: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
favor914:
Lazy Peasant, you want us to believe that it is because of President Buhari that you are a wailing Almijiri today?

It is the Federal Government of Nigeria you Obidient Agbadorian is waiting for to save you, Yet you are residing in a Local Government, in a State within the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Your state & Local Government based on their comparative advantages cannot save a docile Lazy Almijiri like yourself, it is Federal aid from Abuja you require?

Mr Man please gerrout, & go find something useful to help yourself & society, go to Anambra State if you need a job, Gringory Obi transformed it to Taipei Taiwan before he left power, all kind of manufacturing vocations full the state.

There's not a single sense in what you wrote,you just write plenty incoherent bfdsi,hotdsf,bjifssr,voyrszx,vbcsuhc,nkift.😀

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Bigchristo: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Shattuck(m): 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
The reason why I don't rate any one of the APC idiots, they hailed buhari for good eight years, even when Their nation was falling these heartless fools kept supporting the man, when Nigerians were being slaughtered by both terrorists and hardship these same set of folks still defended him, they mocked us for even crying out, called Nigerians unpatriotic for not supporting the very same people reasonable for their pain, guess what the same set of people are now tinubu's main supporters, the same M.O anyone who criticizes evil is unpatriotic to these APC heartless pigs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
Oga you wil stil hear more.....shebi a pale looking buhari appear online last week.....soon you will hear he is dead and what will be said about him will not only shock you But the entire Nigeria!
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Unie30: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Buhari is an evil man. Allah will judge him
I was shocked to see some Nigerians supporting the APC in the last elections. In fact, suffer no dey tire us.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Blackdisciple(m): 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Their supporters are mentally ill

2 Likes

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by OgbeniOja1: 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tinubu is already worse.
Emperormartin:
This guy just reminded us that Buhari is a dullard.

With that we know Tinubu will be better

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Reference(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
taylor89:
Thats what I keep saying

Any day Tinubu do him tenure finish all these ones asss licking him here will also tell him the truth

90% APC supporters on Nairaland suddenly blamed Buhari for crippling economy

Same Buhari they praised

That is the simple reason why this country is where it is.
THe people's inability to be objective in issues concerning the way they are governed.

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Ebeano49(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
favor914:

Oh, so because your criminal brother is in charge today we should not hold the federal government responsible for anything?
The bastardisation of Nigeria in recent years is now the fault of states and local governments?
Are you naturally this daft or just neck-deep up the ass of tribalism-induced selective amnesia? It's probably the later.

1 Like

Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by nosa2ekundayo: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
aziaka111:
This country dey under serious curse

no bro there is no curse anywhere, we are still very okay in this country that's why we are still enduring it all....

With the rate at which terrorists are kidnapping and killing people in their farms, very soon nobody can farm again...no one can actually afford any food...let me stretch your imagination....
Do you know that Humans will start feeding on grasses and trees in the months ahead..after which humans will start eating humans.... grin
Re: I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah by Paramount01(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
slivertongue:
of course Buhari and APC were and still a disaster

Buhari is a disatater not A.P.C

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime / Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.