Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year (48074 Views)

‘nobody Touched Me’, Wife Insists As Man Expresses Shock Over Son’s DNA Result / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? / "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by DDIA: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2023
komzy589:

Look at this one. You think it’s easy to find a normal man who will pull his dick out to just Bleep random you!
Obviously your mind is still existing in a Stone Age.
Seems you are out of touch with reality. cool
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2023
Alooone:

Thanks sir...you are like the only light here
You are welcome and please take good care of yourself.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by ireke(m): 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
DDIA:

Just fvck your shrink to ease the tension.
Or you can get it from the streets.
To find man wey go service you no be hard thing.
To hell with your husband.
Make yourself happy. grin

Trouble dey sleep, yanga wan go wake am.

For some people, the guilt of adultery will only complicate their issues. It will be like jumping from the frying pan into the fire.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by MadarasBlade(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2023
Persephone1:
If you have no knowledge of what Op is talking about, kindly shut it and learn!

She's right! Schizophrenic patients are prone to hallucinations. It is like a display of problems within their subconscious. Sometimes these hallucinations are so real that they mistake it for reality. I believe Op's case is not advanced at least she's not violent or evil scheming with the subject adding to her problems ( her husband)
She's here seeking help and not planning how to off the man. It's a good indication she can be managed. Stop making it seem like she's an epidemic to be avoided

Alooone kindly reach out to your shrink to talk to your uneducated man. I'm not surprised at your husband's behavior that's how typical Nigerian husband is. Before you know it he will go dump you at your parents house.
Nigerian women dey marry abeg!

Go and sit one place, like women don't leave their husbands that can't provide for their needs. Nobody is a saint
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Archtype(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2023
He might be gay SHA...cos so many married men are now gay
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by 7upnigeria: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
Alooone:
Hello

Am a 32year old lady with 3kids...and my problem is that my husband doesn't like coming close to me.

This year September will make it 1 year since we came back to the house after about 4years of separation.

I have some health challenges I.e I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia/ Bi-polar disorder so my challenges are peculiar...

He doesn't come close to me, he feels my illness is more spiritual and transferable...anything I make the move to initiate sex first I am met with violence.

Sometimes he makes comments like "leave me alone"..." How are u that what is doing you is not communicable", "how sure am I, that those that are doing you are not after me" etc.

In the course of this 10years of marriage... I have had to endure up to 2years of no sexual contact and is telling on me....my psychotherapist says I need sex to calm my subconscious... Sometimes when I want to sleep or in the night...I see strange men or women that want to sleep with me plus other strange things etc.

I need help please

File Photo: For Illustration

Your personal problem. Should we now beg your husband to knack you? Iru wahala wo leleyi bayii?
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by naijapikin2(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
See your face

You look UNTOUCHABLE sef
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Orinechi: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2023
Come let me touch you
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by NewLife87: 3:48am On Nov 10, 2023
But this woman urggg sha, maa talk tru
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by TenQ: 5:24am On Nov 10, 2023
Alooone:

Thanks....he is proposing we follow it the African way I.e the traditional way
That's a no no for me!
Church deliverance or nothing except to carry one's cross!
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kajaard: 5:34am On Nov 10, 2023
naijapikin2:
See your face

You look UNTOUCHABLE sef

Lol, I swear cheesy grin cheesy

Her face looks scary. Not sexy at all.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by lomprico(m): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2023
Get a dìldo or vibrator
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by albert2512: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your psychotherapist says you need sex to calm your subconscious? Are you kidding me? shocked shocked shocked

OP, no offense but try to be practical abeg! Your number one issue and focus should be your mental health and how to manage your condition best without depending on others for favors. You declaring your husband needs to give you sex for you to calm down screams of potential trouble looming abeg! Please work with your doctors instead to find other ways to dispel all that sexual energy some other way. Running about carrying husband-problem on your head all while dealing with a major mental illness.... these things should not be by force. It is OK to let somethings go so you can better manage yourself and your situation. undecided

Avoid this advice from top to bottom. 1. Sex can help alot, better than drugs
2. Even for those without mental disorder, leaving love ones can mess with your mind talk less when you have mental disorder.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Obierika(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2023
Alooone:
@ all...thanks for the contributions.... For those making mockery about the subconscious thing I said up there, please let me explain....as a schizophrenia patient, I suffer from both auditory and visual hallucination( although not on a major scale like the auditory)...now all these hallucinations is a thing of the mind and subconscious and not real...that according to my therapist for me to be seeing strange men and women that want to sleep with me speaks of the state of my unconscious and how sexually deprived I am...that's what brought d whole sex as a therapy issue...
could you believe that since I gave birth to my second child about 6years ago we have met not more than 5times...
Sorry for sounding like a sex freak or something...but this is what am currently going through.

Do you exhibit any violent tendencies?

It's possible the guy is scared that you will stab him while he's asleep
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Obierika(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hsurdluxury:
you have entered one chance marriage

sit him down and ask question

if he is not interested in you anymore,seek for divorce, everythingis not money

remember other good men are out their that needs you

Would you willingly marry a person who has a mental problem?
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2023
Obierika:
■ Would you willingly marry a person who has a mental problem?
How are you sure you yourself do not have a mental problem? undecided
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Obierika(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How are you sure you yourself do not have a mental problem? undecided

I'm very sure I don't have a mental problem...I wish I could say the same for you grin
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
Obierika:
■ I'm very sure I don't have a mental problem...I wish I could sy that same for you grin
Most of the world's most intelligent and successful are bridled with one mental illness or another, so there really isn't anything to be ashamed of as far as mental illness is concerned. It becomes a problem when one lives in denial of what probably is though. undecided
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Alooone: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Obierika:

Do you exhibit any violent tendencies?

It's possible the guy is scared that you will stab him while he's asleep
No..I don't ...I'm mild-tempered
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Brandiebird: 1:47am On Nov 11, 2023
Kajaard:

Lol, I swear cheesy grin cheesy

Her face looks scary. Not sexy at all.

The mods attached a random picture. That’s not op and the moderators are insensitive for doing that to her. That’s not ops picture.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Hsurdluxury: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2023
Obierika:

Would you willingly marry a person who has a mental problem?

by the time you visit most mental hospital ,you will be surprised by the caliber of people coming for treatment

70% of nigerians already have a mental health problem,but we have categories mental health problem as madness

we all need education,i can tell you the man already has a side chick that solve his sexual problem

not havingsex with your married partner and ignoring them can lead to mental health issues

my advice:if you dont need a woman dont keep her with you,you will only worsen their mental health issues
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Hsurdluxury: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2023
Beremx:
if your husband is denying you sex, please look for it somewhere. You need sex for healing. If he can't give you, get it somewhere else!! angry angry angry

don't tell her to cheat pls

madam alone sit your man down ask him questions,let him know how sexually deprived you are

tell him not to kill you mentally,most cheating men dont care about their wives sexual urges

try wearing some skimpy dresses indoor with him ,pant and bra only in most cases

be good to him ,add good character join ,take good care of him and respect him

after all this no improvement,seek for divorce because God curse every cheating partner

my advice: dont cheat ,it will only worsen your situation
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Obierika(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2023
Hsurdluxury:

by the time you visit most mental hospital ,you will be surprised by the caliber of people coming for treatment

70% of nigerians already have a mental health problem,but we have categories mental health problem as madness

we all need education,i can tell you the man already has a side chick that solve his sexual problem

not havingsex with your married partner and ignoring them can lead to mental health issues

my advice:if you dont need a woman dont keep her with you,you will only worsen their mental health issues

It is not the lack of sex that caused the mental issue the lady is having.

What I think happened is that the lady developed mental issues along the way and her husband as a result separated from her; along the line some peacemakers came and brought them together again but by this time the husband had already signed off the marriage, that is why he no longer finds her sexually attractive.

I really do not blame the guy because I personally cannot stay married to a person who has schizophrenia or other mental issues, such a person could stab you in your sleep and claim she heard a voice from God asking her to do it. It's impossible to know when they could flip.

Another reason is that the husband does not want to take the chance of having another child who could inherit that gene or trait
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Hsurdluxury: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2023
Obierika:

It is not the lack of sex that caused the mental issue the lady is having.

What I think happened is that the lady developed mental issues along the way and her husband as a result separated from her; along the line some peacemakers came and brought them together again but by this time the husband had already signed off the marriage, that is why he no longer finds her sexually attractive.

I really do not blame the guy because I personally cannot stay married to a person who has schizophrenia or other mental issues, such a person could stab you in your sleep and claim she heard a voice from God asking her to do it. It's impossible to know when they could flip.

Another reason is that the husband does not want to take the chance of having another child who could inherit that gene or trait

hmmm

your explanation is really deep and matured

i love it

but the best is divorce,for her to know that the husband denied her the right to sex ,they should divorce

at times it depends on the level of the mental health problem,the man still sleeps on the same bed but not sexual relationship

for her not to experience double torture ,they should sit and discuss it

my advice :the best for the man is to stay far away ,i pray we dont experience a woman stabing her hubby due to mental health problems
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Hsurdluxury: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2023
[quote author=Alooone post=126876453]
Thanks....he is proposing we follow it the African way I.e the traditional way[/quotep]

spiritualy avoid noise,music as much as you can for you to stop those strange voices

maybe you are already seperated mentally but physically together

pls why did you come back together after the seperation?

did you beg to be taken back?

hope he doesn't visit nairaland cos he might be upset with this topic being discussed
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Alooone: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
No I came back because I wanted to build up my family...I didn't grew up in a broken home so why should mine break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Caught My Wife & Driver Making Love In My House" - Lagos Businessman / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.