Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year (48082 Views)

‘nobody Touched Me’, Wife Insists As Man Expresses Shock Over Son’s DNA Result / When Was The First Time You Touched A Dead Person? / "I Started Cheating During My First Pregnancy; Gynecologist Touched Me, And I Ha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by danilmo: 7:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, allow those strange men and women to smash you to calm your urge. Chaii.... Ogbanje! lipsrsealed

Una no just get concience. Someone is bleeding her mind out needing help, see wetin u dey talk😒

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Mordecai(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Good! I made mine my support too and that paid off for me in many ways. They didn't really understand but they has no choice but to accept me as I am. undecided

Please be understanding! You can't force knowledge or acceptance on your husband or anyone for that matter. So as far as advice, there really isn't anything you can do to force him to become the right partner for your situation. And it isn't your fault that he choose ignorance nor is it your fault that he rejects you. Life, even marriage, does not always turn out the way we want it but that shouldn't stop us from working on ourselves regardless. undecided

Yadda yadda yadda ... then boom, kjunkie will advise her to leave the man. That's her endgame.

@Aloone, kjunkie does not care about you. She comes with deep ingrained bias towards menfolk, so do your best to take her prescriptions with a pinch of salt.

Work with your therapists to educate your husband on what your mental health challenges entail and that it is not communicable. Sessions with him will also help prepare you too for the experience. It can be intense, and given your bipolar situation, can be a little too much for him to handle. Work with both him and your therapists towards that. Sex is a real human need, and you're not crazy to want it.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
Kobojunkie may I please ask the major cause of this bipolar thingy?
It could be genetics, chemical imbalance or even triggers(stress). Each case is different. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by ahnie: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It could be genetics, chemical imbalance or even triggers(stress). Each case is different. undecided
Stress another silent major factor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
■ Stress another silent major factor.
I believe the vast majority are stress induced. A small portion are in fact genetics. undecided
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by ahnie: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I believe the vast majority are stress induced. A small portion are in fact genetics. undecided
Okay.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by cunny88(m): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ok, so tell us! The trained therapist and psychologist in that situation did what in that particular case? Helped the husband resolve his issues with his wife so he could once again begin to give her sex in other to calm her subconscious - is that what happened in that case? undecided
professional counselling has helped repair many homes. The man attaches spiritual undertone to her mental issues. He probably needs some education. If he has taken her back after 4yrs, he should perform his conjugal duties

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
cunny88:
■ professional counselling has helped repair many homes.
■ The man attaches spiritual undertone to her mental issues. He probably needs some education. If he has taken her back after 4yrs, he should perform his conjugal duties
Professional marriage counseling or professional mental health counseling? undecided

The keyword is "if" here since that does not seem to have been the case. undecided
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Nextt: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Husband is abysmally selfish. His body does not belong to him; it belongs to his wife. Likewise, the wife's body does not belong to her; it belongs to the husband. Why must she be subjected to the frustration of sexual starvation with the flimsy excuse that schizophrenia is transferable? Why is he keeping her? To be an advanced housemaid?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by gssdobi: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
Op
Cast all your burdens on Jesus,He cares for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
gssdobi:
Op
Cast all your burdens on Jesus,He cares for you.
OP, you definitely do not need to add this delusion to your cup of tea abeg! Please focus on healing from the ones that currently afflict you and not try to enter into this tunnel which millions of Nigerians have yet to see the end of. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by RomanGreen: 1:08am On Nov 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, allow those strange men and women to smash you to calm your urge. Chaii.... [/b]Ogbanje![b] lipsrsealed

If only she agrees for this to be taken care of, she will be free. Go to a real man of God or a correct traditionalist to help you. Forget all those big English you're speaking. This here lies the solution to your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by sorosoke101: 1:44am On Nov 09, 2023
Get a intimacy gadget like a Love Machine and ease your sexual tensions. People are saying thrash but they dont know how you feel. My dear be happy and dont let any man weigh you down

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Blitzking: 1:55am On Nov 09, 2023
Alooone:
Hello
Am a 32year old lady with 3kids...and my problem is that my husband doesn't like coming close to me...this year September will make it 1 year since we came back to the house after about 4years of separation....I have some health challenges I.e I have been diagnosed with Schizophrenia/ Bi-polar disorder so my challenges are peculiar...he doesn't come close to me, he feels my illness is more spiritual and transferable...anything I make the move to initiate sex first I am met with violence...sometimes he makes comments like "leave me alone"..." How are u that what is doing you is not communicable", "how sure am u, that those that are doing you are not after me" etc.
In the course of this 10years of marriage... I have had to endure up to 2years of no sexual contact and is telling on me....my psychotherapist says I need sex to calm my subconscious... Sometimes when I want to sleep or in the night...I see strange men or women that want to sleep with me plus other strange things etc
I need help please

The only problem I see here is getting pregnant without taking proactive steps to protect ur baby Guess u should be on some antipsychotics and anticonvulsant especially epilim I.e sodium valproate dangerous in the period of organogenesis first 3 months..what you need now is find out if one woman has taken the attention of your husband..also find out if u av stopped taking care of yourself..look sexy again...make your hair...Wear sexy night wear...maintain ur shape...and also he might need to have a chat with ur mental health dr..so he can be educated..seem alot of hear say is here.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by mrblessed(m): 6:11am On Nov 09, 2023
Maybe he has not truly gotten over what caused your separation. The reason you present doesn't seem convincing for a man not to touch a woman he loves. I think the problem here runs deeper.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Jewessgratitud3: 6:49am On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Dem Don dey ask you now you dey open mouth waaa dey talk. Shey na you be op abi na you be doctor? Tomorrow Dem go use am abuse you. Like you don't know why its you they chose to ask so they can know everything about you and any small thing they bring it up. You open mouth dey talk. You never learn from the past. Dey explain.

Mtchewwww
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Jewessgratitud3: 6:51am On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
OP, you definitely do not need to add this delusion to your cup of tea abeg! Please focus on healing from the ones that currently afflict you and not try to enter into this tunnel which millions of Nigerians have yet to see the end of. undecided

Keep quiet! Mechi onu there. Stop fighting the name of Jesus.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
■ Keep quiet! Mechi onu there. Stop fighting the name of Jesus.
Lol...See these one's and name of Jesus. Do you know of any other people's on the planet who scream the name of Jesus pass you religious folks in Nigeria? Look around you and tell me how that meaningless ritual you lot engage in, all in ignorance of who Jesus is by the way, has bettered your lives and communities. Tell us how thos who don't engage in the same ignorance are worse off. undecided

You want a woman suffering real world problems to be screaming name of Jesus meaninglessly all for the heck of it abi. All in order that you lot can beat your chests like the JW say she don join una group. No be wickedness be that! undecided
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Yougotire1: 6:54am On Nov 09, 2023
Oh God!. This is serious and definitely not ordinary. Mental health is real. I saw a thread yesterday of someone that recovered from schizophrenia too I was so touched. The thread should be on front page so people going through similar stuff can find hope in their healing .

https://www.nairaland.com/7903095/how-man/1

The guy said his sister helped him pull through via prayers, love and care. Your husband should stand by you in this times. Not everyone recovers from these things. Many people loose themselves.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Jewessgratitud3: 6:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lol...See these one's and name of Jesus. Do you know of any other people's on the planet who scream the name of Jesus pass you religious folks in Nigeria? Look around you and tell me how that meaningless ritual you lot engage in, all in ignorance of who Jesus is by the way, has bettered your lives and communities. Tell us how thos who don't engage in the same ignorance are worse off. undecided

You want a woman suffering real world problems to be screaming name of Jesus meaninglessly all for the heck of it abi. All in order that you lot can beat your chests like the JW say she don join una group. No be wickedness be that! undecided

I didn't mention you to start opening that your tap mouth.just shush it!
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by b3llo(m): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2023
azpekuliar:
I have an HIV+ friend who has also been diagnosed as being Schizophrenic due to late commencement of HIV treatment. Men she is a handful! Highly annoyingly unpredictable. She could be calm this minute and the next minute she has flown into a rage. Omo I no fit deal abeg, I run but for your husband while I emphasize with him, there is no running away grin Is he afraid that this mental condition is sexually transmittable? He needs counselling to be able to provide you the support you need at home.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 7:04am On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
■ I didn't mention you to start opening that your tap mouth.just shush it!
I am just saying make una stop trapping people with the lies of your pastors and mogs. Those lives have more than ruined 10s of millions of lives in Nigeria and left the country with a religious industry far larger than all its other industries put together if we are to check. Why try to pull down more innocent souls into that already massive trap filled with lies? What do you gain from that? undecided
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Jewessgratitud3: 7:07am On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am just saying make una stop trapping people with the lies of your pastors and mogs. Those lives have more than ruined 10s of millions of lives in Nigeria and left the country with a religious industry far larger than all its other industries put together if we are to check. Why try to pull down more innocent souls into that already massive trap filled with lies? What do you gain from that? undecided

You wey come be Mr know all, how many you don come help? Na to dey bad mouth others all the time yet you're worse off.

Abegi!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 7:15am On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
■ You wey come be Mr know all, how many you don come help? Na to dey bad mouth others all the time yet you're worse off.

Abegi!
Bad mouth others? What others? Be specific! undecided
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Yougotire1: 7:16am On Nov 09, 2023
Moderators please can this go to front page. We need to create more awarenesses on these things.
Nifpmod NLFPMOD Royalroy Sissy3 Dominique mynd44

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Jewessgratitud3: 7:34am On Nov 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Bad mouth others? What others? Be specific! undecided

You don't know the people you badmouth? The MOG you always talk against? They are better than you if you don't know. So stop criticizing them when you are the heartless one here.
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Kobojunkie: 7:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
You don't know the people you badmouth? The MOG you always talk against? They are better than you if you don't know. So stop criticizing them when you are the heartless one here.
I have already explained to you many times before now that the one who condemned your mogs and pastors declaring them all false teachers and false prophets is Jesus Christ Himself, the one they pretend to believe in. So, attacking the messenger only goes to show you are just a blind follower ---again as Jesus Christ Himself made clear--- and will land in the same page your gods of men will - Matthew 15 vs 14. undecided
Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by UncleKoboko: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2023
MAYBE HER HUSBAND NOTICED THAT HER BODY IS NOW DECENCITIZED TO TOUCH.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MARRY A WH0RE

A GIRL WITH MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT

A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND LIKE FOOTBALL BY DIFFERENT GUYS.

IN WHATEVER YOU DO IN LIFE, NEVER MARRY A WH0RE

Any girl with more than two bodycount is a WH0REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year by Lewandoski20(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2023
How I wish I could be like your husband.. I need to teach my wife some lessons about marriage and headship in the home. Many of y’all married women are moving mád these days

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Difficult Age For Any Man / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.