Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad (61770 Views)

Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies / Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
Holy and anointed Transaction. grin
New Pastor will work on resident members conquered brainwashed mentality.
"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Mosba: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nibo latun jasi ba yii? Haaaa! I want to see change of ownership of the sheep certificate

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by layiwola008: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nwaikpe:
Thank God he didn't slaughter anybody amidst a shout of Alahu Akbar.

I'd rather follwo him and be his memebr than be a member of the other religion.

Tueh!!!

I love the Muslims here, they understand that silence is best answer for fools like this 70 year old idiot.

You are right, sheep are very gullible. A Shepherd can sell his herd to another Shepherd while the sheep look like mumu. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by CHAQUR: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Daddy freeze mustn't see this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Alvin212(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sadly and more shamefully

Yorubas have commercialized the church

From
Career thief's

Ill-luck Adebayo
To pastor osibanjo the criminal midget

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by CasNova: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Incredible!

Now, he has proved that church is indeed business.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by nedekid: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
My bro that came visiting the country after 8 years overseas had a nice time.
But he wondered about certain issues eg, why people must be made to suffer over little things as getting/renewing passports, opening bank account etc, note NIN server has been down for over a month. So without nin the above cannot be done, even to buy sim cards.
Another thing is that he said all the cars, trucks etc look like vehicles from "mad max" movie, all accidented, panel beated, rough etc and most were late models.
He wondered why people must suffer at pwd /Ikeja along axis, spending hours in traffic and nothing is being done about it. The newly. Constructioned bridge, he thought was a pedestrian bridge as thousands of people were trekking on it.
Nigeria according to him na fun, but say we de suffer for basic easy things.
Why pastor no go sell church, japa in that case?
Omo, there is the kind of money person will see, it will be my bus pass out of town. cool

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Aluma32(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Who do us this thing? Attend a one man church at your own peril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Bestbrain123(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
The ealiar this people understand the mindset this religious money mongers operate with.. The better for the world, not just africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by OlawaleBammie: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
maltam:
These pastors will make you feel like there is no God. undecided

Guy u bad ooh

No be that nairaland lady wey talk say her ex leave am for ibadan go sidon for lagos be this??
That said she's battling with kongi but finding it had to let another man climb her?? Na she u don draft CV for now now? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by treatise: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Sirianese: 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good job cool

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by FireUpNow(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
This pastor has done more than those that were selling doves and changing money in the synagogue on time of Jesus Christ. All na japa package
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Originalsly: 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
What's the big deal in this? ... businesses are bought and sold everyday... buildings and the stock. Hmmm ... the shepherd sells the shed and the sheep and this is news.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by crusufixo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy
I wont blame the pastor, i blame the sheeply followers instead

even after this incident they will still remain sheeple

Bro, you took this comment of yours right out of my mouth. I dont blame the pastor at all...I blame the congregation that allow themselves to be fooled by the pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by maltam: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Guy u bad ooh

No be that nairaland lady wey talk say her ex leave am for ibadan go sidon for lagos be this??
That said she's battling with kongi but finding it had to let another man climb her?? Na she u don draft CV for now now? grin
Ahhh, Not at all sir. This is a very different person entirely. Someone i know too well
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Josywhyte: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
99% of churches are business centres...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by UNDFTD: 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
Fools are born everyday and if you doubt me, look in Nigeria and you'd see millions of them! Let me reiterate this again, "Religion is the bane of. Nigeria."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Neddyogu(m): 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Shepherd don sell sheeple.

I wonder if he promised the new pastoprenuer that the sheeple 🐑 will remain loyal. I wonder....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Roboto11: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
The transfer is illegal.

He did not consult securities and exchange commission on the guidelines.

The transfer was not sanctioned and is hereby declared null and void.
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Karleb(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
We call it transfer of ownership. cheesy
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Hassanmaye(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.informationng.com/2023/11/delta-pastor-allegedly-sells-his-church-members-to-another-cleric-moves-abroad.html
Hahahaha haha please my stomach abeg nairaland!! grin grin so church service has become lucrative business?
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Funjosh(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
This is funny grin
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by DDIA: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
SILVERLINES:
cheesy
I wont blame the pastor, i blame the sheeply followers instead

even after this incident they will still remain sheeple
At least he didn't desert the gullible members without giving them a new person to milk them further grin

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by kay29000(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
Parydelegate:
Lol

Thank you for banking with us.

The Pastor go go UK start another Church there...when he is taya, e fit sell am again japa to US cheesy grin

Dem don copy all those tech start up model grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Dodada: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
There's no business like church business.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Johnholt909: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
DDIA:

At least he didn't desert the gullible members without giving them a new person to milk them further grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Darkandhandsom(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
Abi you like to remain in this country? Japa
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Daniluv1(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
I'm just trying imagine how the transaction conversation would sound like, maybe something like this

Pastor 1: how much will this ministry cost including your members?

Pastor 2: #30,000,000

Pastor 1: okay so like how much do you make from tithes and offerings every Sunday alone?

Pastor 2: about #500,000

Chai! It is well
Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by AbujaLagos: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
Na him property him sale. The church continues

1 Like

Re: Pastor Samuel Ojo Sells His Church & Members To Another Pastor, Moves Abroad by Nice2023(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
The good men of God are not more than 10% of the wolves among them.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.