Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian (38884 Views)

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by maasoap(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
They also condemned “the rise in extremist settler violence committed against Palestinians,” which according to them, is “unacceptable, undermines security in the West Bank, and threatens prospects for a lasting peace.”
Most of the brainwashed Nigeria Christians on nairaland didn't even know this is what pushed Hamas to fight back. Imagine settlers occupying your land after forcing you out of your homes and still have audacity to be attacking you violently, telling you that there is nothing you can do about it just because they have military at their back. This world sef

4 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by CoronaVirusPro: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
socialmediaman:
Sterope CoronaVirusPro Offpoint1 Originalsly FreeStuffsNG MS247 It looks like the international community is no longer buying the victim card. What's next on the agenda?

Keep digesting fake news!

Japan is not supporting the genocide.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by eebraa(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Na Ogun go fire all those wey dey the meeting.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by zionstaar75: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Roger3D:
G 7 criminals you mean? It's just a matter of time before Palestine is freed from the evil Zionist occupation and the state of Israel withers away into the dump heap of history.
Israel wither away?you smell like a jihadist,I'm trying not to vomit because you nauseate me

5 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by socialmediaman: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The G7 supporting Israel cos Israel is a Christian country.

Their plans and wish for Muslim countries and Palestine will fail.

May Allah's wrath fall on all supporting the genocide in Gaza.

It is obvious that the world are now against Islam but our most Holy Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) will keep protecting his followers.

Gaza will never fall to Israel, the more Israel innocent people and the Hamas the more volunteers are recruited massively.

Hamas will surely defeat Israel. Victory is sure.

Insha Allah
Amin

Israel is 73% Jewish, 18% Muslim, and 2% Christian

You can see there are more muslims than christians in Israel

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Panda7(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
When I see two Muslims fighting I don't know whom to support.
S.A.W.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Ekalerdehan: 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They have started shifting to embrace a modicum of fairness. This is a historic shift , it's commendable but I am sure Mr Netanyahu will not still accept it.

Demolition Expert Mr Netanyahu is currently busy doing demolition work in Gaza killing mostly defenceless babies, children and women so he can win the next election in Israel. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Do you support Niger Delta Republic and Biafra?

3 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by MamaletASO: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
Decision acceptable..but they should ensure Palestinian's protection

Allow peace to reign
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by sucess001(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
parkervero:

Did you read message very well?

The G7 is in support of Israel and withdrawing humanitarian aid in Gaza.

It's you who didn't read the report.

The OP is confused. Headline is opposite of content
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by DDIA: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
socialmediaman:
Sterope CoronaVirusPro Offpoint1 Originalsly FreeStuffsNG MS247 It looks like the international community is no longer buying the victim card. What's next on the agenda?

grin grin

Hallah ku hakubaru people are in deep shit. grin

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Ewedegubbler: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
The Hamas loving nations can go meet in Sambisa forest
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Originalsly: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
Let's reason what's really going on with this Hamas/Israel war. We should learn from the COVID-19 pandemic which was a front ... a great Deception. People bought into the Deception ... blindly supported and defended the propaganda... and dismissed anyone saying anything different as conspiracy theorists. Now here we are again with another Deception. Let's reason this one out.

Gaza is a strip of land next to the sea.... with millions of Palestinians walled in by Israel... it's pretty much a prison controlled by Israel. Hamas is the group that is pretty much the government in Gaza ... providing services etc. Israel monitors and controls everything that goes on in Gaza. They have been killing people consistently in Gaza.... for little or no reason ... and even for fun. Who are these Israelis? There are Zionists ... who are pretty much like the Nazis ... atheists and there are like the Hasidics... the religious Israelis. The ones the Palestinians go after are the Zionists... the ones committing the present atrocities.
Didn't Egypt warn Israel that something was up with Hamas? ... planning a strike on Israel? How did Israel respond?... they unarmed the "community Police" in the communities close to Gaza... making them vulnerable to Hamas attack ... then responded hours after the attack. Isn't something wrong with this picture? Israel allowed this to happen as a reason to invade Gaza on the pretext of going after Hamas. Note... the first thing they did was fire some rockets then the emphasis was for those in North Gaza to move to the South. The US immediately sends warships and warns other countries not to be involved. Really? The US sends special forces into Israel to support Israel. Can't Israel handle Gaza on its own? Then Israel begins to bomb buildings ... to make north Gaza rubble. Why not South Gaza? Why make sure the residents cannot return?
We look at the present meeting ... why wouldn't they agree to a ceasefire?... why do they all support Israel bombing civilian areas
which is a clear violation of international law and criminal?

What you wouldn't hear on mainstream media is this sham is all to make way for the Ben Gurion Canal. .... a new "Suez Canal" that is being build by Israel and would be controlled by Israel. Egypt controls the Suez Canal and has netted early US70B since 2021 in tolls. Israel wants that kind of income with this new Canal. As it is... the Canal has to curve around Gaza to get to the sea... but if it can go straight.. it will have to pass through North Gaza and billions will be saved. These countries know this.... it would be beneficial to them... so bombing and exterminating the Palestinians would have their support. China would also remain silent on this matter because they would sending the most merchandise through this Canal. Pay attention to how they would be destroying underground tunnels where Hamas are hiding or storing arms or whatever ... when in fact they would be gutting the land for the Canal. ... the same method they are using to make the passage in the other stages ... underground explosives.

So now who are the real terrorists?... the real mass murderers? ..we need to call a spade a spade.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by socialmediaman: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Keep digesting fake news!

Japan is not supporting the genocide.

But what's next on the agenda is what I want to know? Are you going to be waiting on Japan to do something? The G-7 are the ones with the biggest influence to end the war, right? Tell me the plan

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Masterito(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
Huge unreliastic dream. I am not sure you understand what you have have said.
Roger3D:
G 7 criminals you mean? It's just a matter of time before Palestine is freed from the evil Zionist occupation and the state of Israel withers away into the dump heap of history.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by 12inchess: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
G7 is another word for the west. In short they are in support of total decimation of Gaza. Afterall no be their citizens dey there. If Middle eastern block like they should not have sense. angry

Since many Nigerians lack comprehension, let me summarize this news for you all "We will keep supporting the bombing to stupor of Gaza.We do not support ceasefire with Hamas. Don't worry we will provide you humanitarian aid to the people of Gaza after bombing them.

More simplistic summary: "We will continue to provide weapons to bomb Gaza in the day and provide medicine and food to the injured at night."

6 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by maasoap(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
MadamExcellency:
That's the way to go. Israel should remove and erase Hamas, and Islamic Jihad and stay permanently in Gaza to forestall the recurrence of 7/10

The better solution to the State solution is to divide Palestine into two countries, Gaza and Westbank with two different capitals. Egypt will be in charge of Gaza's defence while Jordan provides the West Bank with military support .

Well, for your ignorant ass, your Israel has different agenda which is eradicating all Palestinians from that geographical location.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by DDIA: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rich4god:
Instead of devising means to end the war, they are still throwing support.
Wiping out some creatures is required. grin
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Kilometres: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
parkervero:

Did you read message very well?

The G7 is in support of Israel and withdrawing humanitarian aid in Gaza.

You should re-read.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Numerouno94(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rich4god:

U expect Isreal to ceasefire wen Hamas re still holding hundreds of Israelites and other nationals hostage?
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry these are the group holding the world to ransom.

An inhuman group made up of criminals and killers. Japan is unfortunate to be in this group, since they lost the war, they have been a slave to the west.
Do they even have military?
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Numerouno94(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry these are the group holding the world to ransom.

An inhuman group made up of criminals and killers. Japan is unfortunate to be in this group, since they lost the war, they have been a slave to the west.

U guys have suddenly turned deaf on the issue of hostages. Hamas re still holding hundreds of Israelites hostage but una no dey see that one. Na Israel own una dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Justiceleague1: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dittodat:
Rubbish.
Israel is an apartheid terrorist state. Nothing can change that.

IPOB terrorist cannibals argue with your keyboards.
See wahala grin grin grin
Who dey follow this one wey dey argue with himself dey argue?!
Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by socialmediaman: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
maasoap:

Well, for your ignorant ass, your Israel has different agenda which is eradicating all Palestinians from that geographical location.

I think that's the same thing Arabs want to do If I am not mistaken, wipe out Israel from the middle east, right? Didn't they reject the two-state solution?

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Izi91: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dittodat:
Rubbish.
Israel is an apartheid terrorist state. Nothing can change that.

IPOB terrorist cannibals argue with your keyboards.
What about Boko Haram bandit ISWAP representing the northern hemisphere Sir?
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by DDIA: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
kokakola:
As long as humans without conscience still exist, Peace cannot return to our World of humans. I'm not pessimistic, that's the solid reality.
To fight a monster you have to become a monster grin

That is why I watched as one theif was mercilessly beaten yesterday and I smiled all through the time.

My joy was cut shot when they were about to start the best part which was to light the thing on fire and then the police came around angry they carried the almost lifeless body away to their station. undecided

I believe the thing will die in custody as a result of the massage he was given yesterday.😌
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Originalsly: 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
socialmediaman:

I've responded. What's your response? Take you time to to do so ... but you also have the option to pretend you didn't see it. I will understand.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Numerouno94(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Go beyond the headline and read their resolution on pause , humanitarian aid and condemnation of Isreali still chasing Palestinians out of their homes. Any support for Israel with these conditions are new developments and I commend them.

Let's be truthful to ourselves. Will Gaza still b in existence if Hamas 7/10 massacre on Israel was carried out in countries like Russia, China, North korea the US etcetera? U and I knw that if it was carried out on Russia, China and North Korea the whole of Gaza would have bn in ruins at the moment. Isreal is even lenient.

Btw, IDF re currently using the Spong bomb weapon to wreck down Hamas tunnel. Thereby killing and trapping them inside.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by mamaafrik(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Babalola0920:
Believe me most Nigeria Christians are ignormous thank GOD una eye dey show on every small leverage MUSLIM are humiliate.

Well the story will clear una eyes as islam isn't a business religion and the people that go against a certain group most have seen them as threat.

Even devil plus all of una no fit dim the light of PEACE...

Islam has rule and will rule over and over again.
hahaha
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by loswhite(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Rich4god:
End the war that Hamas started? Have you heard the Arab world condemn Hamas? How can you cross into Isreal and slaughter ppl on the street and yet the Muslim world is silent about that? Hamas is responsible for the death of Muslims and she should be blamed by moslems

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by loswhite(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Roger3D:
Shut up
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Wizardslayer: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
realmindz:

Any enemy of Islam is a friend of humanity.
I wish everything associated with islam can be completely eradicated from the surface of the earth.
Islam does no good, nothing good comes out from it.
You can say that again.

What will the world be like without Islam??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country / U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.