Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian (38868 Views)

G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Capernum: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dittodat:
Rubbish.
Israel is an apartheid terrorist state. Nothing can change that.

IPOB terrorist cannibals argue with your keyboards.

You can't make a good leader. Your mindset is fundamentally skewed and your capacity for rational judgemmet is grossly deflated. I pity your children or your parents, as the case may be...

All was fair until October 7, when Hamas decided to attack the sleeping lion. Did you expect a pat response from Israel?
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They have started shifting to embrace a modicum of fairness. This is a historic shift , it's commendable but I am sure Mr Netanyahu will not still accept it.

Demolition Expert Mr Netanyahu is currently busy doing demolition work in Gaza killing mostly defenceless babies, children and women so he can win the next election in Israel. Check my signature for free stuffs!

If that's what he is doing, how is that your business?

Go and eat with your friends Hamas, birds of same plumage.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jibabs2:
Palestine will prevail

With Broom and sticks ? Wake up.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Ten06(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
I know a guy who was celebrating and popping champaign when he heard that Hamas has adopted and killed a lot of Isrealis. I told him that day that I'm afraid what Isreal will do to them.
I met the guy this evening, it was like he is mourning.
He said Ajjah will fight for Palestinians, I now replied him that, that will be after Armageddon

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Chochovini: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
Roger3D:
G 7 criminals you mean? It's just a matter of time before Palestine is freed from the evil Zionist occupation and the state of Israel withers away into the dump heap of history.
. You lied. Mo country in the World can cause Israel to wither away till the end of the World.

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Meti99(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jibabs2:
Palestine will prevail
Inside your head

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Ovacoma: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
parkervero:

Did you read message very well?

The G7 is in support of Israel and withdrawing humanitarian aid in Gaza.
He didn't even care to read the topic
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by foleskay(m): 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Babalola0920:
Believe me most Nigeria Christians are ignormous thank GOD una eye dey show on every small leverage MUSLIM are humiliate.

Well the story will clear una eyes as islam isn't a business religion and the people that go against a certain group most have seen them as threat.

Even devil plus all of una no fit dim the light of PEACE...

Islam has rule and will rule over and over again.
Ori yin ti daru egbon
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by loswhite(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Chetas81:
WORLD WAR 3 IS HERE, MAKE SURE YOU KEEP AL QURAN AND HOLY BIBLE IN YOUR HAND, THIS IS YOUR WEAPON
No world war...Go and sleep.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by socialmediaman: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
LeopardX:

I won't kid you Lanre. Israel's plan is to expand and takeover the whole Palestine. They simply accepted the two-state solution as a delay tactic until they are powerful enough grab all the land in Palestine.

Something must be done. I'm not in support of Israel. I'm not in support of Palestine.

However, it must be stated that the Arabs in Palestine were the one selling land in the area to the Jews as far back as the 1800s when the Ottoman empire ruled.

If you don't like Jews, don't sell your lands to them and expect them to lease the land back to you or hire you in their business.

Let me add a little bit more history for you.

When you mention the Ottoman empire, don't forget that before them, there were other empires as well including Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, and the Islamic Caliphate who ruled over the area called Israel/Palestine today.

Out of all these empires before the ottoman empire, one of the most notable was the Roman empire. They overthrew Herod Archelaus who was the ruler (King) of the land of Judah at the time.

That's right, today's Palestine/Israel was once the land of Judah, a tribe of Israel. When the Romans conquered Judah, they merged it with Galilee (another town where Jews and Gentiles lived) and renamed both places to Judea, then later renamed Judea to Syria Palestina.

Syria Palestina came about after the Jews led a failed second insurrection to reclaim Judea from the Romans. Some say the romans gave the area this name to spite the Jews because of the insurrection, sort of how slave masters changed the names of their slaves to erase their ancestry. That's how the name Palestine came about later

So, just know that the land called Palestine today belonged to ancient Jews who once called it Judah

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Uyomiya: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
socialmediaman:

I just want to know what's next on the agenda. Will you protest and put pressure on your president to go against them and end up like this on the international scene?

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Ovacoma: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2023
DMerciful:
Its not a fair proposition. What is fair is to go back to the 1948 borders at best and 1967 at worse. Any other arrangement amounts to injustice and bullying
The 1967 was meant to eradicate the state of Israel, it backfired just as it happened in 1948, Israel defeated 5 countries in 6 days. They tried again in 1973 but ended again in defeat and Israel territory got bigger and Egypt had to sign peace treaty with Israel, recognizing Israel as a state before Israel returned back Sinai to Egypt. Hamas chose violence, there won't be ceasefire until all the israelis captured are returned to Israel and Hamas decapitated. People don't know Israel, Hamas has made a a terrible miscalculation this time like the Arab countries that have tried to destroy Israel. Palestinians must embrace peace to be able to have their own state.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Ovacoma: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The G7 supporting Israel cos Israel is a Christian country.

Their plans and wish for Muslim countries and Palestine will fail.

May Allah's wrath fall on all supporting the genocide in Gaza.

It is obvious that the world are now against Islam but our most Holy Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) will keep protecting his followers.

Gaza will never fall to Israel, the more Israel innocent people and the Hamas the more volunteers are recruited massively.

Hamas will surely defeat Israel. Victory is sure.

Insha Allah
Amin
grin
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by DMerciful(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dont be spilling hear says, read!!!.

The 1967 border was Israel defeating and claiming additional territories but can still be accepted given current realities.
Ovacoma:

The 1967 was meant to eradicate the state of Israel, it backfired just as it happened in 1948, Israel defeated 5 countries in 6 days. They tried again in 1973 but ended again in defeat and Israel territory got bigger and Egypt had to sign peace treaty with Israel, recognizing Israel as a state before Israel returned back Sinai to Egypt. Hamas chose violence, there won't be ceasefire until all the israelis captured are returned to Israel and Hamas decapitated. People don't know Israel, Hamas has made a a terrible miscalculation this time like the Arab countries that have tried to destroy Israel. Palestinians must embrace peace to be able to have their own state.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Numerouno94(m): 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
Chetas81:
but here in Nigeria you guys have nothing to loose, as world war 3 is here, the time shall come you will repeat this your statement , you live Nigeria talk about faraway

Wat re u saying?
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Dittodat: 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Capernum:

You can't make a good leader. Your mindset is fundamentally skewed and your capacity for rational judgemmet is grossly deflated. I pity your children or your parents, as the case may be...

All was fair until October 7, when Hamas decided to attack the sleeping lion. Did you expect a pat response from Israel?

All was fair until Oct 7? You must have just returned from planet Mars.
Go and sleep.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Moniya4Real(m): 11:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Tales by moonlight. Keep lying to yourself and whoever wishes to believe your fable. People believe what they want to believe anyways

Ten06:
I know a guy who was celebrating and popping champaign when he heard that Hamas adopted and killed a lot of Isrealis. I told him that day that I'm afraid what Isreal will do to them.
I met the guy this evening, it was like he is mourning.
He said Ajjah will fight for Palestinians, I now replied that, that will be after Armageddon
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by socialmediaman: 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Originalsly:

Let me respond piece by piece as much as I can

Let's reason what's really going on with this Hamas/Israel war. We should learn from the COVID-19 pandemic which was a front ... a great Deception. People bought into the Deception ... blindly supported and defended the propaganda... and dismissed anyone saying anything different as conspiracy theorists. Now here we are again with another Deception. Let's reason this one out.

People died from COVID, many people. So it's not something I would argue much about. The fact that life doesn't matter in Nigeria and we perhaps didn't have that much casualties doesn't mean it was a scam. Know that if something like Malaria broke out in the west it would be declared a pandemic because they're not used to seeing those number of deaths in such a short period from sickness.

Gaza is a strip of land next to the sea.... with millions of Palestinians walled in by Israel... it's pretty much a prison controlled by Israel. Hamas is the group that is pretty much the government in Gaza ... providing services etc. Israel monitors and controls everything that goes on in Gaza. They have been killing people consistently in Gaza.... for little or no reason ... and even for fun. Who are these Israelis? There are Zionists ... who are pretty much like the Nazis ... atheists and there are like the Hasidics... the religious Israelis. The ones the Palestinians go after are the Zionists... the ones committing the present atrocities.

Didn't Egypt warn Israel that something was up with Hamas? ... planning a strike on Israel? How did Israel respond?... they unarmed the "community Police" in the communities close to Gaza... making them vulnerable to Hamas attack ... then responded hours after the attack. Isn't something wrong with this picture? Israel allowed this to happen as a reason to invade Gaza on the pretext of going after Hamas. Note... the first thing they did was fire some rockets then the emphasis was for those in North Gaza to move to the South. The US immediately sends warships and warns other countries not to be involved. Really? The US sends special forces into Israel to support Israel. Can't Israel handle Gaza on its own? Then Israel begins to bomb buildings ... to make north Gaza rubble. Why not South Gaza? Why make sure the residents cannot return?

Where did you get all these narratives? If you know about intelligence, you'll know they receive hundreds of reports of threats everyday, many are false alarm and sometimes they can't follow through with all of them. In fact, sometimes groups use minor threats as distractions for larger threats. Conspiracy theories are just what they are, conspiracies. Informed people know what's on ground.

We look at the present meeting ... why wouldn't they agree to a ceasefire?... why do they all support Israel bombing civilian areas
which is a clear violation of international law and criminal?

Can you tell how they're violating international law? In fact, in the UN charter, article 51 gives member states the right to defend themselves and their citizens against threat. Israel says they have called off many strike operations due to considerations for the civilian populations though rockets were clearly fired from those areas. Why aren't you talking about Hamas using civilians as human shields, which is the real war crime here that violates international law?

What you wouldn't hear on mainstream media is this sham is all to make way for the Ben Gurion Canal. .... a new "Suez Canal" that is being build by Israel and would be controlled by Israel. Egypt controls the Suez Canal and has netted early US70B since 2021 in tolls. Israel wants that kind of income with this new Canal. As it is... the Canal has to curve around Gaza to get to the sea... but if it can go straight.. it will have to pass through North Gaza and billions will be saved. These countries know this.... it would be beneficial to them... so bombing and exterminating the Palestinians would have their support. China would also remain silent on this matter because they would sending the most merchandise through this Canal. Pay attention to how they would be destroying underground tunnels where Hamas are hiding or storing arms or whatever ... when in fact they would be gutting the land for the Canal. ... the same method they are using to make the passage in the other stages ... underground explosives.

So now who are the real terrorists?... the real mass murderers? ..we need to call a spade a spade.

Your post is full of crap though. I deal with numbers, data, sources. You deal with wild conspiracies, you know more than everyone. You can't point to superior recognized authorities that can back up your conspiracies, how will anyone take you seriously?

By the way let me give you a bit of history that may be bitter to swallow:

The land we call Israel/Palestine today was once the land of Judah, an ancient Jewish tribe of Israel. Yes, it belonged to ancient Jews who called it Judah

Before British rule of Palestine was the Ottoman empire. However, before the Ottoman empire, many previous empires ruled the area, including Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, and the Islamic Caliphate.

When the Romans conquered Judah and exiled its previous ruler King Herod Archelaus, they merged it with Galilee (another town where Jews and Gentiles lived) and renamed both places to Judea, then later renamed Judea to Syria Palestina. Some say the Romans changed the name completely to Syria Palestina to spite the Jews after their second failed insurrection against the romans.

So the name was Judah => Judea => Syria Palestina => Palestine => Israel and Palestine

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Tetraozonaitera: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
The G7 supporting Israel cos Israel is a Christian country.

Their plans and wish for Muslim countries and Palestine will fail.

May Allah's wrath fall on all supporting the genocide in Gaza.

It is obvious that the world are now against Islam but our most Holy Prophet Muḥammad (SAW) will keep protecting his followers.

Gaza will never fall to Israel, the more Israel innocent people and the Hamas the more volunteers are recruited massively.

Hamas will surely defeat Israel. Victory is sure.

Insha Allah
Amin

Are you guys not confused?
You claim Israelis hate Christians. Here now, u said Israel is a Christian country
Are you high on something?

Again you said your prophet will keep fighting for the Muslims.
I thought the Quran says your prophet died and never rose up.
Where then will he be fighting for you?

Abi he rose up after death?

You are a confused soul nigga.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by nomolos92: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
Incase you don't know..what's going on in the middle East now will lead to third world war if not handled properly..and this time it will be religious war..not political

If it's religious war then that will be the end on E-SLAM, how many E-SLAM-ic countries has nukes? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Tetraozonaitera: 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Mosba:
They want to jointly wipe out Hamas from surface of earth. Killing children and poor citizens who were not there when they were arguing. Do it and I promise you will end up in war against one another too

Kiddo
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Mom007(f): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2023
bonechamberlain:
angry these are the group holding the world to ransom.

An inhuman group made up of criminals and killers. Japan is unfortunate to be in this group, since they lost the war, they have been a slave to the west. Though they also committed worse atrocities especially in China before and during WW2 far more than what Israel is doing in Gaza.
When I read what Japan did to the Chinese, I shivered at the wickedness in the heart of men.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Mccullum: 11:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hypocritical statement, not mentioning apartheid state policy of Israel, not mentioning illegal occupying of Palestinians' lands, not mentioning daily persecution and extra judicial killing of Palestinians by Israeli government.

But only emphasizing on atrocities committed by HAMAS, humanitarian pause with continuous bombardment is tantamount to continuation of civilians slaughtering by Israeli government.

Application of selectivity of justice by US and her dogmatic allied states that loss their conscience prior to globalization agenda. All these globalists usually benefits from chaotic world at detriment of the world populace.

Instead of propagating for peace via negotiations with all warring parties. They are applying devilish diplomatic statement without condemnation of war crimes commiting in Gaza by Israeli government but criticizing Russia that have not committed quarter of what Israeli government doing daily in Gaza.

Blood sucking G7. Posterity will judge them all.

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2023
Flame333:
Good...

Mecca dey peace but Jerusalem, you don't wanna give peace..

Can we all respect our holy lands..

Muslim and Islam is evil, Muslim and Islamic countries don't allow others religions into their space but will take their pissful religion to countries of another religion,
With the UK and USA is allowing them into their countries, they will cause problems in near future as they are doing in France
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:41am On Nov 09, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
Incase you don't know..what's going on in the middle East now will lead to third world war if not handled properly..and this time it will be religious war..not political
Can Muslim even win religion war,
Saudi Arabia their headquarters has realised the religion is generating crisis and war thru out the world, that is why Saudi aligns herself with the west and USA

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Sterope(f): 12:43am On Nov 09, 2023
Abraham was Arab. His descendants are Arabs. Stamping out Palestinians means Pleatinaian Christians means they will be stamping out people who share the most DNA with Jesus.
Heffalump:

This is the perfect way to stampout terrorism. Arab world can go to hell kiss
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Originalsly: 12:44am On Nov 09, 2023
socialmediaman:

Let me respond piece by piece as much as I can

People died from COVID, some that I know. So it's not something I would argue much about. The fact that life doesn't matter in Nigeria and we perhaps didn't have that much casualties doesn't mean it was a scam.

Where did you get all these narratives? If you know about intelligence, you'll know they receive hundreds of reports of threats everyday and sometimes they can't follow through with all .

Your post is full of crap though. I deal with numbers, data, sources. You deal with wild conspiracies, you know more than everyone. You can't point to any superior recognized authority that can back up your conspiracies, how will anyone take you seriously?

By the way let me give you a bit of history that may be bitter to swallow:

The land we call Israel/Palestine today was once the land of Judah, a tribe of Israel. Yes, it belonged to ancient Jews who called it Judah

I hear you. First... I'm not saying COVID-19 wasn't real...I'm saying itnwas a scam ... a Deception... and a front for a hidden agenda ... reduction in world population. I almost died of that virus before a pandemic was declared. If I had gone to the hospital ... two hospitals less than ten minutes walk from home .. I would've been dead. They were helping people to die at the hospitals. Story for another day.

My information is from a variety of sources ... none from the mass media because it promotes the propaganda of the powers that be. No doubt ... Intelligence receive hundreds of reports or threats everyday and cannot follow through on all. But how often do you think they would receive reports of threats from a Sovereign State ? Are you saying they would receive report of a threat from Egypt and not follow through?

What do you consider a superior recognized authority?... CNN?... VoA?

Thanks for the history lesson ... present day Israel /Palestine that was previously occupied by the Jews who called it Judah ... fine. Who were the Jews?... were the Jews these kind of people?... or these present people took on the title Jews? Is there any description of such people in that region? ... thick wooly hair? Jews are Blacks ... not European types. Does any of these so called Jews ever trace their lineage to anyone back then?

Following is a summary of my sources that try to paint the big picture. Hopefully you can read this crap with an open mind. Note the date.

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Originalsly: 12:51am On Nov 09, 2023

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by joemag: 1:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Babalola0920:
Believe me most Nigeria Christians are ignormous thank GOD una eye dey show on every small leverage MUSLIM are humiliate.

Well the story will clear una eyes as islam isn't a business religion and the people that go against a certain group most have seen them as threat.

What peace is this one mentioning again. When has Islam been a religion of peace? Oh! Maybe you meant pieces because that is what you are known for. Imagine Nigeria without Islam and the world without Islam. Everywhere for calm and dey peaceful .
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Nche95(m): 1:58am On Nov 09, 2023
Olaolex:
Where are the Hamas terrorist sympathizers on nairaland? You guys need to come and flood the thread with your tears.

This news sweet me die.
you can see , tears dey flow everywhere. I just dey one corner dey laugh

1 Like

Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by Nche95(m): 2:01am On Nov 09, 2023
Babalola0920:

it's all about conquest to you guys .. can't you stay in peace and be on your own.
Re: G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian by emmyN(m): 2:26am On Nov 09, 2023
The headline of this post is misleading. Humanitarian pause does not mean aid withdrawal. It means allowing a window of opportunity where military action is suspended briefly so aids can come in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons / Maryland Man Wins $100,000 After Skipping Work / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.