Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court (13795 Views)

Musa Avia Aggah: Tribunal Sacks Plateau Reps Member / Dachung Bagos: Reps May Impeach Buhari If Nothing Changes After Security Summit / Kogi West: Yahaya Bello Reacts To Dino Melaye’s Sack By Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by politicoNG: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
THE GREAT LANGTANG NORTH AND SOUTH FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY

My beloved people,

I received the verdict of the Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja, delivered on November 7, 2023, which upheld the Tribunal's verdict and thus overturned the mandate that you had given me. The court has ordered that the Certificate of Return be withdrawn and issued to the first-runner up, whose votes at the polls were over 20,000 fewer than the lawful votes cast in my favor.

While the court's reasoning makes no sense to us, we must still respect the rule of law. I implore you to remain calm, law-abiding, and peaceful, as this is only a distraction from the good work that we have accomplished collectively over the last sixteen years.

I also wish to reassure you of my continuous support and commitment to the development of our constituency, our people, our beloved Plateau state, and Nigeria as a whole. Indeed, we must rise from the aches and stand against injustice. We must forge ahead because the voice of the people is the voice of God, as is the sacred mandate that you lawfully bestowed upon me.

This is not the end and victory is from God alone!

I thank you for your continual support and together we shall make Plateau state greater!

Hon. Beni Lar.

JOS SOUTH/JOS EAST CONSTITUENTS
REMAIN GALANT FOR THIS TOO SHALL PASS

My dearest beloved,

The Court of Appeal sitting in Abuja this day, 7th November in its wisdom reassigned the mandate given to me by you on the 25th of February, 2023 due to reasons that have nothing to do with your overwhelming support of over 95,000 votes to the 1st runner-up with 31,000 votes.

I urge you to remain calm, law abiding and resolute because God has a plan for every situation.

I sincerely appreciate your mandate, rest assured that your mandate is still in my heart because anyone who has a conscience will not celebrate what he or she does not deserve.

In God, we will always trust because He Has His path.

I can assure you that we will continue to stand for justice because the progress and growth of the next generation can only be secured with Justice. The voice of your mandate is not in the office but in me that you gave the office, as such, your voices will not be muted.

“Vox Populi, Vox Dei” - the voice of the people is the voice of God!

“This too shall pass”

Long Live Jos South/Jos East Federal Constituency!
Long Live Peoples Democratic Party!!
Long Live Plateau State!!!

Rt. Hon. Dachung Musa Bagos
DMB

#equippingthenextgeneration
#NextGenerationLegends
#teamBagos

1 Like

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by NwaNimo1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
They'll bounce back.....Naija style.

7 Likes

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by dubaino(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2023
Sorry oh!
Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by 2GEEZ5(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
Your best is yet to come. Plateau is still Green.💚💚💚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by Kingpele(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin I can feel the pain...if tinubu can scale through with forged certificate at the supreme Court over technicalities then I don't see why Apeal Court will go against the almighty supreme Court
Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by AskNgige2: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Unijos days
Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by Roboto11: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by atiku4President(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Noted
Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by yinkus6750(m): 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
What the judiciary cannot upturn does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by Guyman01: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
The peoples votes no longer counts but technicalities in court wins elections

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by vicoloni(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
You go know say dis wans no borrow money do politics so no worries

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by okeyumez(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Never pity any politician

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by MosakuAW(m): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Na Court dey decides election in Nigeria now.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by Cauhlins(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
I'm watching this guy live on Channels. At the end of the day, elections no be by ballot. Na by court.

8 Likes

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by Nokio2: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
2GEEZ5:
Your best is yet to come. Plateau is still Green.💚💚💚
Ga Nentawe
Everywhere blue
Make una go vex for Jang for du

1 Like

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by Judolisco(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
It makes no sense arbi... Dem go wait for you for front
Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by BillionKnights: 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 The good people of plateau love you both

1 Like

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by id4sho(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
tongue Governor Caleb Muftwang, e go reach everybody undecided

1 Like

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by mejetov422: 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nothing concern us
Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by inoki247: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lol naso he be when APC too no gri listen to court in Zamfara....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by strictly4data: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
sad
Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by EggonBoy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
What would happen to the cars giving to them now? 🙄 🙄
Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by garfield1: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nentawe is coming.this should apply to plateau north senate and jos north/bassa reps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by Jlow2: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Gagdi and lalong re agents of the caliphate, funny enough both of them re not originally from plateau state, this is there hand work, very unfortunate, thank God the protest at the popular maraban jammah today was peaceful, this terrorist party want to take away the fragile peace on the plateau

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by tesppidd: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
What do you call the Government OF the people, FOR the people and BY the Judiciary

JUDICRACY.

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by MrBachelor: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
The court keeps thwarting the mandate of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by Mandate2023: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Dis ones get sense pass obi and dafti.....normally no one will be happy to be sacked but dey know it is right to respect the law on like d LP mumu that r still dreaming 😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Reps: Beni Lar, Musa Bagos React To Sack By Appeal Court by bigdammyj: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2023
Noted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Expects 2 Million Liters Of Petrol From Port Harcourt Refinery / Ken Nnamani: It May Be Difficult For APC To Get A Candidate Like Buhari In 2023 / Bandits Kidnap Pupils And Teachers In Kaduna Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.