Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Prayer For Doors Of Opportunities To Open In Your Favour. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Doors Of Opportunities To Open In Your Favour. (85 Views)

Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For Doors Of Opportunities To Open In Your Favour. by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 09, 2023
I decree in the name of Jesus that my God perfects all things that concern me. In the name of Jesus, I speak to every door the Father desires to open for me, and I say: Doors, open! in Jesus’ name. In the name of Jesus, I speak to every door the Father desires to close for me, and I say: Doors, close! in Jesus’ name.Every door that have been shut against me, open in Jesus mighty name.Every door shut against my breakthrough, open in Jesus mighty name.
Every door shut against my success, open today in Jesus name.
Every door shut against my promotion, in Jesus mighty name.
Every door that have shut out my helpers of destiny, be opened in Jesus
Every door that have shut out my future wife/future husband be opened in Jesus
Angels of the most High God open every door shut against my prosperity.
Angels of the most High God open every door shut against fruitfulness in my life.
Lift up your heads O ye gates and let the King of glory come into my life.
Lift up your heads ye everlasting doors and let the King of glory visit me today.
I receive the power to possess my land of promise and opportunities.
Wall of Jericho, blocking my promised land, fall down flat in the name of Jesus.
Every giant occupying my land, what are you waiting for, pack your load and go.
I enter into my inheritances today, this land shall favor me & my household.
This season shall present unto me open doors for great achievements & breakthrough.
Divine open doors opened unto me shall not be shut but remain opened, in Jesus mighty name I pray.
I call forth every opportunity the Father desires me to have, and I command them to manifest in Jesus’ name.
I call forth every blessings that God has prepared for me,before the foundations of the world and I command them to manifest in Jesus’ name.
In the name of Jesus, I bless myself with fully performing God’s purpose for my life. I do everything God has for me to do today, and I receive every blessing God has in store for me today.
And now I say: The Lord bless me and keep me. The Lord make His face shine upon me, and be gracious to me. The Lord lift up His countenance upon me, and give me peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

The Victim Mentality / The Secrets To Becoming A Successful Magician / Irregular Young Adult Light Feather (african)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.